The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffellamom View Post
ooo bro you really tried before ? u r the SG sex idol
Because I was not informed before hand

If I knew I confirmed surrender
Old 10-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

I remember i saw 红绳 at GL lorang 20 before.
That was few years ago.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked YeZi , Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

YeZi, long alluring natural curving hair, standing at 1.58m, weighs at about 50 kg, close to B- size boobs for her body frame, a nice body being neither slim nor plump, sharp nose, straight side face outline with sharp chin, attractive eyes with seductive small lips, is an attractive lass and satisfied my Look Department. Her look, during the fuck session, did spur me to fuck her hard and french her ..... shiok ! She has been here for about 6 months. She has dense bone and taut firm hand and leg muscles and had been gymming in the past.

Hugging in standing with good frenching and erotic caressing for 5 mins, CBJ for 5 mins, Net thrusting 35 mins.

She was accomodating to all positions. Great frenching, seductive medium loud moanings as if in some pain and being ravaged. She had thin film of sweat on her back and buttock and this further ignite my beast mode, imagining fucking her in gym when she worked out halfway .....

She allowed sucking, licking and gentle bitting of nipples in Missionary position. In one Missionary position with her on top closing her legs and i at the bottom with my legs wide opened, i told her to bonk me as if i was the whore fucked by her. I pretended to moan like her , pulled her buttock in and urged her not to thrust too furiously as it was painful ......knn, she laughed till we had to stop the fucking session ....., its was fun, lol.

She could absorb my long poundings. Overall, a very enjoyable bonk and it greatly satisfied my lust for sex. She panted heavily throughout my poundings and at he end of the seesion, she told me her cunt was dripping wet. I like .....heyheyhey.

Thks to Bro Rockdick for recommending
Old 10-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

2033 Mei Die
Went for a walk in the the park with Beautiful Butterfly this week on a beautiful day:

20ish yr old chio clubber babe from Hunan, fair and good complexion with long hair in petite 1.5ish m 43kg body frame, with natural, perky ample B boobs, prefer her looks to Mei Die. After seeing earlier not-so-good FRs abt her, was pleasantly surprised she was friendly to me, maybe a result of impending competition from newbies. SOP services, no catbath, no AR, but cbj very sensually executed with good suction and occasional near deep throat, though sometimes can feel abit of her teeth. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm and tight, easily filling her up. Again surprisingly she lasted quite awhile in cowgal, while I was admiring her bouncing snowy peaks. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo cautiously in case she black face, sensing she was enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, I aimed for her lovely breasts- she allowed licking, gingerly licked her neck- she allowed again, carefully lifted her butt higher for deeper thrust - again allowed. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly, while sneaking some lip pecking, which she again allowed, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet. As I had previously cummed 5x this week, was quite exhausted and asked her to take over cowgal. Surprisingly (AGAIN) she perserved and managed to ride me off to an exhilarating ecstasy.

Verdict: Sheer bliss bonking this beautiful babe, though not a nympho, she was accommodating to all my requests and she ticked all boxes (pretty, slim, natural ample B boobs). Must be my lucky day. Have obtained her wechat and will rtf her soon.

Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2033 Mei Die
Went for a walk in the the park with Beautiful Butterfly this week on a beautiful day:

20ish yr old chio clubber babe from Hunan, fair and good complexion with long hair in petite 1.5ish m 43kg body frame, with natural, perky ample B boobs, prefer her looks to Mei Die. After seeing earlier not-so-good FRs abt her, was pleasantly surprised she was friendly to me, maybe a result of impending competition from newbies. SOP services, no catbath, no AR, but cbj very sensually executed with good suction and occasional near deep throat, though sometimes can feel abit of her teeth. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm and tight, easily filling her up. Again surprisingly she lasted quite awhile in cowgal, while I was admiring her bouncing snowy peaks. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo cautiously in case she black face, sensing she was enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, I aimed for her lovely breasts- she allowed licking, gingerly licked her neck- she allowed again, carefully lifted her butt higher for deeper thrust - again allowed. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly, while sneaking some lip pecking, which she again allowed, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet. As I had previously cummed 5x this week, was quite exhausted and asked her to take over cowgal. Surprisingly (AGAIN) she perserved and managed to ride me off to an exhilarating ecstasy.

