The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Meng Lu 1606

Looks - not bad looks 7/10
Figure - 7/10
Service - 2/10

Summary:
Rash act, everything cannot. Feels she is quite angry on something. Maybe I catch her at the wrong timing.

RTF : No sorry I come to happy not be scolded lei 😰
Wrong timing indeed. She is in ORD mood now as she is leaving soon.

Some bros have already written about her drop in service quality a short while back.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro
Any good catch to recommend ?
Old 13-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Thanks bro
Any good catch to recommend ?
FR on Yue Yue 2062A

Discovered this SYT when I last stopped by 2062A to try out Yue Xi. Tried her yesterday and wasn't disappointed.

Yue Yue is a petite-sized gal with thin body shape. However, to my surprise when she stripped to her birthday suit, she has these lovely pair of wholesome B cup boobs. Her overall figure reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang. Her face is cute too, having big eyes and dimples.

Started off with shower that included BBBJ. Services then proceeded with back and leg massage on myself, boob massage and catbath. What impressed me the most among her skills was her BBBJ especially the tongue twirling on the tip of my dick, which can stimulate me to the max. Ended off with missionary FJ.

She has been working for about two weeks. For a newbie WL, her overall services are rather good. No AR and auto frenching though. Her butt is also flat, so bros who like piak piak sound during doggy style might want to skip her.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Any FR for Mimi 1654A?
She has a pair of huge melons with very fair complexion.
Old 14-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

One more FR

16W06 Baobei
Looks: 6.8 (Her face and makeup is abit weird to me
Boobs: 7.6 (Nice D cups )
Body: 7.5 (She has the curves at the right places)
BBBJ: 7.7 (BBBJ is good)
FJ: 7.7 (Very spontaneous partner)

She is still very popular despite here for 1 year with couple of enquiries and back to back bookings that i notice during my 1 hour waiting time
Old 14-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
One more FR

16W06 Baobei
Looks: 6.8 (Her face and makeup is abit weird to me
Boobs: 7.6 (Nice D cups )
Body: 7.5 (She has the curves at the right places)
BBBJ: 7.7 (BBBJ is good)
FJ: 7.7 (Very spontaneous partner)

She is still very popular despite here for 1 year with couple of enquiries and back to back bookings that i notice during my 1 hour waiting time
She has the cross breed look. But evergreen angpai. Gotta be patient but worth the wait

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
She has the cross breed look. But evergreen angpai. Gotta be patient but worth the wait
I see. I thought she look a bit pale and haggard. She could have looked better with makeup, i feel.

Yah, there is no doubt she is worth the wait. Great service, great boobs and a great bod.

Bro, any other D cupper?

Something i notice in my recent bonks, out of the 6 (Tian Tian twice) I did, i only had to wait for 1 session max. Unlike the old times or even 2 -3 years ago, i had to wait for 2 - 3 sessions. GL business maybe is really slower in general
Old 14-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I see. I thought she look a bit pale and haggard. She could have looked better with makeup, i feel.

Yah, there is no doubt she is worth the wait. Great service, great boobs and a great bod.

Bro, any other D cupper?

Something i notice in my recent bonks, out of the 6 (Tian Tian twice) I did, i only had to wait for 1 session max. Unlike the old times or even 2 -3 years ago, i had to wait for 2 - 3 sessions. GL business maybe is really slower in general
hey dude

C and D cup you can find in the other thread. good list
Old 15-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
hey dude

C and D cup you can find in the other thread. good list
Yah, i know. Sadly, very limited D cuppers
Old 16-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Yuan Yuan 2062

Managed to get hold of one of the angpai, Yuan Yuan, from 2062.
(the other one is An Qi)

She stands at 1.61m with nice natural C boobs. Definitely a handful to grab
Sharp nose, don't know if anything was done to it. She had black, long and sexy voluminous hair.

Some authentic FRs on her had been written already so this is just going to be brief.

---------------

No body-to-body rubbing actions in the shower.

