The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cloud122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: At last fun at west

Please share location thx!
Old 16-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
punkrod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpunkrod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday manage to finish work early. Have been wanting to try out one of the spas in West Side. Read alot about ML but couldn't get any contacts shared with me. So I went to **+#&@# Spa in the west. Wanted to try Star but fully booked (Omg), Kelly was only available later at night. Only had Joanne and Amy and ice (if I didn't hear wrongly). Decided to go for Amy instead.

Went into the room and they have their own shower room, went to hav a quick shower cos was sweating earlier in the day, changed into my shorts and it was damn loose, didn't know why until later.

She came in and chatted for a bit. Massage was good, ask when where is my tired spot and paid good attention to it. Which the chatted went to a which spot need more strength and lesser strength and told her there are some spots which need special strength. And she ask me is it at the third leg. Got stunned for a bit and she even giggled.

After flip around tickled the P area and den only know why the pants were loose.

Looks: cubby cute
Mid 20s
Friendly and chatty when needed to.
Price:50 (1hr msg), with prostate massage (+38), with (30 tip, if u know what I mean, but have to nego will drop 30.said that market rate is 50)

Want to head back to try star especially, cos wondering why so popular until fully booked.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, please share with me this contact in the west.
i am west boy too and i never try a good massage joint in west yet. thanks!

B

[QUOTE=Okatookatmo;17412450]Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available
Old 17-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lionator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: At last fun at west

Hi bro, mind sharing the contact? Tyia!
Old 17-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ninjoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share details.bro, i stay west too thanks
Old 19-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These few spas in the west i go quite freqeunt. Any new bros interested i can share with u all. Lim kopi then go massage tgr also can.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrod View Post
Yesterday manage to finish work early. Have been wanting to try out one of the spas in West Side. Read alot about ML but couldn't get any contacts shared with me. So I went to **+#&@# Spa in the west. Wanted to try Star but fully booked (Omg), Kelly was only available later at night. Only had Joanne and Amy and ice (if I didn't hear wrongly). Decided to go for Amy instead.

Went into the room and they have their own shower room, went to hav a quick shower cos was sweating earlier in the day, changed into my shorts and it was damn loose, didn't know why until later.

She came in and chatted for a bit. Massage was good, ask when where is my tired spot and paid good attention to it. Which the chatted went to a which spot need more strength and lesser strength and told her there are some spots which need special strength. And she ask me is it at the third leg. Got stunned for a bit and she even giggled.

After flip around tickled the P area and den only know why the pants were loose.

Mid 20s
Price:50 (1hr msg), with prostate massage (+38), with (30 tip, if u know what I mean, but have to nego will drop 30.said that market rate is 50)

Want to head back to try star especially, cos wondering why so popular until fully booked.
The more you know about star, the more fun you get. Need chemistry on more things.
Old 24-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Papaya yaya is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, can share the location? i also stay west side
Old 24-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Fjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 24-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MrJuLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro care to share the joint??
Old 24-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
skywalker23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrod View Post

Mid 20s

Bro,

Can share contact and location?
Old 25-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Primekillbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro please share location ? Thanks.
Old 25-08-2018, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Pm pls bro.

Tnx
Old 26-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Peterrrr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share ctc pls