The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (CNY story) Sexy cousin was drunk in club

Another supporter here, more updates please.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Author's notes: Thanks for the support guys! More comments more points more powers I will be more motivated to write more and wank more while writing hahahaha.

*Continued*

I took two cigarettes to realize I was not a good person. I wanted to let the situation unfold. I wanted to see what would happen to Rachel jiejie.

I wanted to witness firsthand what would happen to a busty drunk hot girl in a club, surrounded by horny guys.

She knew what would happen too, to be drunk and to be surrounded by guys. She knew how hot she was, purposely fitting herself with the slutty outfit. She knew how big her breasts were, yet she put on push-up bra and the tightest tank top ever. Then, she got so drunk and wasted. It was not like she was forced to drink so much.

She knew she was going to get fucked. She expected to get fucked nice tonight. No doubt about that.

The fact that this hot girl was my cousin whom I have known all along my life further aroused me.

“God damn it,” I hissed and walked back into Zouk.

Daniel and Eugene were still with Rachel jiejie. However, they were sitting by our table instead of dancing anymore. Apparently, a girl who couldn’t stand properly was not ideal to dance with.

Shawn was with them, his arm wrapped around a girl I didn’t know. Daniel was kissing Rachel passionately when I sat down beside Eugene.

“Fucking hot,” Eugene leaned into me and said.

Shawn was taking Instagram story of Daniel and Rachel, he was laughing.

“This Rachel always like that, always gets so drunk and gets hot guys,” Shawn remarked joyfully.

I carefully avoided the camera. I didn’t want to get caught in an Instagram story of his. Rachel finally let go of Daniel and laid her hand on Eugene’s thigh. Another hand of her was held tight by Daniel.

“What are you guys doing? Fighting for her?” I asked. It was a bit amusing to be honest. None of them wanted to let such hot meat slipped away.

“We can share,” Eugene smirked.

“It is not like we haven’t shared before,” Daniel said slyly.

My heart pumped even faster.

What the fuck, 3P with Rachel jiejie??

Liz came back with a Caucasian boy. She intentionally prolonged her gaze at me, like she was trying to tell me I did something stupid tonight.

We all drank for a few more rounds. Even Rachel jiejie, as wasted as she could be, was still taking shots and shots of tequila. I was the only oddball at the table. Liz was with this Caucasian boy, Shawn with a girl, Eugene and Daniel took turn to whisper jokes in Rachel’s ears.

Then suddenly, Rachel jiejie grabbed Eugene at his crotch area. Everyone laughed.

“Classic Rachel,” Liz said casually.

“I know right,” Shawn said. The girl beside Shawn was looking at Rachel uneasily.

Well, I think Rachel indeed has earned herself a hardcore playgirl reputation in her social circle. No one was alerted by her fresh meat on wolves lap situation.

The Caucasian boy was playing with her palm and fingers.

While the Caucasian guy was very into Liz, talking to her and being touchy, Liz seemed really cold. She played with her phone, occasionally replied the guy, and fiercely stared at me when she got the chance. She was so sweet and charming when we talked.

“We gotta go guys, I think Rachel needs some rest,” Daniel announced.

“It is boooriiiiinggg hereeeeee,” Rachel yelled like a mad drunk.

Suddenly, she looked at me. My heart stopped.

Then quickly enough, her head dropped and she lied on Eugene’s thigh.

“Ok…” I said nervously.

Daniel and Eugene stood up. They pulled Rachel up easily and assisted her to stand. Shawn patted Daniel and Eugene on the shoulders when they left with Rachel. The two of them carried her and walked away like first aiders.

“Lucky bastards,” Shawn joked.

I was pondering again about my next move. I yearned to know more about what happened later. I wanted to follow them.

I stared at the floor and hesitated. It was not like I could say to Eugene and Daniel, “Hey, let’s 4P!”. That would be awkward and inappropriate.

Hmm, but was it? Was it inappropriate? Would Daniel and Eugene say no to me?

Then Liz’s beautiful fair long legs caught my attention. The black high heels fitted her fair skin so well. I admired her leg all the way from the heels to the thigh unknowingly. Then our eyes locked into each other. She knew I was staring at her legs. She caught me.

