The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentStar View Post
Do please share how you spot them ? Thank you .
Huh from the inconsistencies by those bro who tried lor.

Actually for myself i dont rly go for fr

Anyways even if its true too many ppl go once become ang pai a lot become yaya papaya

So i usually give the less popular ones a try u never know what u find

Plus usually the prices less steep

Realize prices and the experience is not exactly related
Old 15-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chertan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Devilhouse
Girl: Kimi
Looks: 9/10
Skin tone : Fair
Boob : Normal not enhanced and soft not big which is what I like
BBBJ : Normal as she is quite inexperience
Catbath : Whole body especially the balls area
Attitude : Always smiling and accomodating
FJ : Tight and give a soft natural moan
Bath: SOP
GFE: 9/10
RTF : YESSSS
Overall : 9/10 (minus 1 for lack of experience)

Had 1st blood for this gal last night with Kimi, can see she is quite inexperience, shy and nervous. She was dressed in bermuda and singlet which reveal her body when she open the door. Some light makeup and I know the session will be good as I like the look at first sight. English communication is good. We started off with a shower which is quite SOP just wash here and there. Look is pretty, according to her she is a uni student and first time in this trade. What I like is her boob is natural and not enhanced, soft but not too big so big boob lover can skip her. Can tell she enjoyed the session as much as I do. I did 2 FJ in 1 hour as she is tight the feel is good especially when she give out soft natural moans. Very friendly and good attitude always smiling and accomodating. She gets wet easily too when I use my finger to rub her pussy at the beginning of the session.
GFE is strong, as she is very chatty and more like fxxking a friend.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Evelyn Tiko Club - 3rd RTF

Verification of Evelyn from Tiko after reading the below FR... It's an accurate and fair FR to me.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Not near to any MRT but very near to city area. So it will be good if u are meeting ur friends for World Cup matches in the city after that like me.

Venue: 8/10
Old building but the room and toilet are well maintained. Her room comes w a attached and big bathroom. So no need to walk in and out.

Face: 7.5/10
Very honest stable in terms of photo of Evelyn. What u see is exactly what u will get. In her late twenties so not exactly Syt. But she is pleasant-looking and won't scare off anyone lar.

Body: 9/10
Slim and no tummy which is what I like. (Am extremely strict on slim body). She is taller than the usual. Ideal height for one of my favourite postures... Standing doggy.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural B cup. Keep fonding and sucking her natural boobs and no complains from her.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Yes, Frenching is ok for her. Just be gentle lar.

Fingering and Painting: 9/10
No smell. Fingering and painting are all ok.

BBBJ: 9/10
Am not really a fan of this but I feel that she is very skillful. Already bbbj me while showering me! And she even offered CIM in my 2nd shot.

FJ: 9/10
Did her in several positions including standing doggy facing the mirror while Frenching and grabbing her boobs... Shiok siah...

GFE: 9/10
She speak English with me throughout the entire session. Take the initiative to chitchat w me too.

Overall: 8.5~9/10
She may not be as youthful in her look but her well-maintained body, superb skills, near-commando service makes it more than a satisfying session.

RTF: Very tempting to rtf but I spotted another Syt in the house after the deed. So, hmm... ... Having a dilemma now on who to visit next siah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
This morning I RTF Evelyn, again

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692824

OKT: 8/10
Location: 8/10 nice apartment, well furnished, clean, toilet attached, only drawback is not very convenient for MRT
AC now working

Evelyn

Art 9/10
way you see is what you get
mid 20 girl with mesmerising smile and eyes
all natural, a work of art
quite tall, slim but not skinny, very beautiful face, long hair,
small boobs, Bs, with wonderful hard nipples
fuly shaved and oh so tasty
good english (ex BF ang moh)
no stretch marks
tipical thai tan
piercing on her navel
very clean and attentive to hygene

Performance 9.0/10
Shower was SOP, she can improve on that
BBJ 9/10 long BBJ, better than last time
AR, CIM, attention to the jewels included
DT she tried but not fully managed
FK 9/10
FJ 9.5/10

Good smile, good eye contact, good tongue actions, good attitude, good chatting and even better sex
In any case it s not the details, it is the whole package that puts her on the top level

Conclusions
Evelyin is a Tik(o)ing Bomb
If you like all natural lady with awasome body and even better performance then must

RTF: and you ask? thrid RTF already

Happy Bonking
Old 15-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

since senior member are writting this lady for TIKO Evelyn.
Agreed to most detail indicate.Just add on is that she really dress nice to welcome you at the door.polite lady who really speak good english.

