The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Agree
Think it’s a risky stunt to perform
Unless got accredited Certification otherwise I won’t dare risk my cock

😅
happened in dg once

the girl broke her cervical spine and passed away

the guy's dick got bitten off when she fell down

this is banned after this incident

do you think this Pete is crazy to start here

basically it is not fun or shiok at all

last time red string erotica one is more like a swing fuck and sensual style
Old 08-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
happened in dg once

the girl broke her cervical spine and passed away

the guy's dick got bitten off when she fell down

this is banned after this incident

do you think this Pete is crazy to start here

basically it is not fun or shiok at all

last time red string erotica one is more like a swing fuck and sensual style
Wow never heard abt that! 😱
Tot the bed would have soften the impact of any fall
Sounds really scary
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Wow never heard abt that! 😱
Tot the bed would have soften the impact of any fall
Sounds really scary
this is a very serious accident happened in dg

joint was shuted down plus owner was jailed

girl dead customer dick gone

authentic one is the girl is upsize down doing the airborne spinning bbbj

or girl doing spinning airborne fj

basically whole session the girl is airborne

last time tried a lot of crazy stuff in dg even the fire fj

looks ok but when you try sure ball shrink
Old 08-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
this is a very serious accident happened in dg

joint was shuted down plus owner was jailed

girl dead customer dick gone

authentic one is the girl is upsize down doing the airborne spinning bbbj

or girl doing spinning airborne fj

basically whole session the girl is airborne

last time tried a lot of crazy stuff in dg even the fire fj

looks ok but when you try sure ball shrink
What is fire FJ?
Pussy in fire then cock plunge through the loop huh?

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-03-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
What is fire FJ?
Pussy in fire then cock plunge through the loop huh?

😱
apply Chinese wine onto your body while doing fj then light it up

this is fucking scary one

once my dick shrink immediately

I believe it is banned already

I had it 2007
Old 08-03-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
apply Chinese wine onto your body while doing fj then light it up

this is fucking scary one

once my dick shrink immediately

I believe it is banned already

I had it 2007
Machiam like flaming Sambuca except it’s on the body
😱
Old 08-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Machiam like flaming Sambuca except it’s on the body
😱
yes...still recall both my and girl partial pubic gone too
Old 08-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes...still recall both my and girl partial pubic gone too
Literally playing with fire
😱
Old 08-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Xia Tian (XT) , Hse 1669, for the 1st time, 1838 hrs to 1938 hrs.

Today is her 3rd day of work. At this timing, i was her 7th customer.

XT was a pretty lass, with medium to high bridge nose, oval sharp chin, double eye-lids, sexy upper and lower lips, B boobs, standing at 1.66 m, about 52 kg, i guessed.

Waited for about 15 mins in the room. She came in with a warm, pretty smile that melted my heart. I hugged her and caressed her breast and frenched her with good tongue fight facing her. Tried standing behind her, kissed her ear, face and frenched her, caressed her breast and abdominal while she stroked my rod, so fucking nice !

I then lied on bed and requested her to CBJ me. Sucking was normal. But the licking of balls was very shiok. (She said she is selective in BBBJ but no issue if i wanted).

After 5 mins, i was in high spirits and doggied her in standing, with body bent and body diagonally upright. I asked her about the feeling of my cock. She commented it being long and thick and filled up her cunt. I paused for a few secs and said i shouldnt have asked this idiot question because surely she wont said it was short and thin and feeling a lot of void ..... we then both broke into great laughter .....hahaha.

I must say Bro Apache sure like this pretty lass. Nice big ass to cussion doggie and nice breast to caress and suck. Nice visual effect of swinging neh neh when doggied her standing and on bed.

In Lotus, same as to other WLs, i bonked her till she was exhausted. At the same time, thinking of Bro Apache the Art of playing with neh neh, i sucked and licked her nipples, sucked her breast and bite her nipples lightly. I applied these to both breasts, yummy !

Bonked her in a number of other positions. So nice was the bonking, with nice GFE, with good tongue fight frenching. She was accomodating to all positions i wanted. Finally, ejected my ammunitions in doggie with her frontal lying flat in Beast mode. Both of us were in high state at this moment. Knn, it was the other way round as i was clenching the bedsheet hard and moaned in ecstasy, lol.

CBJ 5 mins, nett thrusting 40 mins. After the deed, 10 mins left. 4 mins of very GFE frenching and hugging to cool myself down from the madness.

Sweet talked her to give me her peach colour panty and she agreed with a sweet smile. She even cutely showed me her cunt area pretending she 走光 in 万福palace etiquette revealing her black patch. Fuck ! So seductive ......almost want to fuck her another round ......

She will be an AP within a short time frame. I told her If she can drop another 4 kg, knn, will be 祸国殃民蜘蛛精,now already makes me tah bolek tahan .......

RTF ? 废话........
I have a feeling she will be my replacement for my ex girlfriend, Duo Duo of 1649. I hope my sweetie in 1669 Shan Shan does not mind......life is complicated
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-03-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18438173][QUOTE=unfit;18438131]
Quote:
A 5th gal came and left after a few days.

Wow
She must have tot her standard quite high to 单枪匹马

Btw, soon 1820 will soon have 红绳 upstairs at $300 for 1.5hrs.
Saw for myself that these rooms are equipped with special lighting and music to enhance the experience.
Peter claimed the gals will be trained to perform the necessary skills to justify the higher rates

Not sure how well received will this be?
I recall in 2009 there used to be such 红绳 installations
Bro, what the hell is "red string" ? Like the movie 一路向西 kind of stunt or what ?
Old 09-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, already got the 5th gal left so quickly.

Need us to support the demand for her and for you to impart the required skills to her.
Yes, Senior Bro, all to contribute, 捧钱场人场, lol
Old 09-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I have a feeling she will be my replacement for my ex girlfriend, Duo Duo of 1649. I hope my sweetie in 1669 Shan Shan does not mind......life is complicated
Sure she will mind, lol. U better outcall. 自己保重,
Old 09-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=DPOWER;18440244][QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18438173]
Quote:

Bro, what the hell is "red string" ? Like the movie 一路向西 kind of stunt or what ?
人体直升机 - use your imagination - gal spinning like helicopter propellor lol
Old 09-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who got provide AR?
Old 09-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Ventured into 1820 this week.
Total of 4 new gals - Yifei, Yingzhi, Xiao Yan Zi and ? (if I’m not wrong is a fleshy gal with C cups)
Tried Yifei- pretty, fair syt from Hainan
Saw Yingzhi- petite pretty syt (twin of Xiao Yan Zi asst okt’s advice)

Think Happy looks better than any of the newbies
Wa if Happy is better than them then I think not worth trying for me le leh. Just rtf Happy all the way. But I not sure why Happy recently can't take hard pounding. Issit too tired.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1