The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Tried Coco from opp Bugis Junction and a few shops from BK. The spa looks clean and legit. Massage was strong and she is slim and pretty. Very strong GFE and ended off with a happy ending which is nice...... anyone tried her before?
Old 20-08-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Tried Coco from opp Bugis Junction and a few shops from BK. The spa looks clean and legit. Massage was strong and she is slim and pretty. Very strong GFE and ended off with a happy ending which is nice...... anyone tried her before?
Coco from which spa? If its I** spa then yup i have, and agree that massage was decent and good service. Spa is nice also.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 20-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
ularlar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterularlar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro who replied...Seems like there's common consensus of the playground area.
Appreciate if there's SIC of any good lobangs
Old 22-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Haven't been back for a while, so went to visit Yu spa at Bukit Timah (don't know how new). Was massaged by a Chinese lady who just seemed very disinterested throughout the entire hour, though she was pleasant. I prefer GFE so Won't rtm. Her name is X***.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
CharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone tried SGrelax on the sticky. Checked out their website recently but the girls I contacted seem to be tardy in their responses
Old 23-08-2018, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Nope. Only tired SGmomo in the other massage thread. Those there responded but mostly milfs very little chio chio SYT ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesKen View Post
Has anyone tried SGrelax on the sticky. Checked out their website recently but the girls I contacted seem to be tardy in their responses
Old 28-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
grayk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello any intro syt teasing spas?
Old 30-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster (A)

pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Coco from which spa? If its I** spa then yup i have, and agree that massage was decent and good service. Spa is nice also.
Yes, its coco from I*A spa.... SYT with strong massage and happy ending...
Old 31-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

did anyone try the E-wellness at Bugis $100 prostate massage b4, worth or not

I went for only the body massage which was nicely done, but the ML tried to ask me to upgrade to prostate many times, the price shrink my balls so much my prostate could not be found so didnt take the package
Old 31-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Yes, its coco from I*A spa.... SYT with strong massage and happy ending...
super expensive the girls there... HJ 100 Bj 120-140 FJ at 150 and onwards...

try a few girls there before eve, coco, Vivian chopper very sharp
Old 31-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
did anyone try the E-wellness at Bugis $100 prostate massage b4, worth or not

I went for only the body massage which was nicely done, but the ML tried to ask me to upgrade to prostate many times, the price shrink my balls so much my prostate could not be found so didnt take the package
Lol. You should try it at least once lah.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried out a mp near bugis junction. It is consist of lvl 1&2.

At first I was heading just 4 a good massage. D ml there I tried all provide good strong massage that ease my ache & pain. Not in any of my motive that I want something out of a body massage.
It started off from neck back & hands which I knew this ml not a fake or she indeed learned how 2 massage. Funny thing start when she sat on d bed between my leg, she started 2 tease my buttocks, assline & my manihood. She did not say anything & I just let her cont. Shortly she change back 2 my back & finger crawling all over my backs & ask if I need oil. Replied yes. She proceed 2 oil my back & buttock again w strong hard massage on backs & tease 2 my bottom area. When I am asked 2 turn over, finally she ask if I wish 2 get my bro massage, I told her yes though it’s only semi hard. All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest. She took her own sweet time 2 lick my body and her hands is holding on my manihood but not stroking it. She proceed 2 my ear and lick & blow air 2 it. She still ask me if I like this way. I just nope my head & enjoy. When she bend over, she does not mind I move my hand all over her inside.
I think she can feel I can’t take it anymore, she started 2 stroke me hard & fast. Within 5min I came. Normally I takes long time 2 cum but was happpy 2 cum & not happy 4 cuming so quick...
She wiped 4 me & ask me 2 wait. She will wash her hands & come back 2 massage my head.

Ml: yy
Looks: 8
Body: 7
Massage: 9
Bathroom attached, disposal blue shorts
Cost: $60+ $50

This place provide body or foot massage, facial, manicure. Massage skill a 100% won’t regret as I had tried a few ml so far.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
JGfirst is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOng45 View Post
Just tried out a mp near bugis junction. It is consist of lvl 1&2.

At first I was heading just 4 a good massage. D ml there I tried all provide good strong massage that ease my ache & pain. Not in any of my motive that I want something out of a body massage.
It started off from neck back & hands which I knew this ml not a fake or she indeed learned how 2 massage. Funny thing start when she sat on d bed between my leg, she started 2 tease my buttocks, assline & my manihood. She did not say anything & I just let her cont. Shortly she change back 2 my back & finger crawling all over my backs & ask if I need oil. Replied yes. She proceed 2 oil my back & buttock again w strong hard massage on backs & tease 2 my bottom area. When I am asked 2 turn over, finally she ask if I wish 2 get my bro massage, I told her yes though it’s only semi hard. All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest. She took her own sweet time 2 lick my body and her hands is holding on my manihood but not stroking it. She proceed 2 my ear and lick & blow air 2 it. She still ask me if I like this way. I just nope my head & enjoy. When she bend over, she does not mind I move my hand all over her inside.
I think she can feel I can’t take it anymore, she started 2 stroke me hard & fast. Within 5min I came. Normally I takes long time 2 cum but was happpy 2 cum & not happy 4 cuming so quick...
She wiped 4 me & ask me 2 wait. She will wash her hands & come back 2 massage my head.

Ml: yy
Looks: 8
Body: 7
Massage: 9
Bathroom attached, disposal blue shorts
Cost: $60+ $50

This place provide body or foot massage, facial, manicure. Massage skill a 100% won’t regret as I had tried a few ml so far.
Can PM the address?
Old 01-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotforyou View Post
super expensive the girls there... HJ 100 Bj 120-140 FJ at 150 and onwards...

try a few girls there before eve, coco, Vivian chopper very sharp
Are you sure this joint offer FJ? I tried many times, only HJ on the offer.... you must be handsome bro....
Old 01-09-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

noted,to be decided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Lol. You should try it at least once lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1