The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
She said mid June thou
Old 04-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Was at this house yesterday (Monday) on a rainy day.. saw that there were 13 total () gals working.

Auntie said there were 5 new gals working, including 果果 who just started on the same day. Here are the newbies that I saw:

1) 小梦 Xiao Meng a petite-sized gal with a pretty SYT face, I think she must only be max 1.55m tall, great for bros who like cute SYTs,

2) 乐乐 Le Le another petite gal, a little bit taller than 小梦 also pretty IMO and auntie said she's experienced and has great attitude in bed ,

3) 小宁 Xiao Ning this one is taller, I reckon she's about 1.65m, slim and nice legs, also comes with prior experience according to Auntie,

4) 果果 Guo Guo this is the one who had her debut on Monday, she was busy when I went there so I didn't have a good look at her yet,

5) 小雪 Xiao Xue this is the newbie I picked, she's really petite SYT-type (she says she's only 40kg, I told her she had to eat more!!), for me a really sweet face (reminds me of a pretty JC gal), took her time with everything in bed and made sure I came with just enough time to shower Definitely worth a shot imo!

There's also one more newbie who was off yesterday and I didn't get to see (I think her name is 宝宝 Bao Bao), will try to catch her sometime this coming week!
Old 05-06-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Xiao Ning - speaks good English

As the brother above said ...tall and lanky
Nice legs go well with her nice arse
A+ or just about B boobies with nice nipples
Sucks didi well. A bit more pressure required.
Was resistant to French
Enjoys her pussy being licked
Is a tight fuck

Worth a Rtf
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post

Auntie said there were 5 new gals working, .... newbies that I saw:

1) 小梦 Xiao Meng a petite-sized gal ...
2) 乐乐 Le Le another petite gal, a little bit taller than 小梦 also pretty...,
3) 小宁 Xiao Ning this one is taller, I reckon she's about 1.65m, slim and nice legs, ....
4) 果果 Guo Guo this is the one who had her debut on Monday, ....
5) 小雪 Xiao Xue this is the newbie I picked, she's really petite SYT-type (she says she's only 40kg, ...

... 宝宝 Bao Bao), will try to catch her sometime this coming week!
Bro, appreciate if you can give an indication of the figure for the above girls based on the following chart:

Can anyone of them match the already gone FeiEr?
Old 09-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Xiao Ning - speaks good English

As the brother above said ...tall and lanky
Nice legs go well with her nice arse
A+ or just about B boobies with nice nipples
Sucks didi well. A bit more pressure required.
Was resistant to French
Enjoys her pussy being licked
Is a tight fuck

Worth a Rtf
Yeah, I like this girl but she won’t be my girl friend! Doesn’t want to go out with me because of AV rules. The real reason is most probably that I am tall and not handsome. Haiz...such is the state of being a man that after fuck want friendship also.

This was RTF1. Service was good though still no frenching. She has a natural body - so some blemishes and marks here and there. She is tall which appeals to me and has stamina. I fucked her for long ( because I was tired ) and she took it gamely.

Painted her thoroughly and had a fun time. I think she is a fast learner ...her pussy hair was better trimmed in a span of a few days so that she could be eaten well. Frenching would make it a full package
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro, appreciate if you can give an indication of the figure for the above girls based on the following chart:

Can anyone of them match the already gone FeiEr?
Size wise, xiaoxue match Fei er the best.
Service wise you got to try yourself bro. Haha
Old 12-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brayn81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah, I like this girl but she won’t be my girl friend! Doesn’t want to go out with me because of AV rules. The real reason is most probably that I am tall and not handsome. Haiz...such is the state of being a man that after fuck want friendship also.

This was RTF1. Service was good though still no frenching. She has a natural body - so some blemishes and marks here and there. She is tall which appeals to me and has stamina. I fucked her for long ( because I was tired ) and she took it gamely.

Painted her thoroughly and had a fun time. I think she is a fast learner ...her pussy hair was better trimmed in a span of a few days so that she could be eaten well. Frenching would make it a full package
I don’t think Xiao Ning is worth the fuck. Skin completion wasn’t good and body wise not appealing. Service wise nothing to shout about.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brayn81 View Post
I don’t think Xiao Ning is worth the fuck. Skin completion wasn’t good and body wise not appealing. Service wise nothing to shout about.
Beauty lies in the eye of the becummer. She speaks English so our souls can speak to each other and not just our bodies. She is young (says that she is 22) tall and lanky with decent B boobies. Her pussy is tight. I like.

She moans softly when I lick her pussy. Either she is the world’s best actress or I am doing a fabulous job in eating her out. Her soft moaning and the shivers in her body make me feel like a super yandao sex expert. Either way I get an awesome ego boost.

