The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
Penangkia8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Hahahaha...peeing into a public toilet like this kah?

Hahaha....lebih kurang like that la bro, But she is hot and worth queuing.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Aching for release and intro my friend into ACE today 1130am, just nice to 6c6c. Still crowded, but more to choose from especially when flowers more than vultures.. 😁

Just choose 1 la for quick release
Writing this while awaiting my friend to finish his

Name: unknown
Origin: Popiah
Face: 7/10 simple facial look with thick red lipstick
Boobs: 7/10 C cup enhance type but nice to hold and suits her body. Ml
Body: 7.5/10 Slim type a bit tummy, around 5.2' height. Ass ok, not those flat type, rose tattoo on the tummy.
Hygiene: 8/10 good, although she's a smoker, but smoke outside the room.
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed, acceptable tightness. Said my thing big for her.
DATY: Did not try. Tired
DFK: Nope.
BBBJ: 3/10
FJ: 5/10 i do all the work mostly
Damage: 100/shot
WIR: Not for this one. Plenty of choices and her 1st impression not sticking on me.

Shared a table with some regulars here. Nice to see some of them mingle with regular ones, at least we can know which offers better service.

Nice for me, as i prefer service more than just looks.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Here is my 2nd shot in ACE for this week. After scan around for 2 hrs, picked up Vivi. She is a petite girl always standing by the entrance to the stairs going up. Short, not very skinny, always checking out her phone. I like her attitude as she will not disturb the passerby and also I rarely see she goes up with bangla. When gave her a look and she approached me, we discuss the $ and shoot up to her room. We took a quick shower and the rest is as folows
Name/Nick: Vivi (Viet)
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skin: 6/10
BJ: 7/10....deep throat was amazing
FJ Rating: 7/10 Moans all the way, tight pussy and no rush.
Damage: 80
RTF: Yes
Old 01-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

A KIND REQUEST TO ALL CHEONGSTERS, PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE MARKET BY OFFERING MORE THAN RM80. NOTICE MOST OF THE GIRLS WILL DROP THEIR PRICE IF NO TAKERS
Old 01-05-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
A KIND REQUEST TO ALL CHEONGSTERS, PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE MARKET BY OFFERING MORE THAN RM80. NOTICE MOST OF THE GIRLS WILL DROP THEIR PRICE IF NO TAKERS
rm80 is basic market rate...... what if the samster want extra "services" and the FL agree but need to top up..... consider spoil market or not?

I often was ask for tips when I CIM or AJ the ladies..... I always give them extra rm10 (CIM) and rm30 (AJ)..... hope I wun be accused of spoiling the market.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
rm80 is basic market rate...... what if the samster want extra "services" and the FL agree but need to top up..... consider spoil market or not?

I often was ask for tips when I CIM or AJ the ladies..... I always give them extra rm10 (CIM) and rm30 (AJ)..... hope I wun be accused of spoiling the market.
Let Pom try to figure those thingy out based on a newly published book titled "Pomarketing for Idiots"

(1) "spoiling the market" actually does not mean what some bros are having in mind or being "misinformed" so to speak lah.
(2) "Spoiling the market" means the vendors (in this case those ACE WL's as individual entrepreneurs) offer more services or higher levels of services at no extra costs, with the aim to eliminate competitors from the market. PRC's used to offer "cincai" services even to Chinaman apeks and Chinaman cheongsters) at a set price of RM 70 (their cincai services encompass FJ without BJ ..about 10 years ago, no pre and post coital bathing, no kissing, no boob playing or even squeezing, short duration without even a smile on their faces) then with the arrival of the Vietcong armies, who offered BBBJ, pre and post coital bathing, boob playing, even kissing, and even have younger body parts; those PLA found themselves extremely difficult to fight in the ACE market, causing some to withdraw and some never will come back to the ACE battlefields. The Vietcongs indeed had spoiled the market for those PLA to compete, and by doing so, many cheongsters are "spoiled" by the Vietcongs, and nowadays, the cheongsters are demanding many extras as per those offered by the Vietcongs.
(3) What bro ramadel was talking about was the pricing of the core product that is FJ, was around RM 80 (or even lower) but those extras (like CIM, COB, Anal, Painting DATY...) would attract extra costs (maybe in the form of tips, a non-taxable income) and those tipping for extra services (not the normal core product pricing) are not "spoiling the market" as what many seem to know what it was supposed to mean in the ACE parlance.
(4) Some Vietcongs are using "brand image" to attract customers and a higher pricing (which we call "premiums") eg. Kimchi and Camel, not lower than RM 100 per bonk. Those without excellent body branding, will resort to offer a FJ at lower prices (say RM 70 or RM 80) as a "core product pricing" strategy, but once inside the room, will try all ways to demand some tips and extras, and we usually call this as "captive product pricing" just like once inside the theme park, die die also must buy their hamburgers (may cost 10 times the normal price) Many PRC and Vietcongs are executing this strategy.
(5) Some PRC (eg. Wildboar, Sotong, LiLi) and Vietcongs (eg Mimi) are using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) that focus on customer retention. These are only Pom's opinions.
(6) Some use "booby traps" that may snare some cheongsters but may not last long as the fall out be disastrous (one example is one PRC whom we call her as TongLi) She is hell of a cheater (Pom did not fall for her Booby Trap) and she even score 0/10 for FJ evaluation leh

