The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Angel, Hse 1654A, for the first time.

So far, the highest score i awarded to WL was 7.8/10 due to appearance and overall sex satisfaction. Today i need to revise it and hereby award 8.1/10 to Angel. Two thumbs up. NO HORSE RUN !! Run for fuck ?

She has started work for about a week. Angel is a real pretty lass, sharp nose, sharp chin, attractive small lips, A boobs but looked nice, smooth, fair complexion, long hair, standing at 1.65m and weighing about 48 kg. She looked slim with very nice figure. She did remind me of the younger version of actress Jacelyn Tay, as mentioned by Bro Maxx.
The moment she entered the room, i exclaimed in my heart " HUAT AH, KNN NB CB ..........", too excited.... lol

4 mins for Hugging, caressing her pretty body, frenching with tongue fight.
8 mins of CBJ, licking of balls and 69 painting.
34 mins of nett thrusting

Once i entered her, she said she needed to apply K jel due to my rod' s thickness, lol. She applied 4 times throughout the entire session. Its ok to me as she could last longer under my pounding.

The bonking was so f** shiok. I was enjoying in cloud 9, 10, 11 .......etc and was so knn climaxed and satisfied.

She looked pretty. Her body and A boobs were pretty. Her complexion was smooth. She was warm and friendly. Great GFE and willing to french like lover and as if World end tomorrow. She had a tight cunt.Yet, even when I bonked her of long duration, she still showed her Great GFE and kissed my neck and hugged me like a real lover.

She was so good till i bonked her like a gentleman and thrust at a pace slower than moderate pace . Beast mode was totally out of the picture. So nice, to fully engross in this loving sex.

She was accomodating to all sex positions i wanted. I tried the missionary position with her legs close while my legs were opened. Throughout thrusting in this position, i could feel her hands' temperature rising fast. She then hugged me tight but not in a forceful way. Then she started to kiss my neck in hot, erotic manner. She moaned softly and panted heavily and making me go wild. But still i didnt thrust hard and fast as worried to injure her. She was the 2nd WL i treated like that in a tender manner ( the 1st WL was the rtc Zhen Zhen 16W04 went back in April 2017). After a few mins of slow thrusting, i switched to Missionary with her legs opened as i didnt want to injure her. Bonking her in standing was so shiok and erotic and satisfied .......

Angel is a pretty lady with high intelligence and with a kind heart. This was my impression of her after the chit chat of some of her past events.

After the deed and when she showered, i went in and hugged her from behind, caressing her breasts, kissing her face, ear and neck. She then smiled with great GFE and cutely washed my dick in that position. I enjoyed this quiet moments ......
Before she left, i frenched her in few secs (already overshot 3 mins) .......so nice.

KNN, after she left, then i realised i forgot to lick and bite her nipples and suck her pretty toes ( WTF, thks to Bro D.69)......

GREAT THKS to Bro Maxx for introducing. Gump Sia very much !!!
Old 13-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Unruly is Cool - loads of Potential

Real good time with a Malaysian girl!

My 2 cents for a lady that has been reviewed before but that I feel does not receive the necessary attention on this thread:

Kafei, W15

Went to GL this afternoon, around 2.30. Always think afternoon is better to get the ladies that are typically in demand...
Finally managed to get Kafei. As in all occasions when you enter and just ask for a girl based on reviews you don’t know what you are up for until the lady shows up. First impression was so so. Kafei has ok looks but nothing special. I thought I had just spent 150 for an average looking girl but...hey...was I wrong...
First of all, her English is actually good. Which goes a long way for me as a non Chinese speaker to create a connection (which typically lacks when meeting PRC ladies). Also, while at first glance the looks are average, her lower body is actually really toned and tight and that makes it for a good grabbing session. I am very much into athletic bodies and That’s probably not the best quality of most of the PRC ladies I encountered so far. So this was a good surprise. Skin was also nice and smooth.
Shower together started pretty relaxed until, after a due clean up...she went straight for AR. And I can tell you that it was one of the best ARs ever - which had an instantaneous reaction on my little Friend down there. BBBJ ensued and it was good quality, although always difficult to tell in the shower.
Moved to the bed and she just kneeled down by the bed while I was sitting and gave me an amazingly sloppy BBBJ and AR. As they say here: Shiok! The sloppiness of the BJ was a total highlight (especially comparing to ladies that use toilet paper to clean every little drop of pre-cum - the biggest turnoff ever), but the masterpiece was in the AR: that tongue basically raped me! What a master! Other ladies should take lessons from her: can go soft, deep, rough and gentle. And understands what you want without the need to ask.
However, as I am a sucker for a good BBBJ, she kept going for a while, in different positions on the bed. After a good bit of time and absolutely no rush she capped my little hero and started riding. So, she is definitely one lady that can take a pounding! Being a bigger guy I have come across my share of ladies that were worried about size. But Kafei is a real trooper - started gently to get acquainted and warmed up but then I felt I could really push and play and she was ok with it. Amazing. (Continues in next post)
Old 13-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Continues from previous post:

Kafei W15

Finished in doggy with ball massage (always the best) and went for a quick shower. As none of us had kept track of when we got in (or maybe she did but wanted to be kind), we decided that we probably had another 15 mins of the 45. She offered two options: a massage or a BBBJ. She seemed a bit surprised i opted for the second maybe because approaching 40 she thought I could not do it - but damn! She is probably the best BBBJ around. In less than 2 mins I was up and running and it did not take more than 5 total to cum in her mouth. And here’s two other differentiating factors from any other lady I visited so far in GL: second round offered with no need for negotiation (although this has happened in other occasions) and CIM, which by itself is a reason to return. This is the first time that it happens to me in GL and a total class act by Kafei.
Showered again after a short but keen massage and left with a big smile on my face.
In a nutshell: don’t be tricked by the girl next door looks: kafei is a master and one of the best ladies I had in GL. Her BBBJ, AR and riding skills are TOP notch, not looking at the clock, understands what you want in a minute and will make you a happy man. Totally recommend and will RTF.
Happy search guys!
Old 14-03-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
shy711 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Here i will like to share to all brudders a hidden SYT gem in L8H66E. She is G88, the AngPai of this house.

will allow us to kiss hug and touch her pussy lips and tits.
I would like to do all these 3 things only
Old 14-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here i will like to share to all brudders a hidden SYT gem in L8H66E. She is G88, the AngPai of this house.

Apparently she already has her own huge regular client base hence getting a time slot with her shall require patience and sheer luck.

Face: 10/10 Super Chio for an feature sharp model face. Do not be put off by her icy princess look, she is in fact very demure and charismatic once inside the room.

Boobs: 8/10 Nicely enhanced with light brownish color nips. Licking nips is fine but please kindly DO NOT SUCK and SPOIL them for her and everyone. I’m still her regular.

Body: 8/10 SYT Size, Soft Flawless Skin, No Fats.

Pussy: 8/10 Young Pubic Hair, Trimmed, No Smell.

BBBJ: 8/10 Sensual, with her nips tickling your inner thigh.

FJ: 9/10 Tight, Cowgal, Doggy, Missionary all okay. Probably fear of Lotus

Sharing this beloved gem becos she is indeed not to be missed.

Bonus Secret: G88 is an devoted Buddhist and ironically has chosen this line of work.
I respect her even more after learning her life determination and work etiquette.

With that, i will love to hear FR under no obligation from DPOWER, MrBigBadBird, Dignified69 to concur my sharing for L8H66E G88
Happy to try your recommendation Bro token. Will get back to you with my findings. Would also like to share some ruminations on Geylang life...

Bonking is a form of stress release for some of us bro’s.

When the sex is good in a commercial bonk it becomes a good return on investment and feels good. When the sex is bad the feeling of wasted investment overcomes whatever stress release has been obtained.

In a relationship (wife/girlfriend) driven bonk where the sex is not good or great there is still greater positivity arising out of the feeling of gratitude or camaraderie for someone who has embraced and helped you ...

Just my 2 cents
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jerry8688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
Continues from previous post:

Kafei W15

Finished in doggy with ball massage (always the best) and went for a quick shower. As none of us had kept track of when we got in (or maybe she did but wanted to be kind), we decided that we probably had another 15 mins of the 45. She offered two options: a massage or a BBBJ. She seemed a bit surprised i opted for the second maybe because approaching 40 she thought I could not do it - but damn! She is probably the best BBBJ around. In less than 2 mins I was up and running and it did not take more than 5 total to cum in her mouth. And here’s two other differentiating factors from any other lady I visited so far in GL: second round offered with no need for negotiation (although this has happened in other occasions) and CIM, which by itself is a reason to return. This is the first time that it happens to me in GL and a total class act by Kafei.
Showered again after a short but keen massage and left with a big smile on my face.
In a nutshell: don’t be tricked by the girl next door looks: kafei is a master and one of the best ladies I had in GL. Her BBBJ, AR and riding skills are TOP notch, not looking at the clock, understands what you want in a minute and will make you a happy man. Totally recommend and will RTF.
Happy search guys!
Hi, bro can share the house number and this girl’s number?
Old 14-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry8688 View Post
Quote:
L8H66E is a PRC joint. G88 name is MaoMao. I can guarantee no regret.

Like I said before, love to read other brudders FR of her here.

Sounds good and thanks bro for the heads up!
Will add on to my already long outstanding list
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Angel, Hse 1654A, for the first time.

So far, the highest score i awarded to WL was 7.8/10 due to appearance and overall sex satisfaction. Today i need to revise it and hereby award 8.1/10 to Angel. Two thumbs up. NO HORSE RUN !! Run for fuck ?

