The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Gooner69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any season old hand heading up on the 18-21? - Happy to pay for fare and dinner if you are open to showing me the route to the much discussed mini thermae V2.

Or any bros keen to join me in looking for the mini-thermae 2 - I have been past there in the day once before, and by my agaration should be the right spot thanks to the few seasoned pros directions in this thread.

Determined to find myself a SYT uni girl this trip!

Ping me if you are keen to sync up.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
what type of dinner is on offer 50baht pad thai oe lobstee and birdsnest better to clarify if you want a bonafides response hihi
Lol bring u go yaowaraj for thai sharksfin and bird's nest enough to gain access to your lil black book ah?
Old 13-11-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
what type of dinner is on offer 50baht pad thai oe lobstee and birdsnest better to clarify if you want a bonafides response hihi
55 thanks for the heads up!
On offer is just a simple dinner nothing over the top please! Thanks ahead.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner69 View Post
55 thanks for the heads up!
On offer is just a simple dinner nothing over the top please! Thanks ahead.
Strange. Want to know where to get the best syt in bkk but only offering a one time only “simple” dinner in return. For me I will pass up on this generous offer as I have learned my lesson well. Share with “bros” the off the tourist map joints with syt you won’t find in ratchada MPs at prices also they won’t find. But what happens after that these “bros” suddenly organising their trips on their own bringing truck loads of their other “bros” to their new found lobang and not Long later when I visit again Wah pricing is nearer to ratchada pricing and girls now are expecting exorbitant tips. Why cos Kena spoiled by one hit wonders happy to impress these girls knowing they can’t find this in the tourist haunts in bkk.

So lesson learned yes syt Uni girls still can be found. Local dudes also need their fix so there is definitely a market at prices that a Thai working professional can afford. It does not take a genius to find these places but acting modest like a Thai person and speaking Thai politely will help gain access to local non inflated prices. Also knowing when to go as in when most universities pit term then northern uni girls will flock to bkk to work part time.

As for this ramkambeng mini thermae it’s just hype. Yes there is such a food court opposite the Uni where the students hang out.many stay in the condos around there. Was dating a ramkhambaeng Uni girls years ago and this canteen was a meetup place for her friends. Took me awhile to notice that there were meetups and pickups going on but it is mostly among the students themselves. There are other places like this where there are a few of universities in an area. I stumbled on one in lad prao. Y accident. But they are not so eager to go with outsiders. Don’t think it’s so easy. If u can blend in and speak Thai well and earn their trust yes got chance. These are not hardened pros and they will tread lightly.

As for sukhumvit thermae most of these girls are in the trade Long long . They are ex gogo or ex mp girls. Especially after the mp raids many ply their trade at thermae. Ppl who believe they are freshy office girls or work in salon, own their own businesss etc are just plain gullible. I’d say for those who want best quality ”syt” at Low Low,prices stick to sukhumvit thermae you will have a blast and that’s all U should get and deserve for the sincerity and limited dollars u are willing to dish out.
Old 13-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Strange. Want to know where to get the best syt in bkk but only offering a one time only “simple” dinner in return. For me I will pass up on this generous offer as I have learned my lesson well. Share with “bros” the off the tourist map joints with syt you won’t find in ratchada MPs at prices also they won’t find. But what happens after that these “bros” suddenly organising their trips on their own bringing truck loads of their other “bros” to their new found lobang and not Long later when I visit again Wah pricing is nearer to ratchada pricing and girls now are expecting exorbitant tips. Why cos Kena spoiled by one hit wonders happy to impress these girls knowing they can’t find this in the tourist haunts in bkk.

So lesson learned yes syt Uni girls still can be found. Local dudes also need their fix so there is definitely a market at prices that a Thai working professional can afford. It does not take a genius to find these places but acting modest like a Thai person and speaking Thai politely will help gain access to local non inflated prices. Also knowing when to go as in when most universities pit term then northern uni girls will flock to bkk to work part time.

As for this ramkambeng mini thermae it’s just hype. Yes there is such a food court opposite the Uni where the students hang out.many stay in the condos around there. Was dating a ramkhambaeng Uni girls years ago and this canteen was a meetup place for her friends. Took me awhile to notice that there were meetups and pickups going on but it is mostly among the students themselves. There are other places like this where there are a few of universities in an area. I stumbled on one in lad prao. Y accident. But they are not so eager to go with outsiders. Don’t think it’s so easy. If u can blend in and speak Thai well and earn their trust yes got chance. These are not hardened pros and they will tread lightly.

As for sukhumvit thermae most of these girls are in the trade Long long . They are ex gogo or ex mp girls. Especially after the mp raids many ply their trade at thermae. Ppl who believe they are freshy office girls or work in salon, own their own businesss etc are just plain gullible. I’d say for those who want best quality ”syt” at Low Low,prices stick to sukhumvit thermae you will have a blast and that’s all U should get and deserve for the sincerity and limited dollars u are willing to dish out.
Hey KS thank you for taking time to type out your advise and thoughts.
I wasn’t taking a piss at the guidance that guys like yourself can provide but I didn’t want to make it seem I was ready to get chopped (that’s why I was clear in the earlier post I would also welcome anyone who wants to figure how to get university girl together to join line a noob army and go recce - in fact I think there’s more satisfaction in that too (process more important than the results)

I agree that there will be people who are likely to take advantage and in the end messing up Eden.
I appreciate your thoughts and if you are generally jaded with people I believe most are too - Idiots are definitely not in short supply these days and if you think about it - Me having paid what I paid to try one of Tony’s girls could easily be placed into your bucket of idiots who spoil market.