Verdict: Sheer bliss bonking this beautiful babe, though not a nympho, she was accommodating to all my requests and she ticked all boxes (pretty, slim, natural ample B boobs). Must be my lucky day. Have obtained her wechat and will rtf her soon.

Well done, Bro, lei hou yeh, two thumbs up, lol. Your experience with her was many times better than mine. Her cunt is tight. Pls share your sex position if u think u have hit a WL's G spot. My interest in this aspect get aroused today, haha.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Well done, Bro, lei hou yeh, two thumbs up, lol. Your experience with her was many times better than mine. Her cunt is tight. Pls share your sex position if u think u have hit a WL's G spot. My interest in this aspect get aroused today, haha.
Maybe lucky day bah
Or maybe she’s no longer newbie hence felt the pressure

But one thing for sure is I may have seemed always concerned abt her wellbeing during the session, cos told her to let me know when I’m too rough

She also appeared to like the rod anchored deeply in missionary, hold it there for her to grind off, cos after that I dived down to paint her pussy already dripping le
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
To borrow bro apache’s Kamasutra diagram, we were in this position, with rod anchored deeply while she grind off to ecstasy :
Old 10-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
To borrow bro apache’s Kamasutra diagram, we were in this position, with rod anchored deeply while she grind off to ecstasy :
好滴,lol. Will try out within next 4 days. I need to evolve from mt beast mode anyhow whack level, heyhey
Old 10-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
好滴,lol. Will try out within next 4 days. I need to evolve from mt beast mode anyhow whack level, heyhey
Anyway I was damn lucky
Only asked for Mei Die cos both 1820 Happy and 1669 Xia Tian on strawberry leave
Old 10-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway I was damn lucky
Only asked for Mei Die cos both 1820 Happy and 1669 Xia Tian on strawberry leave
Bro, XT presently is not on strawberry leave.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyway I was damn lucky
Thanks for the Sex education and the intel. Wanted to up Xia Tian 1669....will have to a while it seems ...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 11-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Bonked Shan Shan, Hse 1669, for the 1st time, today.

Shan Shan is a pretty lass to me. Standing at 1.65m, weighing 49 kg, long hair, A size boobs, a little cute baby fat at abdominal.

She reminded me of the pretty HK actress张曼玉.She has a not so obvious double eyelid with medium sharp nose with a little coarse voice.

I advised her to wear nurse or white colour student short skirt and gauranteed that she would make her customers' rod marit kita just by the look of her, esp when she exhibited her pure look, luring people wanting to fuck and own her and ravage her ......etc.

3 mins of hugging, stroking, frenching with tongue fight, 5 mins of CBJ, 28 mins of net thrusting. I wanted to last longer but failed due to her solid gfe and sluttiness and erotic moves.

She resembled one decent girl whom i liked in 2008. When bonking her, i imagined bonking this decent girl and ......so so so shiok, so nice ........i dare not to go fast so that i could last longer.

She was very accomodating to my sex positions, in standing and on bed. In Missionary, i licked , sucked and gently bit her two nipples. She enjoyed it very much. She led my hands to caress her breast during bonking. I am never a boob lover but recently kept licking nipples due to Bird Bro's influence. Also , today sucked her left toes because of Bro Dignified's gross liking and influence......LOL, knn, seemed like i am easily influenced by Bros in forum.

When i tried the Bro Apache's masterpiece sex style posted yesterday, sigh ......she said she was not able to move and glide.......i was stoned on the spot ......didnt know how to react ......i think i also need to do research on the Sutra thing.

Initially during the 1st 15 mins of fucking, her moans were so fake. Knn, buay kia nang tu lan, faked until so fake, lizards also knew that these were fake.
However, as i continue to thrust her relentlessly, she sounded like short breath fragile moan, panted heavily (like Fei Er) and i felt that she was high. Felt her hands and body getting very warm. Then she pulled my buttock in very hard and locked my rod inside her cunt, made me not able to thrust. I had no choice but to glide her cunt. She was so high that she murmured something and locked my buttuck hard and panted super heavily ....... Finally, with very erotic frenching and gliding, i released my cum in Missionary ......i also panted heavily.......