She said she provides AR but I did not request.

Frontal catbath was enjoyable with good tonguing and sucking.

CBJ, as requested by me, was good with deepthroats.

Allows painting and damn boy, she has the biggest abalone I've ever seen . She responded with sensual moans.

No auto frenching from her. We started off with light lip kisses that eventually turned into light frenching/tongue fight. My guess is that frenching depends mainly on chemistry for her(which we do to a certain extent). Maybe her regulars get to french her freely?

FJ was very satisfying for me. She is someone that enjoys sex and some good bonking. Pussy felt very soft, not loose. Did her in missionary and doggie. She said my didi hit her the deepest in doggie position, so I had to control my pace and speed. Towards the end, I felt like shooting and drove up my thrusting speed x99999 hahahha... Soft moans were starting to be heard and her legs trembled slightly. Her pussy became tighter as I released my load inside her. Very shiok The reflection at the side mirror showed her ecstatic facial expression. Looks like we both came at the same time hehehe...

The only thing I dislike about her is the smoky taste when I frenched her. Other than that, she is a WL worth trying for bros who have not.

She told me that her services are generally good unless she don't like the customer(due to being rude, demanding, disrespectful etc), then she will be cold and give sup-par services. And to which I did not disagree; after all, WLs are also humans.

Cheers
Old 17-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

1654A Mimi
Looks: 6.6
Boobs: 7.2 (Look bigger dress but only C cup )
Body: 6.3 (Too bah bah for my liking)
BBBJ: 7.9 (BBBJ is very good and in multiple positions)
FJ: 7.9 (Very spontaneous partner)

The 1 big disappointment for me is that her boobs is smaller than expected. She is very curvy with a very big butt as well. Sadly she is too bah bah and her boobs look small on her.

Service wise, she is very good. She is really close or at commando standard. Every GL standard stuff, she does it aggressively. I did not try AR because i dont like it personally but she definitely does as well

Last edited by GiftonJS; 17-05-2018 at 10:46 AM. Reason: wrong wording
Old 17-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1654A Mimi
Looks: 6.6
Boobs: 7.2 (Look bigger dress but only C cup )
Body: 6.3 (Too bah bah for my liking)
BBBJ: 7.9 (BBBJ is very good and in multiple positions)
FJ: 7.9 (Very spontaneous partner)

The 1 big disappointment for me is that her boobs is smaller than expected. She is very curvy with a very big butt as well. Sadly she is too bah bah and her boobs look small on her.

Service wise, she is very good. She is really close or at commando standard. Every GL standard stuff, she does it aggressively. I did not try AR because i dont like it personally but she definitely does as well
Nice FR whats her height bro ??
Old 17-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Nice FR whats her height bro ??
About 1.5-1.55m
Old 17-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

i thought this hidden gems deserves a space here

APACHE SEX DIARY - JING JING 1658a

took a lunch break at 1658a, hee hee, wanted to try out the new gal Ji Xiang, but she is out call and gotta wait. Ruyi also outcall and gotta wait.

Jing Jing is seated at the sofa, dressed in pink, long hair tied at the back, looks alluring.

I dont have much time to wait, so decided to get Jing Jing into the room.

She is about 1.52m, petite size, fair smooth skin, long silky hair, has that chinese classic oriental look.

into the room, she gave me a hug, a long hug, kissed my face and helped me take off my clothes. I later helped her to take off hers while she start her foreplay with me. She said she used to work in the sauna in china. Good, i thought, this means she has the experience.

i took off her everything, throw onto the bed. can imagine the mirror reflection in room 3 showing her bra and panty fly onto the bed

hers is a xiao long bao neh neh, but nice light brown nipples which i cannot resist and start to topo around her contours and suck her nipples and neh neh. nice to suck. not the big neh neh type but good enough to end up in my mouth. she moans and caressed me and grabbed my hair and told me be more gentle. I apologise, as I usually cannot control when I see xiao long bao neh neh which can end up in my mouth. yeah, used to kiss the big neh neh, missed the xiao long bao a bit.

