The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 28
Marc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Zin from SH69

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=715698

Looks: 8/10 Looks exactly like her photos and very young. Appears to be green and given 1st time to some lucky dude in this forum as she told me. She's never been with a man until working here.

Body: 8/10 meaty enough especially at the ass for doggy. taller than the usually standard of girls.

69: 9/10 She treats me like a lover, and its not all about service from her. I shower her with care and treat her like a real teerak too. Stuck in 69 position as we explored each other nether regions until we were all ready to fight the war.

Frenching: 9/10 Good like a girlfriend

BBBJ: 7.5/10 Not the most powerful BBBJ, but she is extremely gentle with me and maintains eye contact throughout. She is new but she is learning well.

FJ: 8/10 Started with cowgirl,then doggy n ended in missionary. Some guys here taught her well, she told me she learnt that after she make a cock hard and standing, she should go up and ride it. shy GND face where she would try to hide her face.
Her being green, makes her so beautiful to fuck. Not to mention about that young pussy that exercises a vice-like grip on my cock.

GFE: 9/10 Okay it takes awhile to open up but she treats me like her BF thereafter.

RTF: Already made next appt.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Any Bros tried Patty from milkywu? Cute looks caught my eye! https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=18266709#post18266709
I booked Patty last week on her 2nd day here. She is cute and young as advertised. Very fresh actually and new to this line so if you like SYTs that need some guidance, U reckon shes up your alley. My stats for her below.

OKT: 10/10. Fast, friendly, no fuss efficient.

Location: G area. Nice apartment with her own room and attached bathroom. Plus point is that shes a cleam freak and wipes down the room and toilet everyday.

Looks: 7/10. Pixie fairy look. 90% same as pics

Body: 7/10. Petite with meat, but not fat. Can tell she is still very young because her skin and flesh is still 'firm'

Boobs: 8/10. As advertised at least natural C cups. Sensitive to licks.

BBBJ: 7/10. Nice slow and sensual, not the commando type but more like the GF type BJ.

FJ: 8.5/10. Very much like screwing your GF in JC or uni. Not commando but nevertheless very responsive and willing to try many positions. Her butt is damm cute and perky. Beh tahan and brought her to pound town in the prone bone position. She doesnt scream like a vixen but she mewls and writhes under you. Wet spots on the bedsheet could have been her squirting.

HJ: 7/10. Hardworking and will pump you till you cum.

Kisses: Light kisses. Didnt try for DFK but from other bros FRs, she definetly does DFJ.

RTF: Probably not, so many chip girls hit our shores lately. Nevertheless, her price point of 130 is very good value.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

FR for Minnie of TRegentL
28 Jan 2019, 2pm

Location: east, old apartment and the spring mattress needs a change. Hope better beddings can be provided in future.
Looks: 8/10 (milfylicious and looks like the hot coworker u wanna hook up with)
Body: 9/10 (tall and slim, puts alot of younger ladies to shame, nice and slim)
Boobs: 9/10 (Enhanced D cup with small brown nips, still quite soft to the touch)
GFE: 7/10 (hot coworker feeling)
Bbbj: 10/10 (good stamina and skill, auto DT)
Fingering: 10/10 (can feel her pc muscles squeezing!)
Painting: allowed.
FJ: 10/10 (Felt as if the session is hooking up with a hot coworker, hot and wet commando session)
Frenching: 10/10 (DFK)
Massage: did not request nor provided automatically.
RTF: yes if got $ & time. Potentially best bonk of the year 2019.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
laumzirgis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second time trying, but it's my first FR as the previous one was very underwhelming.

Central location, easily accessible by public transport.
Parking nearby as well but gotta pay as it's in town.
Room was cozy and big, shower simple but spacious as well.

Look: 9/10
Looks like the photos as advertised.
Thick, on the taller side at ~1.6 ish.
My kind of looks, very cute when smiling.

Boobs: 9/10
Big and soft, can't tell if it's D or E as it's my first time seeing big boobs in all its glory
But still, looked and felt natural, assured by Bro Prince as well. Had a really good time fondling them

Frenching: 7/10
Some light frenching, definitely better than some I've tried before.

BBBJ: 10/10
Simply amazing, she seemed experienced with varying techniques and suction, nothing I've experienced before.

FJ: 9/10
After BBBJ, moved on to missionary then cowgirl. Not noisy and fake, seemed to genuinely enjoy it.
Maybe because I was nervous, not 100% hard, but even so she's really TIGHT.
Loved seeing her D/E cup boobs bounce as she rode me, truly a sight to behold.
Didn't have time to go for second round, but would have loved to try a titjob and doggy.

GFE: 10/10
Basic english, helped out with some Google translate, but chatty and friendly. Legit GFE experience!

OKT: 10/10
Speedy replies by Prince, answered my queries and fast booking.

RTF: Yes
Leaving on 1st, so you still have 2-3 days to go for it!
Old 29-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
Comitten deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyComitten deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Ya man. First trip say like me and even give me free sex at times. Then exchange line then ask me pay for her room rental, but of course i not that stupid pay for her la. Now she second trip come sg then i message her she don't want reply me. Lol
She asking u to sponsor long time or just for the month?
Formerly, was playing this KC game. When go over to thai to visit FL, usually rhey will ask to stay at their place for the trip. Let say 4-5 days.. If stay there I will pay for the rental that month. That time was 8-10k baht rental. Got a guide, a readily available pussy with lodging. Rather have a price to it than owe her. She could have that time to earn her living. Fair deal.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wait she is from which stable? Name is Mikey?

