The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

Do note that this is my fantasy story, not a real encounter though.

Background, I am an polytechnic student, 18 years old and staying with my mum, mum's bf, my sister and her husband. We are staying in a 4 room flat thus each of us has a room.

Normal day as usual, we gather together for dinner and my mum's bf, Howard, got his bonus and was treating us dinner by ordering delivery.

All of us sat down and tuck in the delicious food and I only ate a little as I was in a diet.

Howard: Jess ar, eat more, you so slim already no need diet la.

Mum: yea lor. Should eat more.

Me: no I am full already, I am going back to my room

Then I left the table and went back to my room, out on my headset and blast out music and read comics.

Days were pretty standard until one faithful day.

On that day I just finish my CCA, netball and went home to shower at around 3pm where I thought that no one is around, normally since everyone in my family are working

So after showering,I wrapped myself in a towel and head to my room. When I was halfway to my room, Howard suddenly appear.

I was shocked and I believe him as well and I quickly ran inside the room and pretend nothing happen.

I thought the incident ends here but it did not, as after the incident, I notice that someone has been tempering with my undies. I knew it would be Howard but to maintain the peace within the family, as long as I am not physically violated, I am fine. Thus I let it pass.

But few days later I getting interested in this kind of act so I add a little spice in it, by putting my work undies on my chair and let uncle Howard take it to sniff.

After coming back from school, indeed my undies that I put on the chair is missing.

To me this is getting interesting
Old 12-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

Nice here to camp h fantasy why not make it happen Lol
Old 12-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure why but thinking of uncle Howard smelling my undies makes me wet, although uncle Howard is 53 years old but his manly looks excites me.

I was extremely horny at that time and I do not have a bf I dunno how to release. Rather than locking myself in my room, I decided to go out to breath in some air hoping that it won't make me kills my horny feeling

I took a cab to red light district as I was always curious to see how it is at night. When I told the uncle my destination, he kept looking at me via the mirror. I notice it but didn't say anything to him then I thought of an stupid idea that I have no money to pay and see how he react.

When we arrive at the destination, I open up my wallet and told uncle that I don't have money to pay

Uncle: boss don't like that leh, I need to pay for my rental one.

Me: but I don't have money. If not you wait for me here I go withdraw?

Uncle: ehh cannot la. Later you run away how?

Me: huh then how?

Uncle: can call polic come down settle

Me: please don't call police, is there other way that I can pay back?

Uncle: not say don't have la. But

Me: but? I am okay with anything as long as don't call police.

Uncle: I see you wear until like that come here. Uncle can bao you tonight or not.

Me: bao?

Uncle: yea, help to satisfy uncle la

Me: huhh...

Uncle: if not I call police.

Me: wait wait. Okay okay can can.

Uncle: swee. Let go to hotel

Uncle then drove us to the hotel and we checked for one night stay

When we were in the hotel room, the uncle was looking at me intensively

Uncle: ah girl you look so pretty make uncle horny already
Old 12-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

ah girl
your write up make uncle horny also
quick write and continue ,, ah girl
Old 12-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting Sis
Old 12-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
sunshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uncle here also horny liao ah girl
Old 13-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 13-04-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 14-04-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 14-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 15-04-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cumonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue sis
Old 16-04-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 16-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Uncle:ah girl you so pretty that you make uncle horny already.

Me: please... Uncle... Be... Gentle.... With me

Uncle: of course... By the way can check your id first?

Me: sure, here you go

I open my wallet and let uncle see my ic.

Uncle: waaa your birthday just last week. Knn shiok Sia.

Me: please guide me along. And don't report to police.

Uncle: of course, come here I slowly guide you.

I walk towards uncle who sat on the bed, and we started kissing and slowly turned into Frenching and uncle is guiding me along on how to french.

His tongue twist around my tongue and we naturally have a tongue fight.slowly uncle's hand goes under my short and start squeezing my boobs.

I release from the Frenching and started moaning.

Me: uncle gentle please.

Uncle: okay can can. Come uncle help you take off your shirt and shorts.

Me: okay

After stripping me, I was left naked standing in front of him

Uncle: wow fuck Sia. You are prettier than my niece. Don't cover yourself with your hand. Let uncle see you clearly.

I removed my hand and stand straight and can see Uncle face like getting high. And he removed his shirt and shorts with his dick standing straight

Uncle: uncle didn't fuck chio Mei Mei before. Come lie on bed, let uncle fuck you

Me: uncle, can I try to be on top?

Uncle: wow service uncle ar. Can can.

Uncle lie down and I go on top of him and slowly grind his dick with my pussy and slowly his dick goes into my pussy and can see him with a sense of satisfaction and I was in pain while that happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1