I took one more shot of tequila to gain courage for everything that was about to happen that night.

“Hey Liz, give me your phone,” I demanded sternly.

Liz was surprised but I could sense her delighted. She handed her phone to me unlocked.

I saved my name in her contact.

“Call me tomorrow, I need to go now,” I said coolly.

I stood up and walked to the Caucasian guy.

“She likes me. Bye Liz, bye Shawn!” I smiled. Then I quickly left Zouk and tried to look for Rachel jiejie out there again.

Maybe I can join??? I don't know! I yelled to myself.
**to be continued
Old 05-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MerryXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope you could join in 4p
Old 05-03-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

nice update TS!! Keep it going
Old 05-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, looking for more actions.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
jessel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here
Old 05-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
AMDfries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do update soon, TS!!
Old 05-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting exciting now, TS please continue your story.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Author's note: More action is coming soon, bear with me!

** Continued**

I walked around Clarke and I couldn’t see them. Demon and angel were fighting ferociously in my mind. Should I just walk away and go home? Or should I called them about their location and see how things go?

“If I walk away, I would have avoided some really immoral event,” I said to myself.

“But even if you join them, as long as you control yourself, you wouldn’t hurt anyone, you would just get to see Rachel jiejie in hot action… it is just like peeping… no big deal?” another voice in my head.

That moment, with a slightly erected cock in my pants, I decided to go with the latter voice.

I thought it was a compromise. I could join and see what happen to Rachel jiejie, and I could also stand by my moral code. It sounded fun and exciting.

And on a side note, Rachel jiejie has been in my sexual fantasy name list as long as I can remember. That night was a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

“I should grab this chance,” I murmured.

I called Eugene. He picked up and told me their location because I sounded urgent. He was confused for sure. Why would I be bothering them when they were obviously on the way to a 3P event?

I found them just right before their Grab car arrived. I sat in the front seat and the three of them at the back. Eugene was carrying Rachel jiejie’s handbag.

“I am sorry, I think I don’t feel well,” I explained.

“Then why don’t you go back home? Have a rest, are you ok?” Eugene asked.

Daniel didn’t bother me as he was kissing Rachel again. It seemed like Rachel was more into Daniel, or maybe it was just Daniel being aggressive and initiated all the touchy sessions.

Daniel was caressing Rachel jiejie stomach and thigh. Eugene was still dumbfounded by me.

Rachel jiejie boobs and cleavage were so noticeable. Daniel could easily fetch one of her tits out from the tank top and fondled. But well, we were in a Grab car. Daniel understood common decency.

He wouldn’t want the driver to be so distracted that we all crashed in an accident.

“Where are we going?” I asked, ignoring Eugene’s confusion.

“Well, WE, are going back to my place to have fun, you?” Eugene asked.

“Oh, how about your parents?” I was genuinely curious at this point.

“They are back to Malaysia to visit my grandma, I didn’t follow,” Eugene replied.

“Ok, if that’s the case, it’s good. I forgot to bring out key and my family are not at home, and I really am feeling nausea, I think I can have a rest at your place, you do your thing, don’t worry about me,” I tried to convince him.

“Aiya, why you stupid one Eugene, obviously Lucas wants to have fun with us,” Daniel paused the kissing and cleverly poked through my lies.

I laughed awkwardly. Rachel jiejie crashed onto Eugene’s shoulder. She obviously couldn’t even spell out her name now I thought.

“Hahahaha!” Eugene laughed.

“Well, if that is the case, I guess our friendship tonight will get into a new next level,” Eugene smirked.

Daniel couldn’t care less. He just leaned onto Rachel jiejie and kissed her ears and neck.

At about 3am, all four of us were already back at Eugene’s condo. I helped carried Rachel jiejie and walked towards the sofa.

Eugene went into the toilet and Daniel went into the kitchen to take out more alcohols.

This was my first time being so close with Rachel jiejie. She smelled good despite a heavy scent of alcohol. She was a bit heavy since she fully relied on me. My naughty thought was that most weight of hers was due to the pair of godly breasts.