QUOTE=laumzirgis;18296024]

Second time trying, but it's my first FR as the previous one was very underwhelming.

Big and soft, can't tell if it's D or E as it's my first time seeing big boobs in all its glory
But still, looked and felt natural, assured by Bro Prince as well. Had a really good time fondling them

Simply amazing, she seemed experienced with varying techniques and suction, nothing I've experienced before.

After BBBJ, moved on to missionary then cowgirl. Not noisy and fake, seemed to genuinely enjoy it.
Didn't have time to go for second round, but would have loved to try a titjob and doggy.

Basic english, helped out with some Google translate, but chatty and friendly. Legit GFE experience!

Leaving on 1st, so you still have 2-3 days to go for it![/QUOTE]
Old 29-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Recorded sounds for your hearing pleasures.

Bro, how to convert into audio? Pm me. Have something to share.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Noelle from Sex Amazon

I think I know why so few FRs. Bros all keep the good stuff for themselves.

Location is quite inaccessible due to parking. But the room is very nice when she open the door, omg She does look like Jesseca Liu from certain angles. Boobs are enhanced but very nice to look at. Her butt is fleshy type, nice to smack and her figure is slim. She is one of the fairest in terms of skin color, like Chinese. Got one mole between her boobs. In between foreplay she will lick my nipples and finger herself. She don’t like people to paint her pussy due to hygiene so I didn’t out of respect.

Sex was amazing, she looks demure but will moan and scream very loudly until it’s super turn on. Pls treat her well. This kind of gem is one in a million.

Hope she returns soon. Tomorrow last day if IRC.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jazzthebomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time posting on SBF, been a silent reader and feel like it is my time to contribute to my fellow cheongster,

FR for June from TRL, https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=715539

Booked her on 25 Jan 2019, 1pm slot (Finally got some time to write my FR from my busy work schedule),

Face: 7/10, really must discount 10-20 % from the picture because she got thai tanned and apart from that she got braces on (not in a bad way because it make her look cute)

Body: 6/10 for me as I am one who appreciate a slightly ba ba type one. Furthermore, backside quite small so not to my liking. But for those who love those lady which is very thin and slim might love her body. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder am i right? heheh about 158-162 so for cheongster like me who is small size might be good. On to add on, she very lightweight so can carry

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced boobs, great texture but if I think i very cb but i notice the right boobs more squishy compare to left boob more teng teng. But overall look nice in her small frame.

BBBJ: 9/10 she is one that is looking to please, her BJ is shiok i tell you. Sometimes, the braces might get in the way but is like 1% percent of the time. Her deep throat is power, then she will make the gag sound which make you feel more aroused.

FJ: 8/10 try 4 different position and she will accommdate to what you want and sometimes even suggest to change position which to me is quite different from others. After 1st shot, reloading take some time. But she dont give up try her best to blow ah and also try different position, end up handjob cause i really sibei tired then she let me COF.

GFE: TCSS during break time and she share about her life experience which i find is quite interesting.

Overall: 7/10, an experience one will not regret because she is really there to please and try her very best.

RTF: Maybe but am eyeing on review of TRL newest chai, Honey, seems like those pretty pretty SYT.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Viorae is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViorae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laumzirgis View Post

Thanks for FR, I might want to give it a try.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Exclusive - name mikey

[QUOTE=laumzirgis;18296024]
Old 29-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
laumzirgis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userlim View Post
Wait she is from which stable? Name is Mikey?

QUOTE=laumzirgis;18296024]

[/QUOTE]

Under xclusive, Bro Prince stable.
Yup name is Mikey
Old 29-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Jealous - don be if u r ! is a dangerous game to play into it ! Fuck n be gone rmbr the "worth it" FL will do ! If hv really good gem ard r u lucky to find it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I’m so jealous. So far no FL try to KC me before. I think I not yandao enough. Haizz 😂😂
Old 29-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
28/01 Silk Stockings Hermes

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=714800

Well... I always thought I had a avg size dick... until i was rejected twice.
i've been looking for one that can ride on a anaconda size dick...

Look: 3/10
Much more older than age advertised. Very thick ass and body.
I love thick body, but she doesn't look as great as pictures.

Boobs: 7/10
Enhanced type. Prefer natural big boobs.

She can french now & then. Not rly a wow factor.

BBBJ: 11/10
Exploding experience as she could swallow my anaconda dick.
Twisting Deep Throat, Furious licking around shaft, all types of BBBJ she has done.

GFE: 7/10
Basic english & chinese command, able for simple converse.
Massages me after 1st round.

OKT: 11/10
Recommended Hermes & she does take on my dick size well.

Overall: 8/10
1st round FJ was done by cowgirl (Her meaty ass was good to doggy too), the moment she swallowed my entire shaft in her pussy was an amazing experience...
After erupting in her pussy, she rip off the condom & continued to suck every last drip out of me.. i felt my life was drained by her.
Most of the FL always uses their body/ hand to keep a dist from me going in too deep..

looks like Hermes seems to be a goood one. hoping to catch her b4 She goes back. not forgetting the tarma girls from Galaxy. so many pussy to bang b4 Cny!
Old 29-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

To get 3/10 for looks seem really bad .. if just for sake of bonking then the price may not worth it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1