The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Wife / Girlfriend / FuBus lews pictures exchange and expose

Some of you may have seen pictures of my girl posted here before, they were all censored.

Since I can't visit SBF often enough to maintain a consistent updates of her, I'm now looking for people who have the same fetish as me, to exchange pictures of our girl.

To make things even hotter, I will be sharing both censored and uncensored lewd pictures of her.

Q. Am I sabotaging her?
A. No. She is clearly aware of this and has decided to let me share her pics around to pleasure me.

If anyone is interested in an exchange or group exchange, please PM me your KiK account id.

Before that, here are some requirements:

1. You should be actively sharing, having a big enough album of your girl, not just 2 or 3 pics

2. If you don't have a girlfriend / wife / fuck buddies to exchange, I can settle for voyeur or fetish pics such as upskirt, toilet spy, changing room spy, used dirty panties, lingeries

3. Do not attempt to post pictures already on the web or use someone else's pictures as yours, I do a reverse image check on all suspicious shared photos

4. You should be able to share minimally censored or fully uncensored pictures.

If you don't have any of the above but able to talk dirty, humiliate or degrade my girl, you are in too.

PM with your KiK account id or reply to this post with it.

Last edited by illuminatea; 25-04-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1