The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down L16H17G10 宝儿 🖕🖕🖕👎👎👎👎👎

4 words to describe my sexperience - NEVER EVER TAKE HER!!!
This is the lousiest paid fuck in my 25 years of GL adventure!
Paid $60 booked this No.10 bitch who doesn't even know how to give a proper capped bj. How on earth do u wear a cap when the dick isn't even fully erect??!!
Not to mention terrible bj with all the excessive slurping sounds and non eye contact. I wonder how the guy can ever get aroused?
Then she prompted me to doggy her when I'm half erect and even have the audacity to ask me why I'm still no soft. She should fucking know goddammit !!
As i tried to be sporting to get her on her front in semi missionary, she then chided me for flickering her nipples. And if that w.asn't enough she pulled out my member and removed the cap. And guess what she said? " if u don't cum now I'll just stop the moment the reminder beep comes on. And indeed she let go her hand on the beep and headed to shower. I was left there in a lurch, feeling disgusted and outraged. I quickly showered and left fuming, not before complaining to the pimp who was nice but couldn't do anything to appease my anger.
So to any of you who have the intention to try this deceitful whore or this fish tank, you have been warned.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1