Anyway, bro ramadel, you are not spoiling the market but you are subscribing to their "captive product pricing" strategies.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 02-05-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz you for posting an opinion here
Anyway upz you cos you seem to be a Liverpool supporter too
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please read an extract from the book "Pomarketing for Idiots"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Let Pom try to figure those thingy out based on a newly published book titled "Pomarketing for Idiots"

(1) "spoiling the market" actually does not mean what some bros are having in mind or being "misinformed" so to speak lah.
(2) "Spoiling the market" means the vendors (in this case those ACE WL's as individual entrepreneurs) offer more services or higher levels of services at no extra costs, with the aim to eliminate competitors from the market. PRC's used to offer "cincai" services even to Chinaman apeks and Chinaman cheongsters) at a set price of RM 70 (their cincai services encompass FJ without BJ ..about 10 years ago, no pre and post coital bathing, no kissing, no boob playing or even squeezing, short duration without even a smile on their faces) then with the arrival of the Vietcong armies, who offered BBBJ, pre and post coital bathing, boob playing, even kissing, and even have younger body parts; those PLA found themselves extremely difficult to fight in the ACE market, causing some to withdraw and some never will come back to the ACE battlefields. The Vietcongs indeed had spoiled the market for those PLA to compete, and by doing so, many cheongsters are "spoiled" by the Vietcongs, and nowadays, the cheongsters are demanding many extras as per those offered by the Vietcongs.
(3) What bro ramadel was talking about was the pricing of the core product that is FJ, was around RM 80 (or even lower) but those extras (like CIM, COB, Anal, Painting DATY...) would attract extra costs (maybe in the form of tips, a non-taxable income) and those tipping for extra services (not the normal core product pricing) are not "spoiling the market" as what many seem to know what it was supposed to mean in the ACE parlance.
(4) Some Vietcongs are using "brand image" to attract customers and a higher pricing (which we call "premiums") eg. Kimchi and Camel, not lower than RM 100 per bonk. Those without excellent body branding, will resort to offer a FJ at lower prices (say RM 70 or RM 80) as a "core product pricing" strategy, but once inside the room, will try all ways to demand some tips and extras, and we usually call this as "captive product pricing" just like once inside the theme park, die die also must buy their hamburgers (may cost 10 times the normal price) Many PRC and Vietcongs are executing this strategy.
(5) Some PRC (eg. Wildboar, Sotong, LiLi) and Vietcongs (eg Mimi) are using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) that focus on customer retention. These are only Pom's opinions.
(6) Some use "booby traps" that may snare some cheongsters but may not last long as the fall out be disastrous (one example is one PRC whom we call her as TongLi) She is hell of a cheater (Pom did not fall for her Booby Trap) and she even score 0/10 for FJ evaluation leh

Anyway, bro ramadel, you are not spoiling the market but you are subscribing to their "captive product pricing" strategies.
Fully agreed as written.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

aiyoh... i always pay rm100 de... must have spoiled the market alot...
Old 02-05-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Well, if the extra $$ associated with a special service, then it make sense. My suggestion is just don't start with higher price just for the shake of being a nice guy.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wow, who is OFFERING CIM in ACE? Never tried in ACE, but had experience in Saigon Hot Tuc. This is certainly deserving extra tip.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow, who is OFFERING CIM in ACE? Never tried in ACE, but had experience in Saigon Hot Tuc. This is certainly deserving extra tip.
Plenty.
But not until you get to be thier regulars.

Saigon Hoc Toc, CIM is standard finish lah.

My budget for ACE is 100. Don't mind paying premium because I often get better service anyway.

Your 80 will buy you no expectations, 30mins fast food service. Sometimes paying a little more yields much more in return.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, if the extra $$ associated with a special service, then it make sense. My suggestion is just don't start with higher price just for the shake of being a nice guy.
With the competition for our sperms and ringgits intensifying, Pom just wonder when will those PLA and Vietcongs start a "price war"

Bak kata orang Cheong: "Ayam berlaga dengan ayam, ulat ayam nikmat di tengah tengah"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pom can't do CIM even if they offer, as Pom's kukujiao is now in pneumatic mode, can only manage to air blast their teeth off any debris and saliva
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1