i gave her a peck on her forehead and brush her hair on her forehead, looked into her eyes, and kissed her face. hugged her, and i lifted her up. she is lightweight, probably 40 plus kg. the whole look and feel looks like a petite school gal, and her buttock is rounded and perky, the type you will see in those motorbike advertisements of the gals in black tights and perky butt. now i already start to plan my mission path.

into the shower room, she washed me clean, and rubba me front and back, and her hands attacked me from backside and under my balls and didi. APACHE under attack. oh....rod hardened, and she teased me got such a big head. I told her not my fault ah.

she really looks very cute and pretty at the same time, you will feel younger with her.

i asked her put her hands on the wall and i rub her buttock with my rod with soap. felt great. i gave her a gentle pat and piak piak sound....OMG, surprise that despite her petite frame, her butt is so rounded and perky and bouncy yet firm. you gotta see to understand how sextifying it is.

she washed me in front and began her frontal assault with licking of my nipples and slowly down to my balls. Almost BBBJ in the shower room but APACHE radar activated and I told her to continue suck my balls. after a while, i tak boleh tahan, enter the room and she helped me clean up and i help clean her up also. with her wrapped in the white towel, she looks like your typical mistress.

onto the bed, she gave me a good 10 minutes massage with good strokes. Indeed good experience from her sauna days in china.

she began her soft finger stroke on my back and butt and began to catbath me from licking my ears, neck and down my back and to my thighs. she turned me over and kiss me on my forehead and now her nipples are pointing at my face inviting me to suck. I helped myself and continue the licking and sucking while she moans, as she moans, I grabbed her perky round butt. Oh.....

she licked my neck and worked her way to my balls and gave my balls a good sucking moment. I told her to do a capped BJ which she did with good suction. The mirror reflection of her sucking my rod was fantastic.

She rode me on cowgal. I told her bcos she is lightweight i am going to give her a ride of her lifetime. With her in cowgal, I lifted her up with my butt in and gave her a cowgal pump in midair. I might have hit her g spot and she got real high and moaned very loudly. I continued to pump her in midair with my hydros and machine gun, and her xiao long bao swings wildly in midair. This went on for about a minute until i got a bit tired. looks like i lost stamina now compared to 20 years ago where i can do this for more than 3 minutes.

she is exhausted from the midair pumping. she let go her hair and what i saw was long silky hair flowing down and rest on the contour of her body. very beautiful. sensual.

she took the initiative of doing a cowgal ride facing away from me and her round butt facing me. Oh my, her round perky butt was such a great view in front of me which i cannot resist but gave her butt short pats with my hand and i groped them and pumped and she felt high again.

my missiles are ready and i told her we go doggie. her pussy is relatively tight which is a surprise to me. she told me last time even more tighter. i told her there is no way i can penetrate her if too tight. her pussy grips well onto my didi and my doggie pump her was shiok, with her grabbing the bed sheet and moaning away and the mirror reflection shows her well toned body.

i lay her on her front and continued my assault from behind. her rounded butt looks like a mountain where APACHE has to find a spot to corner and find a landing position to pump. great feel.

i turned her around, ready for the final assault.

her long silky hair resting on the bed, her eyes looked at me and her hands touched my face, she wanna give me a peck and she peck my face. I asked her is she is ready, she nodded. I pulled all gears and up my throttle and pushed for the final assault, pumping into the tight abyss and firing hydros and fuck her for about 3 minutes and finally my engines got so heated that I had to press the FIRE button and finally unloaded all the missiles ...kaboooom

i ejaculated a lot to my surprise, thanks to her tight pussy and also her oriental chinese look and being accomodating.

she can sense i am over heated and cheekily fan me with the towel. she wiped my perspiration and we chit chat for a while and then proceed to shower.

yes, a good sextifying experience. I left Geylang a happy man and back to office, legs a bit numbed and engine over heated.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Jing Jing perky butt still lingers in my mind...knn

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1