For someone who has been felled by QiQi (1612) sudden departure, she is a godsend. Even without frenching I am satisfied (cannot say it will last). She seems to enjoy her toes and feet being licked. Even without nail polish I am able to enjoy her feet and toes taking my foot fetish to the next level.

Yes her body is a more real body, with marks and scars and yes her pussy is dark. But I feel great after sex with her, so this works for me.

Just a case of different strokes for different folks.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally had the chance to go through all the newbies at this house.. there are 6 in total (heard there are 8 more to come sometime in July as well) -

1) Xiao Meng 小梦 - another 21-year old gal, one of the fairest skin I've seen in GL, surprisingly skilled (for this age) with nice assets to boot,

2) Xiao Ning 小宁 - think some other bros have already tried this one, she's tall and slim, not bad-looking and can take a pounding good service as well,

3) Guo Guo 果果 - seems most of the gals in this house already have prior experience in this trade, can expect full service and a nice, mid-sized (maybe size 5 from the chart above?) figure,

4) Bao Bao 宝宝 - one of the prettier newbies I've seen in this batch, figure maybe size 4 or 5 from the chart, full service with a dash of GFE for those bros who are into this,

5) Xiao Xue 小雪 - very slim gal (apparently she's 40kg only, I can believe that!) with a pleasant face and nice smile, as usual you can expect the full suite of service from her, great for bros who like slim chicks,

6) Le Le 乐乐 - pretty face with a really young body, nice tits and hips, most importantly TIGHT , only had her once but was always busy the next couple of times I tried to get her

This house has a total of 12 gals currently (other ones being Shan Shan 珊珊, Ke Ke 可可, Qi Qi 琪琪, Xiao Lan 小兰, Yan Zi 燕子, Hui Zi 惠子) probably can expect 8 or 9 gals working on any given day.
Old 27-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Finally had the chance to go through all the newbies at this house.. there are 6 in total (heard there are 8 more to come sometime in July as well) -

1) Xiao Meng 小梦 - another 21-year old gal, one of the fairest skin I've seen in GL, surprisingly skilled (for this age) with nice assets to boot,

2) Xiao Ning 小宁 - think some other bros have already tried this one, she's tall and slim, not bad-looking and can take a pounding good service as well,

3) Guo Guo 果果 - seems most of the gals in this house already have prior experience in this trade, can expect full service and a nice, mid-sized (maybe size 5 from the chart above?) figure,

4) Bao Bao 宝宝 - one of the prettier newbies I've seen in this batch, figure maybe size 4 or 5 from the chart, full service with a dash of GFE for those bros who are into this,

5) Xiao Xue 小雪 - very slim gal (apparently she's 40kg only, I can believe that!) with a pleasant face and nice smile, as usual you can expect the full suite of service from her, great for bros who like slim chicks,

6) Le Le 乐乐 - pretty face with a really young body, nice tits and hips, most importantly TIGHT , only had her once but was always busy the next couple of times I tried to get her

This house has a total of 12 gals currently (other ones being Shan Shan 珊珊, Ke Ke 可可, Qi Qi 琪琪, Xiao Lan 小兰, Yan Zi 燕子, Hui Zi 惠子) probably can expect 8 or 9 gals working on any given day.
bro, how about the boob size for the new gals. any C cup?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

when did HuiZi rtc? any bros hv any idea?
Old 28-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

I saw Huizi coming out of the room yesterday, so she's still around.

Big boobs in this house.. definitely Yan Zi has large and natural knockers, and QiQi as well. Xiao Meng has a nice, rounded body but not V large. The rest all A/B only
Old 28-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Just a brief note on Shan Shan

Pluses - fair smooth skin, young, friendly, clean pink pussy, service oriented. Lip to lip frenching (not all out tongue Kung fu)
Other points - small butt not really for doggy bonking, A boobies with pink nipples.

Need to find a gal with full on frenching. Any recommendations in this house ?
Old 29-06-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a brief note on Shan Shan

Pluses - fair smooth skin, young, friendly, clean pink pussy, service oriented. Lip to lip frenching (not all out tongue Kung fu)
Other points - small butt not really for doggy bonking, A boobies with pink nipples.

Need to find a gal with full on frenching. Any recommendations in this house ?
Someone certified Qi Qi, Yan Zi and Guo Guo as quality frenchers! But don't know if they are selective ...
Old 29-06-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Someone certified Qi Qi, Yan Zi and Guo Guo as quality frenchers! But don't know if they are selective ...
Want to try Xaio Meng....had a brief glimpse of her but need to do a thorough tits to toes scan before going ahead. Heard the gentleman okt Terence inform another customer that 3 girls could be tried for $80 for 30 minutes. None of them seemed to make the cut as far as I am concerned.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1