The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andjohn2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Lisa from Seduction68

Looks: 11/10
Body: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: Yes if $ and time permits

She is damn fun to be with fucking a girl u picked up. Slowly grab her boobs she push my hand away. Then i finger her clit a bit more gusto and she responded well. slid my hand at the back and unhook those bra and greedily slurping on her tits. So amazing shag, moans, grab pillow, eyes squinting, frenching while fucking her deep and hard. and when i am about to cum, i fuck her harder and faster, pushing her legs pass her shoulder and went really deep hard and fast and than aarrgghhhhhhh. i should have her doggied but the time is not on my side. do a fast shower, get dress, and tipped her a bit more than usual.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Bleu from Sex Amazon.
only 22 years old. behaves and talks like a secondary school girl. but when action starts, a totally different person. she has a special way of cowgirl. my first time experiencing it.

but she said no kissing and bbbj because listerine has ran out.

also, she talks way too much. i am not sure if shes trying to waste time by talking or she just really wants to converse. ended up with only 1 shot. she seemed to assume i didnt want the 2nd.

anyway this is the poor girl's first time in this trade. can tell that her pussy couldn't take all the pounding from all the bros here. she was telling me shes hurting down there. please be gentle with her bros
Old 22-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Belated FR for FANG of Doll88

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711914

After reading good FRs of Fang, I decided to book her to try.

Location: South. Hotel and receptionist was pretty strict on getting your ID
Looks: 6.5/10. Not a looker but comfortable without blemishes. Tanned skin tone.
Body: 9/10 Slim with 1 tattoo coupled with her well proportioned boobs.
Boobs: 9/10 Big Bs. Both with inverted nipples. Fit so well with her slim body.
French: 8/10 More like a mistress.
BBBJ: 7/10 Would be much better if there were more suction. Was prompt with 69 request and no odour on her shaved pussy
FJ: 8.5/10 Not the commando type but more like long lost lovers. Quite tight on the feel. No need for KY and is wet during the do.
RTF: Yup, if Vit M permits.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duriankingfruit View Post
Any fr for her 🔱🔱🔱EMMANuELLE🔱🔱🔱 YINGYING 40E 巨乳 NATURAL ?

ttps://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=712300
Try her yesterday, big and soft titts. I did not squeeze her hard to feel if there is any silicon in it. Normally grabbing match my expectations.

Look wise quite close except she is much tanner (Photoshop till fair like Chiang Mai gals)

No frenching for me, if yes I might RTF before she goes.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 22-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Belated FR for FANG of Doll88

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711914

After reading good FRs of Fang, I decided to book her to try.

Location: South. Hotel and receptionist was pretty strict on getting your ID
Looks: 6.5/10. Not a looker but comfortable without blemishes. Tanned skin tone.
Body: 9/10 Slim with 1 tattoo coupled with her well proportioned boobs.
Boobs: 9/10 Big Bs. Both with inverted nipples. Fit so well with her slim body.
French: 8/10 More like a mistress.
BBBJ: 7/10 Would be much better if there were more suction. Was prompt with 69 request and no odour on her shaved pussy
FJ: 8.5/10 Not the commando type but more like long lost lovers. Quite tight on the feel. No need for KY and is wet during the do.
RTF: Yup, if Vit M permits.
Hate to give ID :x
Old 22-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Started chionging again recently and tried 2 ladies from dome 1 but was a bit disappointed...

Just curious about the girls from rollypolly as I dun see much FR on their girls. Went thru their list and kinda interested to try either Jub or Lemon. Any experienced guys here able to share if this stable is trustworthy?
Old 23-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[

It depends, the OKT is known to get fake FRs... i've tried some FLs from RP, the quality is very unreliable. Sometimes real gems, other time total crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S|B3HSI@N View Post
Started chionging again recently and tried 2 ladies from dome 1 but was a bit disappointed...

Just curious about the girls from rollypolly as I dun see much FR on their girls. Went thru their list and kinda interested to try either Jub or Lemon. Any experienced guys here able to share if this stable is trustworthy?
Old 23-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Chillax,

Chiong more and luck will be on ya side soon.
Pretty sure dome 1 is much better than the other domes in terms of services and price.

It's still a better gamble than the other domes. (My personal preference)
I now just stick with the ones that i had good experience most of the time.

Cheers!

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 23-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

2 Days 3 Bonks

Here's my reviews for my RELEASED sessions with the girls.

Number ONE

MIKA <----Click here to see profile.

Was browsing the thread of my favorite stable when i saw this fair skinned chick. WOOOOOO~... I like snow white. LET's GOOOOOOOO~

Date: 21/12/2018
Time: 1730 hrs
90mins

Looks:
Mika looks around 90 percent like the photos posted. pretty chick. Claimed that she is partially mixed Jap and Mama from chiang mai.
Fair skin like in the picture with a face full of make up like the girls selling cosmetic in orchard Takashimaya.