She said that not many customers would pound her so long and also maintained the hardness. 天地良心This was truly her comment and i didnt add salt or sugar, lol.

After the deed, i commented that she always 扮猪吃老虎......she laughed in shyness with some acknowledgement and slapped my buttock, lol. She said in tamar, she was always not the main actress as not pretty enough. But i said she was damned shrewd, acted a bit cold so that customer would choose and focus on another WL such that she only needed to push buttock behind or caress balls and easy earned the money. She kept laughing like a small kid and said i was naughty ........she looked so seductive and attractive at this moment ......if she wore nurse short skirt, i probably will extend another hour. It was quite fun to be with her.

A Solid and Happy and Lusty Bonk. Oosh !
Old 12-03-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Shan Shan is a pretty lass to me. Standing at 1.65m, weighing 49 kg, long hair, A size boobs, a little cute baby fat at abdominal.

She reminded me of the pretty HK actress张曼玉.She has a not so obvious double eyelid with medium sharp nose with a little coarse voice.

I advised her to wear nurse or white colour student short skirt and gauranteed that she would make her customers' rod marit kita just by the look of her, esp when she exhibited her pure look, luring people wanting to fuck and own her and ravage her ......etc.

3 mins of hugging, stroking, frenching with tongue fight, 5 mins of CBJ, 28 mins of net thrusting. I wanted to last longer but failed due to her solid gfe and sluttiness and erotic moves.

She resembled one decent girl whom i liked in 2008. When bonking her, i imagined bonking this decent girl and ......so so so shiok, so nice ........i dare not to go fast so that i could last longer.

She was very accomodating to my sex positions, in standing and on bed. In Missionary, i licked , sucked and gently bit her two nipples. She enjoyed it very much. She led my hands to caress her breast during bonking. I am never a boob lover but recently kept licking nipples due to Bird Bro's influence. Also , today sucked her left toes because of Bro Dignified's gross liking and influence......LOL, knn, seemed like i am easily influenced by Bros in forum.

When i tried the Bro Apache's masterpiece sex style posted yesterday, sigh ......she said she was not able to move and glide.......i was stoned on the spot ......didnt know how to react ......i think i also need to do research on the Sutra thing.

Initially during the 1st 15 mins of fucking, her moans were so fake. Knn, buay kia nang tu lan, faked until so fake, lizards also knew that these were fake.
However, as i continue to thrust her relentlessly, she sounded like short breath fragile moan, panted heavily (like Fei Er) and i felt that she was high. Felt her hands and body getting very warm. Then she pulled my buttock in very hard and locked my rod inside her cunt, made me not able to thrust. I had no choice but to glide her cunt. She was so high that she murmured something and locked my buttuck hard and panted super heavily ....... Finally, with very erotic frenching and gliding, i released my cum in Missionary ......i also panted heavily.......

She said that not many customers would pound her so long and also maintained the hardness. 天地良心This was truly her comment and i didnt add salt or sugar, lol.

After the deed, i commented that she always 扮猪吃老虎......she laughed in shyness with some acknowledgement and slapped my buttock, lol. She said in tamar, she was always not the main actress as not pretty enough. But i said she was damned shrewd, acted a bit cold so that customer would choose and focus on another WL such that she only needed to push buttock behind or caress balls and easy earned the money. She kept laughing like a small kid and said i was naughty ........she looked so seductive and attractive at this moment ......if she wore nurse short skirt, i probably will extend another hour. It was quite fun to be with her.

Laughed when I read this ...’.Llizards also knew that these were fake’.

Am happy that a fellow Bro is having a happy timein Geylang.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Laughed when I read this ...’.Llizards also knew that these were fake’.

Am happy that a fellow Bro is having a happy timein Geylang.
Bro, lol, if i go bonking once per month, probably i may go for another 10 years min. Just want to bonk to a threshold and ...... this evening looking for another target Hope one day i and Bro Bird will bonk the same target but i go first and he tries next, whahahahaha
Old 12-03-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro

Glad you had a great time with SS (not stainless steel hor &#128514
In particular 1 of your comments abt her as ‘扮猪吃老虎’, I also suspected but gave her benefit of doubt as a sweet simple young gal instead. Think might be the youngest currently in GL...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1