She has started work for about a week. Angel is a real pretty lass, sharp nose, sharp chin, attractive small lips, A boobs but looked nice, smooth, fair complexion, long hair, standing at 1.65m and weighing about 48 kg. She looked slim with very nice figure. She did remind me of the younger version of actress Jacelyn Tay, as mentioned by Bro Maxx.
The moment she entered the room, i exclaimed in my heart " HUAT AH, KNN NB CB ..........", too excited.... lol

4 mins for Hugging, caressing her pretty body, frenching with tongue fight.
8 mins of CBJ, licking of balls and 69 painting.
34 mins of nett thrusting

Once i entered her, she said she needed to apply K jel due to my rod' s thickness, lol. She applied 4 times throughout the entire session. Its ok to me as she could last longer under my pounding.

The bonking was so f** shiok. I was enjoying in cloud 9, 10, 11 .......etc and was so knn climaxed and satisfied.

She looked pretty. Her body and A boobs were pretty. Her complexion was smooth. She was warm and friendly. Great GFE and willing to french like lover and as if World end tomorrow. She had a tight cunt.Yet, even when I bonked her of long duration, she still showed her Great GFE and kissed my neck and hugged me like a real lover.

She was so good till i bonked her like a gentleman and thrust at a pace slower than moderate pace . Beast mode was totally out of the picture. So nice, to fully engross in this loving sex.

She was accomodating to all sex positions i wanted. I tried the missionary position with her legs close while my legs were opened. Throughout thrusting in this position, i could feel her hands' temperature rising fast. She then hugged me tight but not in a forceful way. Then she started to kiss my neck in hot, erotic manner. She moaned softly and panted heavily and making me go wild. But still i didnt thrust hard and fast as worried to injure her. She was the 2nd WL i treated like that in a tender manner ( the 1st WL was the rtc Zhen Zhen 16W04 went back in April 2017). After a few mins of slow thrusting, i switched to Missionary with her legs opened as i didnt want to injure her. Bonking her in standing was so shiok and erotic and satisfied .......

Angel is a pretty lady with high intelligence and with a kind heart. This was my impression of her after the chit chat of some of her past events.

After the deed and when she showered, i went in and hugged her from behind, caressing her breasts, kissing her face, ear and neck. She then smiled with great GFE and cutely washed my dick in that position. I enjoyed this quiet moments ......
Before she left, i frenched her in few secs (already overshot 3 mins) .......so nice.

KNN, after she left, then i realised i forgot to lick and bite her nipples and suck her pretty toes ( WTF, thks to Bro D.69)......

GREAT THKS to Bro Maxx for introducing. Gump Sia very much !!!
Wah bro!
After bro max and your FRs, Angel already too high and unattainable.
Need unearthly hours to get her
Tried calling at 4pm but gotta queue till 8pm

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah bro!

😱
She told me yesterday that her customers kept repeating within the same week. Not to mention after our Senior Bro Max 金字招牌, 夙负盛名的FR, sure queue to Jurong Island, wahahahaha
Old 14-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

2040 Xiao Li
I had another nice RTF with Xiao Li and the GFE is GAO GAO ....
she is beautiful in my eyes and i enjoyed her company very much.
Wanted to try some newbies like Yifei or like Mei Die Mei Le but when I go down naturally I stopped at 2040 and waited for her.

Saw Xiao bei, and find her prettier now, her hair grown longer and she coloured the hair ends blue green colours.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry8688 View Post
WH15. Just ask for Kafei. No number that I could see...

Enjoy!
Old 15-03-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
2040 Xiao Li
I had another nice RTF with Xiao Li and the GFE is GAO GAO ....
she is beautiful in my eyes and i enjoyed her company very much.
Wanted to try some newbies like Yifei or like Mei Die Mei Le but when I go down naturally I stopped at 2040 and waited for her.

Saw Xiao bei, and find her prettier now, her hair grown longer and she coloured the hair ends blue green colours.

Bro, yes, Xiao Li is indeed pretty and gives high GFE with good frenching and Services are solid. About 1.58m, 45 kg, A boobs, a pretty and horny lass. She is one lass that worth RTF and not to be missed. I have wechat her that will rtf her next week. I still remembered the erotic hot bonk she gave me last Dec. Thinking of her now and writing these few sentances also make my dick hard, lol.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, yes, Xiao Li is indeed pretty and gives high GFE with good frenching and Services are solid. About 1.58m, 45 kg, A boobs, a pretty and horny lass. She is one lass that worth RTF and not to be missed. I have wechat her that will rtf her next week. I still remembered the erotic hot bonk she gave me last Dec. Thinking of her now and writing these few sentances also make my dick hard, lol.
Hi bro
In your many conquests, any similar girls comparable to Xiao Li?
Pretty, gentle and good GFE
Old 15-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Just glad managed to try 1667 Anni before she RTC next month.
Definitely my best Geylang experience ever.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah bro!

😱
thanks for sharing, will try her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1