Language:
English is good - No google translate needed

Body:
Not so tall girl, slim with enough meat for a good boom boom time.
Natural pair of firm boobs with light coloured Nips to suck all you like.
Smells great, smells sexy.
Pussy is shaved when she come, but so long here liao, grow a bit already lor.

Shower:
Shower you before cleaning herself, No special actions in shower.

Foreplay:
Lick your left button, Right button, left ball, right ball, then non stop pump action. Not the greatest, but the sequence is like BJ salons in Bangkok. That face sucking your dick enough to make most bro explode liao la.
BBBJ. not some nonsense CBJ.
Finger ----> NONO, (She said: Doctor say finger have a lot bacteria, so stay safe ok?) - Accepted

Boom Boom:
Great if not excellent, position want try ah? just bring it! Pump her hard and she will enjoy it with sound effects like: Yeah~~ Yeah~~ Yes!! good ~~~AHHH~~~
Then BOOM!?!?!?! CIM till your bother goes limp.
Pussy is wet and juicy. No need KY.
But KY part subjective la huh. maybe she horny, maybe she have too many customer also will need KY.

GFE:

Great after the 1 shot, initially was more focus on getting your shots out. in between shots during the chatting session, GFE gets A LOT better. so i assume poking her makes thing different.

Selling points:
  • Fair smooth skin
  • Good body and ass for doggy
  • Excellent audio quality
  • Legit SYT

RTF:

Oh yes~ Not here also will try RTF there~ Hint her liao.

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 23-12-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
meganfoxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Try her yesterday, big and soft titts. I did not squeeze her hard to feel if there is any silicon in it. Normally grabbing match my expectations.

Look wise quite close except she is much tanner (Photoshop till fair like Chiang Mai gals)

No frenching for me, if yes I might RTF before she goes.
Is she more of a wild and commando type bro?
Old 23-12-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PussyInsider86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc2050 View Post
Tried Natty n Pinky sister trama from Sexhouse, first time with this stable

Okt reply very fast, booking was smoothy done in the early morning. Location was central, apartmet and toilet quite OK.

Natty was prettier than the photo, a bit shy. Sister pinky
as photo, wild n english good.

Once on bed started with double bbbj, follow by les kissing and three way french, fj no need to change condom also so can easily sawp. This sister really serve oriented (bbbj non stop until told them to rest), do what u ask and at same time can also play wild. Left with 100% satisfaction.

Would suggest for those keen into real trama give it a try
Seen too many reviews for this pair from sexhouse69. No need to elaborate, I gave it a try too and left a happy and satisfied customer.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xellirks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Kaka from Galaxy Xscorts

Went for a quick lunch session with her. Booked her the night before and OKT was very accommodating. Quick to reply and discreet location in the central area.

Looks: 7/10 Looks quite different from picture but not the kind where you feel misled. Has quite a milfy look.

Body: 8/10 Slighty chubbier than expected but her tattoos add to her bitchy sexiness

BBBJ: 9/10 Know how to slowly lick and build tension. Love this kind of BBBJ. If she knows she hit a sweet spot she won't hesitate to keep pushing those buttons

FJ: 10/10 Loves it from all types of position Doggy with her is the best especially when she looks back and bites her lips

Attitude: 10/10 Super chatty and friendly the moment you walk in to the room. Sexual energy is there.

RTF: Yes. Looking to book again next week.

Would highly recommend if looking for a fun milf looking girl who is easy to talk to. She is able to converse in english which makes things a lot more easier.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Number TWO

DADA <----Click here to see profile.

Saw this LAOS chick and thought she look bit like chinese, Went to try Laos chick lor

Date: 22/12/2018
Time: 2300 hrs
45mins

Looks:
Dada looks like maybe 75 percent pretty like the pictures. Think she looks kinda a few years after the picture is taken.

Language:
English is TERRIBLE but polite - Google translate needed

Body:
Slim, quite tall for a girl, Nice Natural boobs with inverted Nips (brown).
Slim long legs. Ass normal.

Shower:
Shower you before cleaning herself, No special actions in shower.

Foreplay:
Kiss lick up down and up down. got your rock hard pole up and asked if you want start Boom Boom mai?
BBBJ not bad, very warm and comfortable feel.
Can Finger can paint her hairless pussy. ok, not exactly hairless, but TINY BIT.

Boom Boom:
Great rider, Average doggy (SLIM girl not much ass to piak piak) KY needed cause her pussy small and tight.
Stereo not bad, but not great.
BOOM !?!?!?! finish inside.

GFE:

Harder to achieve this for me cause her English cui, my thai cui. But she tried her best to explain what she trying to say.

Selling points:
  • Good BBBJ
  • Slim body, no fat areas at all
  • BBBJ not bad.

RTF:

SORRY, not really, communication bit hard, so skip the RTF.

Old 23-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

My experience was like to fly airplane. Other chiongster also had bad reviews abt fake photos etc.dun waste time bro.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcaesar View Post
Hie bros....need help to recommend me some good fls....been having bad ones quite a few times already. Have any1 tried Lemon from rolly polly or lilly from merci.? Do help. Thanks
Dun waste time on rollypolly bro, just read someof the recent comments here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1