My hand was very close to her tits. I tried so much not to move a bit upward to cup her breast.

So far, I thought I was still a good cousin.

I released her onto the sofa. She slumped onto it and lied down immediately, taking up most of the sofa already. She was looking at me, smiling with no reasons.

I tried to see if she recognized me.

“I am John,” I said.

“Ermm…” she let out meaningless sound and continued smiling, her eyes were closed.

Daniel returned with one bottle of Vodka. Eugene scattered packets of condom onto the living room small table.

“Ei damn she is sleeping already,” Eugene said.

“Good la, I thought still have to feed her alcohol,” Daniel said.

“Is this consensual, sex?” I asked, worried if it would spoil their mood.

“Don’t worry, I check everything out with Shawn already, she is very slutty in UK one, always gets drunk and has sex with the angmohs,” Daniel said.

Well, that is something I didn’t know before. I wondered what would her parents feel about her current situation now. I always thought Rachel jiejie as a studious person, she aced all her previous exams and got a sponsorship from a local law firm to UK to become a lawyer.

My parents always talk about how good Rachel is as a role model to our young family members, to us as her cousins.

Something in UK must have changed her.

While I was still in deep thoughts, two things shocked me and brought me back to reality.

First, my phone beeped and it was Liz who had sent a message to me.

She asked me “What are you doing now?” in a telegram message. Well, I seriously didn't know what I am doing. So, I didn't reply.

Another thing that shocked me was Daniel had already taken off his pants. He was standing there with his shirt and underwear. His cock obviously was hard already. I could see the shape.

Eugene was going through Rachel jiejie’s handbag, he didn’t seem rush. I thought they were indeed partners in crime, knew how to complement each other and took turn to have fun.

Daniel unbuttoned Rachel jiejie’s leather pant and pulled it off.

“Holy shit, this slut in g-string!” Daniel exclaimed.

I was so excited. I started panting for air. It was all so surreal, seeing your childhood cousin being taken off of pants.

Daniel took pictures.

“What are you doing?” I was worried.

“Lucas, if you wanna join, you follow the flow ok?” Eugene blurted out while ransacking her handbag.

“Ei you see, she got bring condoms also, and fuck is this a mini vibrator??” Eugene was amazed by how slutty Rachel jiejie was.

Me too.

Daniel was fingering and licking Rachel pussy already. He pulled the g-string aside and her shaven pussy was revealed.

Slurping noice filled up the room.

Eugene took Rachel jiejie phone and walked over to her. He unlocked it by placing her finger on the home button of this iPhone 8+.

Rachel jiejie started to moan. Her hands moved around aimlessly, then found Daniel's head. She pushed Daniel head closer to her pussy.

I got so hard watching Rachel jiejie moaning. She is my cousin... how evil I am... I couldn't believe myself.

"Ahhh... ahhh... oh.....yes, yes..." Rachel jiejie kept on moaning. She looked so helpless and her eyes were still closed. Yet, her brows knitted together, she felt so good.

"Ei you wanna go or not, I spy on her phone first," Eugene asked.

I took a deep breath and even I hadn't decided should I or should I not, I already started taking off my pants frantically.

I walked away from my jeans and stood just right beside her head, looking down at her pretty face.

I was panicked.

"WHAT AM I DOING??" my inner voice screamed.

** to be continued**
Old 06-03-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
mackintorch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting hotter ….
Old 06-03-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold

Great start keep it up!
Old 06-03-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

great start, keep them coming!
Old 06-03-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brazil1950 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update, hoping there will be much more coming
Old 06-03-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
CNY and clubbing stories r always v. sexciting ...camping here to find out how notti tis sexy cousin was in the club during the recent CNY ! ...hehe....will upzz TS' points when my POWER recovers
Hv just upped TS with my +15 sweet cherries as promised...help POWER UP^^his points from 247 to 263 ...plsss continue wif yr notti stories abt your sexy cousin Rachel

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-03-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
MagicFinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice flow and tempo. looking forward to your next post! Wonder how he will get out of the sticky situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1