Service well unexpected she will ask what you liked and she try her very best to please you in a soft voice.

your handfree bbbj service type to my liking.

FJ very nature and the moan and face expression all combine up is GREAT.
She love to be insert slow and let her control her pace.just by looking her face expression turn men ON

Old 15-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Huh from the inconsistencies by those bro who tried lor.

Actually for myself i dont rly go for fr

Anyways even if its true too many ppl go once become ang pai a lot become yaya papaya

So i usually give the less popular ones a try u never know what u find

Plus usually the prices less steep

Realize prices and the experience is not exactly related
Agree with you too popular Girl become 50/50 due too too much customers better take gamble find hidden gem is like tio TOTO and many rtf to your max.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Did a Hari Raya Fuck today since its a public holiday and i was footloose and fancy free.

couldnt get my first choice so i tried SYT Nam, turns out to be a good choice.
my type of girl, good height, very very fair with cute natural boobies and great cute look. i love her frangrance also, i think its victoria secret, i wanna ask her what it was because its very arousing.

room has a bathroom inside so it was good, shower was good had a bit of sexy time. there was a sofa in the room, which i put to good use, i liked her straddling me while i attack those nice tits. caped me and i finished my first shot on the sofa with her cowgirling me.

washed up and moved to the bed. we chit chat and snuggled, learnt alittle about her and she told me what she thought about singapore, very nice comfortable, before long i was hard again and she accomodated me with her mouth, giving me a good bbbj was i pawed her cute tits =)
capped me and we did all the usual moved i uncapped and cum on her tits while she looked at me and helped stroke my cock. accomodating indeed.
felt comfortable with her, good experience.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulang69 View Post
Agree with you too popular Girl become 50/50 due too too much customers better take gamble find hidden gem is like tio TOTO and many rtf to your max.
Agree ... uncovered one recently

Hehe been having gfe fun with her
Old 15-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fantasy4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised to drop a simple FR for Candy.

First time booking from Bro SK and appreciate his honesty and prompt response in processing my booking. He describe the girls based on my preferences for me to choose.

Took 1 shot package with Candy, she is a sweet always smiling girl and the face and look is exactly the kind of girl I am into. Frenching, painting and awesome horse riding with exceptionally good GFE is on the menu. Right after the first shot I wanted to extend my session but was not possible as told by Bro SK. Should have taken 90 mins right at the start but Candy was nice enough give me some light massage and chat with me which massaging me.

She is 90% similar to her 1st and 3rd picture. A worthy bonk.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 15
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Based on my memory, Pree from Devil House came here before, her previous stable uplorried.

Anybody can recall which stable she came from and under what name?
Old 15-06-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

First blood Apple from Rolly bro

Looks: 9/10
Skin tone : normal Thai color
Boob : Big but not the 3D type. More like pancake to me
BBBJ : normal but she is hardworking so I will give it to her
Catbath : Lower body especially the balls area
FJ : Tight and nice
Bath: SOP
GFE: 10/10
RTF : YESSSS
Overall : 9/10

She looks sad because she is unable to make me cum. But it is not her fault, I usually take way longer to cum. She is a hardworking lady with good attitude and skills.

Highly recommended
Old 15-06-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
PeterLim8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NANA - SOI 69(SKINNY LOVERS 🔥 )

OKT: Always prompt to reply and able to give clear instructions all the time. Solid consistent OKT with a great group of girls in the Soi 69 stable.. there are a few which have caught my eye.. KK is on my radar..

Location: Centrally located. Hotel location but arranging of going up lift is issue.. (help address this in order to save time and any awkwardness) overall a nice hotel with clean rooms.

Look: 8/10 - She definitely looks like the picture. Even with less makeup.. still pretty..

Body 10/10 (Skinny.) I’m a skinny lover.. love the skinny frame and smooth skin.. shiok! She has a tight body and despite having a line on her pelvic area.. she has a hot bod.... 🔥

Boob: I’m not a boobs guy and I like the catwalk model look so A cup and B cups are good enough. But she is an enhanced C or D!

Frenching: 10/10 like gf/bf.. lots of tongue.. 😋

BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual. Great technique with mouth hand combo and she deepthroats quite well.. 😍

FJ: 10/10 very very very wet.. she cum so many times.. and I love it when she cums... She has a great attitude and very willing to please.. so she will go the extra mile to make the experience great..

GFE: 10/10 GFE She has reasonable English, cheerful, friendly, horny as hell and a great girl overall.. please take care of this GEM 💎

RTF: Definitely! maybe even tomorrow!

