The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000
When did Kathy change her race to Malay
he means rina lah or the one in h10r1a
Old 02-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Sorry lah brudders..paiseh....supposed to be H10R2...and yes...it is Rina alrite...sorry for the confusion.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigcow88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heh bros, where is this place? open till wat time? went there but couldn't find this place. able to elaborate futher? opp Lavender food square right?
Old 03-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I find that it's quite tiring walking house by house loking for gal.I was there yesterday checking out hse by hse and most of the rooms were closed.So finally bonked my regular in house 17 as i have ran out of breath.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fifty plus is Cool - loads of Potential

went to h7 next to jac...or rather diagonally...walk straight in without asking for money...she did not look up at all always reading newspaper in fact she looks rather serious...but once the door closed she is totally change very cheeky and laugh all the time...very friendly. fish out 50 from my wallet and handed it over to her..never give me back my change never mind..ask permission to urinate...she told me playfully cannot....and i said if cannot then u have to return me my money and i get out of there and she went hahaha again....and while i was trying to urinate she hug me from behind...she's already naked...and startted to kiss me and then whistle but make it worst urin cannot come out...chase her away and she goes hahaha again. After washed me up....i started to attack her without letting her get to her routine....she was all lost keep complaining that i was very naughty making her soft and dont no what to do....anyway story short...she allows kissing sucking of nipples and fingering too...
Old 11-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fifty plus is Cool - loads of Potential

oh ya guys she told me that the common infectious for them wl is the throat..cos alot of them does bbbj...so pls take note hor!
Old 11-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
creatox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Petain last week, after seeing so many FR here, so decided to give it a try. took one day off and went there, coz don't dare to go on weekends or Peak hours...still remember the emberassment when i went to GL and met a secondary school fren of mine came out from the same house......
so it was a hot hot day at 12noon, took a cab and tell the cabby i want to go to "PETAIN" but not sure how to pronounce, dun even know its a malay name or wat, so i actually spell out P~E~T~A~I~N to the uncle, reach there 12 noon.
look loook see see, more run down than i expected, yeah, KS,GL is 100 times better, but wtf, I was there for a bonk, not to sleep mah.
maybe time still early, so most of the light outside the door were off..so managed to see a lit door and go see, wah kao...quite old leh, slim and short,at least 45...but ask her bout price, say $15...OMG..try try.
room was small, very small, so have to be careful, wash my DD and she started to blow, quite ok...but she blow it raw, looking at the place, a bit scared of the STD...so ask her to wear cap and blow till i cum...the skill ok lah, room num i forget, but its hse 9...last few door lah. bbbj:6/10
found out from the lady that they charge diff price, from old man are diffcult to cum , so charge higher.
she oso told me there are few trans in this area, pls verufy, or she juz bullshitting..
anyway, nothing special bout her, so not recommend..
ended the session about 20mins later.
then prepare to leave this place and go GL for my 2nd round
then saw a women just walk past and stepped into another hse...the type i like, oni thing is age is bout 35 lah...long hair, got a elegant look(ironic in this line) a bit bah bah, but looks very dao..
so decided to follow her, she went to the counter dun noe do that then i waited for 10min before her light's up.
so ask her bout the price..$20!!!
on!
She is malaysian i think, but not so dao after she stripped...strange.haha
here, i had a good bbbj here, hot and cold water for 10 mins..when she wear cap for me and wanna sit on me...i just tell her to carry on blowing..coz like it so much..she mumble a bit, dun noe what she +++ing bout...in catonese.
but in the end get the job done.
hse is 2 hse next to hse 9...room oso forget.
i thing this one can try lah BBBJ:7.5/10
thanks for anyone reading this FR
1) this is my 1st visit to petain, and prob the last, coz dun like the atmosphere there...very lok kok still prefer GL
2)sorry that the hse num and rm num not clear, coz really did not pay attention..
3)any bro can tell me, is this place same as KS,GL? meaning they are legal and need to do check up once in a while?
4)the lady told me long long time ago the place very hot wan..true?

thanks for reading again
Old 13-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Any trans or shemales in petain?

My respect to all Big Brother out there! Has been following this thread closely and reaped many rewards from all your selfless contribution! Thank you man! Xiao di here appealing to any Big Bro out there who can tell me the house and room no. of any trans or shemale in Petain? Desker cheong til sianz liao, thank you!
Old 13-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ang2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

You can try House 9. Quite a few there besides a two or three WLs.
Old 13-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster

Thanx to Ang2006! Actually went to Petain this afternoon after posting previous thread, saw a few WLs at Hse 9, looked a bit "weird" one but not sure whether due to aging or ah gua leh, but nv asked lah.
Old 14-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
razrman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker
...saw a few WLs at Hse 9, looked a bit "weird" one but not sure whether due to aging or ah gua leh, but nv asked lah.
Bro, just to share, all the shemale there is post-op. Some from last time Johore Road. If you want pre-op must go Rowell Road.
Old 14-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Samster

Ok I see. Thanx to Bro Razrman! You tried before? Any recommendations? haha...
Old 16-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
babyboy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hse 9 quite alot of trans... lol.
i dun dare go in. scared ruin my mood.
chiong GL more often nowadays at least the scenary there nicer den PT.
keke
Old 18-03-2006, 08:45 AM
DingoJim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Can anyone tell me if the Excel spreadsheet detailing all the houses and rooms in Petain and a brief report on the WL's is still being updated, and if so where can I download a copy?
Old 18-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Samster

Yesterday(170306,Fri) went to Petain and head straight for H9 cos heard got trans there. Reached there 8.30pm, think too late, ard 5 WL left only. Yup now on closer look, definitely trans. But heard from other bros they all post-op so not interested...Incidentally, as a trans lover, I think I'm fated to bonk them. Cos my virgin fxxk in Petain was Vivien of H9R11! Damage $20, very mechanical and rushing. Went to H7 last room on right, saw Shirley also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1