That said having to travel up for work frequently I am genuinely keen to learn what’s available and hopefully with some diligence in building my Thai language game I will get lucky and find a Thai Uni GF like you!
Old 13-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Sorry. bro I must disagree w u la bro. I met one syt (24yr old, to me consider syt, uni grad) and hung out w her for a few hours. She say she got work in health sales business. I thought eh dun play play lah. She gave me her line and facebok and i see in her profile pics really correct leh. She got post photo of seminars, clients, workshops, products and her office. And her office got her name plate that type of office. Like legit type. Her english quite good.

But this one is 1 out of 10 can so lucky.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
As for sukhumvit thermae most of these girls are in the trade Long long . They are ex gogo or ex mp girls. Especially after the mp raids many ply their trade at thermae. Ppl who believe they are freshy office girls or work in salon, own their own businesss etc are just plain gullible.
Agree. As I’ve noted before, some pros line up in front of the table in front of the sofa by the back door. They’re attractive, but I think they’re older than they look at first glance. Some of them will even go with farangs.

I like part-timers, so they don’t interest me. But there was once a friend of theirs who was top-notch, a uni type. Never saw her again.

Note that according to FRs, the pros may have strict restrictions, so you should make clear what services she will provide and her time-frame before sealing the deal.
Old 13-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
Sorry. bro I must disagree w u la bro. I met one syt (24yr old, to me consider syt, uni grad) and hung out w her for a few hours. She say she got work in health sales business. I thought eh dun play play lah. She gave me her line and facebok and i see in her profile pics really correct leh. She got post photo of seminars, clients, workshops, products and her office. And her office got her name plate that type of office. Like legit type. Her english quite good.

But this one is 1 out of 10 can so lucky.
bro those health sales business are MLM, those unknown thai brand you pay thb4000 can enrol liao

then go pratunam buy a ready made black blazer/jacket and voila you are a health product sales professional! don't find too many these type of girls, later ask you sign amway, jeunesse, simi sai MLM also ask u support
Old 13-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnieBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go Soi Cowboy to chill abit before going down to Thermae to take a look. Any bro interested to join can pm me
Old 13-11-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner69 View Post
Any season old hand heading up on the 18-21? - Happy to pay for fare and dinner if you are open to showing me the route to the much discussed mini thermae V2.

Determined to find myself a SYT uni girl this trip!

Ping me if you are keen to sync up.
If you are looking for SYT uni girl, why not explore kapoo places instead? Not those in the Sukhkumvit areas but those on the outskirts. Plenty of uni SYTs to choose. If lucky, you can hook up with one if they know you frequently visit bkk and you are willing to be sugar daddy.
Old 13-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
Nottiman26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If you are looking for SYT uni girl, why not explore kapoo places instead? Not those in the Sukhkumvit areas but those on the outskirts. Plenty of uni SYTs to choose. If lucky, you can hook up with one if they know you frequently visit bkk and you are willing to be sugar daddy.
Very true. Used to sort of Bao this Uni Syt for 2 years.. while with her, even among her frens there were some who were open to a side fling for some incentive

Uni such as Suan Dusit , Suan Sunada, SPU, Abac bangna.. even Ram Uni... speak some thai, show some willingness to spend (dun even need to be a lot)..and u have a high chance .. at least tat was wat happened for me .. and I am a fat old man alrdy.... haha..
Old 13-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
something wrong with your reading? the other bro said MOST not ALL girl work in business long long, now you say you disagree 1 in 10 not so?
Then you example she have uniform name card etc etc., you mean if girl start work in go go massage when 18 now 24 decide try different job join MLM as other bro suggest or even if its all fake pic because she smart enuff to know if act like girl innocent not hard core WL then guys like you can be easily tricked to pay more as think is uni grad?.
Definately some this ex farm girls smarter than some of these supposed educated samsters
It's people like this guy tomma is why I hate posting in sbf. I share my point of view, nvr attack fellow samster, then this tomma type attack people directly. Come lah, attack somemore lah. Next time my own info is my own info, nvr want to share anymore with anyone liao. You guys can go suck it
Old 13-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
true but uni syt can be baby elephant type or sexy model syt type, i dont think fat old man who dont spend alot, (what is your definition dont spend alot monthly allowance 10k, 100k) can get model syt type
I would rate mine as ur typical young GND Uni student .. not elephant for sure .. but also not model lor...but definitely passable looks wise coz when we do go clubbing there will be attention from other guys..

For me .. I paid her school fees for the 2 years wen time for school fees (think was like 18k baht per term)... and then rent and living expense of 20k baht per month

Not very cheap but also not very high I Guess.. but I definitely got my mileage worth those few years .
Old 13-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottiman26 View Post
I would rate mine as ur typical young GND Uni student .. not elephant for sure .. but also not model lor...but definitely passable looks wise coz when we do go clubbing there will be attention from other guys..

For me .. I paid her school fees for the 2 years wen time for school fees (think was like 18k baht per term)... and then rent and living expense of 20k baht per month

Not very cheap but also not very high I Guess.. but I definitely got my mileage worth those few years .
He basically " pao " the lady. So can fuck her any time. Imagine about a situation where an old farang is with a syt, hence, people stared at you two in the clubs.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
He basically " pao " the lady. So can fuck her any time. Imagine about a situation where an old farang is with a syt, hence, people stared at you two in the clubs.
Lol correct bro... basically Bao for those 2 years like u said

But trust me at the clubs the staring was at her becoz when go clubbing I go with other bros and she with her frens.. I do wat I like and she free to enjoy with her frens .. but end of the night .. I am the one tats going to be bonking her tats what is important 555..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1