The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
So free post so many erotic pic? Never go pamper your Miss IQ today?
need to serve my home IQ too
Old 19-05-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
need to serve my home IQ too
Wow Mr Senbei!

🙇‍♂️
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow Mr Senbei!

🙇‍♂️
Old 19-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I also. CO at home. Now kwai kwai. Also need to eat vegetarian food today. Lol.

Last edited by Kongyong; 19-05-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
warplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
well said...not quantity but quality

Nice nice lol
Old 19-05-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
Winks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warplan View Post
Nice nice lol
Just look at those tits
Old 19-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warplan View Post
Nice nice lol
yes very sweet girl
Old 19-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GFE is just mostly playacting imho. And who is that sexy gal in the gif lol
Old 20-05-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

to me, s 11 is the factor... I used to loan to bang 1 week 3 times.. after cool down and repent, now only once a month
Old 20-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
So free post so many erotic pic? Never go pamper your Miss IQ today?
This girl in the vedio remind me of xing xing of www.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seriously speaking , any WL girl fall in love for a customer ? We are not talking about falling in love for money. Really fall in love for a customer. Any experience to share ?
Old 20-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Seriously speaking , any WL girl fall in love for a customer ? We are not talking about falling in love for money. Really fall in love for a customer. Any experience to share ?
Try to break ice with them first, make them feel like you are a friend instead of someone who is just looking for sex. Ask them something like how's their life bascially talk more of non sex kinky topic first. And as time pass she will thinks that you are a good caring friend instead of just a client. (they doesn't like people that are just there for sex - was told by my reg)

As a 过来人 this is all i can share. I won't really say its a real love for me but ea time she ask me to visit her, she will pay for all the session instead of me. She just need that "friend" to talk. After long she will call you tee-rak as usual hahahaha but they are also quite clever they know they are here for work and its kinda hard to get a bf in such a working line therefore they can only treat you as best friend close friend thats all.

Some WL has 职业病, they won't feel good if they just spend the whole session talking to you also and they will insist to make you unload before you go or at least try till buzzer ring
Old 21-05-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy20 View Post
Try to break ice with them first, make them feel like you are a friend instead of someone who is just looking for sex. Ask them something like how's their life bascially talk more of non sex kinky topic first. And as time pass she will thinks that you are a good caring friend instead of just a client. (they doesn't like people that are just there for sex - was told by my reg)

As a 过来人 this is all i can share. I won't really say its a real love for me but ea time she ask me to visit her, she will pay for all the session instead of me. She just need that "friend" to talk. After long she will call you tee-rak as usual hahahaha but they are also quite clever they know they are here for work and its kinda hard to get a bf in such a working line therefore they can only treat you as best friend close friend thats all.

Some WL has 职业病, they won't feel good if they just spend the whole session talking to you also and they will insist to make you unload before you go or at least try till buzzer ring
Wise words from a gentleman bro. He brings his humanity and dignity with him wherever he goes...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Why not? They are also human
Just that every gal has different mindset so they react very differently

Some know well they are just here to make money for some issue back home

A lot of them comes after a broken relationship so they would feel a need for someone whom they can get close to
Old 21-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what I did. All I know is, the WLs will always and never fail to ask my wechat from me.

But I always reject. Not good to have hand tails

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1