Disclaimer: I like pretty girls with pretty faces, nice teeth, smooth skin, little to no acne, skinny girls, girls with good attitude and hardworking. If they GFE max, it might be there feeling towards me or maybe they are consistently GFE max. Bonus if they have good skills but this is my preference so if you have similar preferences, take my review and go spend some money.. hahah!!
Old 16-06-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
nas17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Nola from D.O.A today at 8pm. Quick reply from okt and good discreet location. Instructions was very very clear. Nola opened the door in her lingerie and her boobs is wow!

Brought me to her room and she's able to communicate in English very well.

Shower was very very detailed. She clean my brother first follow by my whole body and last part she gave me listerine. at the very moment i know im in for a good time. After shower she brought me back to her room and straight away tackle her boobs. she told me lie down, my turn. so i lie down and she gave me a good bbbj. No teeth and she suck my bro, lick my bro, dt, lick my balls and once in a while she will give eye contact and smile. after tt i pull her down and went south to her trimmed and no smell pussy. lick her for a good 10minutes and proceed with missionary. She was closing her eyes and enjoying the process. She gave soft moans and i went down to french her. Tongue fight all the way. Change to doggy and finish it off too quickly. She smiled and brought me to shower. 2nd time shower was as detailed as the 1st shower followed by listerine. after shower jio her smoke tgt at the living room. Smoking in the living room abit awkward because another girl was sitting in the living room using her phone. so we stand at the window smoke tgt and talking very softly. proceed back to her room lie down and here she come again. giving me a good bbbj and i flip her and return her the favour again. This time round gave her a good 15minutes paint. she was moaning and moving her body and jerking and controlling my head and to the correct spot and she say u lick very good. after hearing tt, continue licking her until pussy wet than i lie down and say your turn. she cap me and say its her turn to work. she ride fucking well. and she auto came down to french. after 10min i sit up and change to missionary position. french her and pump her and increase my speed. she was hugging me very tight and body was jerking. i hugged her tightly and continue to pump my way till i cum. and we hugged each other and she smile. After tt went for shower the 3rd time. same SOP. Detail wash with listerine. after tt went back to the room she say still got time help me massage. she set alarm on her phone in case she forget the time and she started to give me soft massage. it was so comfortable till i sleep. she told me i was snoring during the massage after i woke up. wear my clothes and left.

Thanks for the arrangement. Will visit her soon
Old 16-06-2018, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long time no FR, since the OKT asked... here is one for his effort in asking!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=693635

Beta from X-CLUSIVE MODELs. Have noticed her before this trip but didn't had a chance to book. Since it's Public Holiday and has the time, so I tried my luck! Indeed luck is on my side, booked Beta and off I go.

Already 2 FR recently, accurate I must say. No need rating but definitely girlfriend material.

Looks and Body: I would say Beta is Slim, full-bosomed, good-looking, alluring and voluptuous.

Plus point:
BBBJ was superb, knows how to make a man enjoy
Rides like a professional rider
Doggy view with the S line, good view from the back - it's for you to imagine

I will RTF. Your miles may vary! Cheers bros!
Old 16-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
FR for Araya under Teeruk Lover
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692943

Location: East condo spacy room with bathroom attached. Lacks some hooks to hang cloth and towel though, already feedback to OKT

Face: Just a little tan
Height: 1.68m
Body: not at tip top fitness condition due to tight work schedule, but she has been planning to train and gain all the lines back.
Boobs: man made D with little sensitive nipples
BBBJ: sensual deep, proceeded to hands free upon my request.
Painting: shaved but left a centre line
Fingering: allowed
French: like lovers
AJ: (top up $30) tight anus. She likes it in the ass because this can stimulate her G spot.
FJ: Man she is tight! Because she has her secret work out to train for tightness and it's been proven as very effective. My durability was discounted 60% by her tightness! Be it missionary, doggy or cowgirl, could not tahan for more than 40 pumps.
CIM: Took in all the protein juice, not bad. One tip for bro who want both J and CIM: Araya doesn't like sucking protein juice from a dick freshly from anus, so I suggest bros out there to pull out from AJ, wash clean, swith to FJ before CIM. Anyway, her both holes are very tight despite being an ang pai.
English: Good English
GFE: Quite high.
Bro, you sounded like you did her raw AJ?
Old 16-06-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, i need help. I can't choose.

Teeruklover- araya or candy
Theregentlust- arry or tika
Lustvegas- pinky