The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time cheong paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
No choice. Can only hope. Just hope to close this chapter of my life and move on. Family is most important. This will have to remain a secret in life. If u really wana stop chionging and next time feel horny.. think of family.. think of this episode...
Yeah bro, it was a moment of weakness. I really didn't know what was going on during that time. I deeply regretted it and I have been wrecked by guilt ever since I did it. I just wish and pray that I'm free from any STD and HIV. I told myself that I will never ever indulge in this again. This one time has already scarred me so badly. This will also be a secret that only you bros know.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Better to avoid since you are testing for result. Unless you are really sure u r cleared.
Yeah, I have a very good feeling that I'm STD and HIV free but like what Sammy said - nothing is risk free in this world.

I don't want to take any chances and infect anyone. It's not fair to them. All I can do now is to wait for the time and pray that I'm 100% free and clear from STD and HIV.

I'm gonna abstain and give tonnes of excuses to my gf.

Sorry for sounding so paranoid, but this is really the only place I can express this feeling of mine.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Yeah, I have a very good feeling that I'm STD and HIV free but like what Sammy said - nothing is risk free in this world.
Not encouraging you going in raw everytime, but chances of you getting an std is very slim, getting hiv is like 1/1250 chance...which means all 1250 times you had sex, it has to be raw for you to stand a chance of getting it. but then again a majority of hiv cases come from people who engage in Anal sex or druggies.
Syphilis is like 1/1841, again all times unprotected

Now I'm not encouraging you to go sticking your dick into every hole raw, but it's more or less to let you know your chances of contracting it is pretty low, you might get hpv, but that's kinda low risk and it'll go away in a year or two.

if you don't feel comfortable, get yourself checked and remember to use protection in the future. stay safe bro
Old 06-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I don't want to take any chances and infect anyone. It's not fair to them. All I can do now is to wait for the time and pray that I'm 100% free and clear from STD and HIV.

Sorry for sounding so paranoid, but this is really the only place I can express this feeling of mine.
Can understand the fear. Sometime the paranoid kills faster than any possible illness. Not easy o go thru.. am going thru it now. Think I win be at east until result is out
Old 06-01-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
pray that I'm 100% free and clear from STD and HIV
Truth be told you had protected sex, you have completely nothing to worry about all, you are completely and totally fine
Old 06-01-2019, 06:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Having sex with anyone carries an element of risk and that includes your girlfriend.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's no 100% risk-free in this world. Even if Yu get tested for HIV at 3 months 99% conclusive. If you wana believe in that 1% chance that you will get it, you will notnbe able to get over any paranoia.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
Not encouraging you going in raw everytime, but chances of you getting an std is very slim, getting hiv is like 1/1250 chance...which means all 1250 times you had sex, it has to be raw for you to stand a chance of getting it. but then again a majority of hiv cases come from people who engage in Anal sex or druggies.
Syphilis is like 1/1841, again all times unprotected

Now I'm not encouraging you to go sticking your dick into every hole raw, but it's more or less to let you know your chances of contracting it is pretty low, you might get hpv, but that's kinda low risk and it'll go away in a year or two.

if you don't feel comfortable, get yourself checked and remember to use protection in the future. stay safe bro
Yeah, I'm aware that the chances are pretty low mate, but I guess I need the confirmation for the peace of mind. Until the test and the result, I'll probably feel like shit. By the way, is there any way to detect HPV? The STD checks do not list this in them.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can understand the fear. Sometime the paranoid kills faster than any possible illness. Not easy o go thru.. am going thru it now. Think I win be at east until result is out
Yeah man! I totally get how you feel. Let us know your results here once you get them? But I'm pretty sure you'll be cleared bro!
Old 06-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Truth be told you had protected sex, you have completely nothing to worry about all, you are completely and totally fine
Thanks mate! I know that I'm just being very paranoid and I let my anxiety take over me. I just can't help but to think of the possibilities. Even if it is a 99% chance that I'm STD and HIV free, I will still think if the 1% and get extremely paranoid. Can't help being wrecked by guilt and regrets.

But really thanks for your encouragement and input bro. It really does make me feel better knowing that I have nothing to worry about.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Having sex with anyone carries an element of risk and that includes your girlfriend.
Noted, thanks bro Sammy! By the way, after 1 month and I do all the test. It's going to be accurate yes? Do I then need to do a follow up if my result came out negative of any STD and HIV?
Old 06-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah, I'm aware that the chances are pretty low mate, but I guess I need the confirmation
as far as I know? not really, they usually leave hpv out of the test as it's relatively harmless and it's one of the most common ones to get if you're sexually active, apparently the majority of it are harmless and some people don't even realize that they have it....genital warts can be a symptom of hpv, but it is treatable with cream.
but other than that...you could probably request it from the doctor at the clinic you're visiting and see if they have it.
But since you mentioned you used protection during the deed, chances of getting an std is much much lower compared to going in raw
Old 06-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
as far as I know? not really, they usually leave hpv out of the test as it's relatively harmless and it's one of the most common ones to get if you're sexually active, apparently the majority of it are harmless and some people don't even realize that they have it....genital warts can be a symptom of hpv, but it is treatable with cream.
but other than that...you could probably request it from the doctor at the clinic you're visiting and see if they have it.
But since you mentioned you used protection during the deed, chances of getting an std is much much lower compared to going in raw
Thanks bro! I feel a lot more relief knowing that.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no..there is no blood test for HPV unless u have visible symptoms (e.g warts or cancer)

Quote:
is there any way to detect HPV? The STD checks do not list this in them.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 06-01-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:38 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i suggest u read this post to know the window period for the various stds.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

Quote:
after 1 month and I do all the test. It's going to be accurate yes?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1