The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

As the day of the meeting was about a week away, we kept up a conversation regularly throughout this time. The interesting thing about her was, it was her first time trying something like this out, so she had no real idea on what to expect from such arrangements, yet she was game to be adventurous about it. The other thing I got from our conversation was that while she needed money, she wasn’t a gold digger or a freeloader, in the sense she wanted to earn the money and not get it for nothing. Neither did she want a transfer from me “in good faith”. Usually I don’t do that of course, but somehow she felt like a real sincere person. It’s a gut feeling kind of thing.

The anticipation kept building up as the day of our meet approached. I was excited at the thought of meeting a nice young lady who seemed eager to please, at the same time I was a bit apprehensive if she was genuine.

We did try to meet up earlier, but somehow or other it didn’t work out. She asked for a lunch meeting near where I was working the day before our meet, but I couldn’t make it. I would just have to be patient.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 24-04-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
magnolia08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice updates. Hope to read more.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
coldga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I had booked a decent hotel on the outskirts of Orchard, and on the day itself, I messaged her in the morning just to remind her of the meeting.

i had been on night shift the previous night, so I informed her that I would check in earlier and catch some sleep, and that I would leave the cardkey at the lobby for her to collect and come up to the room herself.

I checked in around 11, and was a bit worried that by this time, there had been still no response or acknowlegement from her. I tried to sleep a little to conserve energy, but i kept waking up to check the phone. She had said she would be able to make it by 1.30, so it was still early, but her lack of response worried me.

Just as I managed to fall asleep, I heard the door open !

I opened my eyes to see a really sweet, really petite lady walking into the room. She was exactly as she looked in her Telegram account picture.

We attempted to make small talk in order to break the ice. She told me she didn't reply as she had just attended an interview, and had gotten her job. But as we talked and discussed what we were going to do, I must admit what she said disappointed me a lot.

She said she woudn't be doing this anymore as she had already (just!) found a job, and she had come only because I had booked a hotel already ! Before today, we had planned to do some things, including sex. She had also agreed for me to take a few pics to try out, and I had brought my camera along for this purpose. She had brought along her JC T-shirt and FBT shorts which she proceeded to wear.

However, in the room, she said that phototaking really made her uncomfortable and she would really rather not. She also told me "Let's just cuddle, cos I really don't want this kind of lifestyle if I had a choice." It really sounded like sex was off the range of options now too. What a bummer !!!

She consented to cuddle in the nude, and I had no choice but to agree. What other choice did I have ?

She removed all her clothes and proceeded to snuggle into bed with me. She had a really slim body and small firm boobs. I sought her consent to remove all my clothes too and we proceeded to cuddle.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 25-04-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 29-04-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

As we cuddled and chatted, we started kissing, and she seemed agreeable to the kissing. After some passionate kissing, I proceeded to slide my fingers across her nipples. As I started playing with her breasts she protested and said that I didn’t have to, that we should just continue with the kissing and cuddling, but I could see that the soft touches on her breasts excited her. Despite her protestations that it wasn’t necessary I continued to do so and after a while she grew silent, and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation. Looking at their breasts and the hardening nipples as I continued, I suddenly decided to lick and suck gently on them, and this threw her body into a mild spasm. It was clear she enjoyed it a lot.

My hands slowly moved to between her legs. Again she protested and said that I didn’t have to do that. We could just continue to do what we were doing. But as soon as my hands touched her between her slim legs, she again relented. I told her to just relax and enjoy the sensation. I asked her to spread her legs as it allowed me better access and she gamely obliged.

As I started playing with her between her legs, she seemed to melt into my arms. She kept making moaning sounds as she tried to hide her face with her arms. I used my legs to spread and keep her legs wider apart, telling her the sensations would be better when her sweet slit was spread wider, as this would allow much more of her clit to be caressed. As she spread and I gently rubbed, she started calling out "please, please". At first I didn't know if it was becuase there was pain, but as she kept her legs spread I gathered it wasn't due to pain. I gently told her to kiss me if the sensations were pleasurable for her, and she obliged. Soon enough as I continued, she started kissing me automatically in between her "please" and her moans.

I kept at it and kept asking if she came. Each time as she seemed to be reaching a climax I stopped and gave her a gentle rest, only to begin again after she had caught her breath and rested a bit. This cycle continued until I decided to let her come. Her abdominal muscles went taut and she arched her back, finally admitting she came !

As I started on pleasuring her again, she said to me, "you can put inside if you want". All her previous protestations were ignored, almost as if she had made up her mind to enjoy the session.

Last edited by Sfan; 01-05-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
smallpocketman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, curious to know what happened next
Old 07-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Once I was sure she was ready for sex, we proceeded. She asked if I wanted a blowjob which I readily agreed to. She started blowing me enthusiastically, and looking at her sweet petite face as she blew me, really excited me ! She kept at it and the thought which went through my mind was, for someone who looked sweet and innocent, man, could she blow well. I asked her how she learnt to blow,and she told me it was from her ex. If that was true, her ex must be regretting that he lost her !

She insisted on having a condom though as she was afraid of accidents happening. After helping me with it, she proceeded to mount me. As I entered her, she closed her eyes and exclaimed “So thick!” She proceeded to bounce atop me with a measured rhythm and it felt really really good ! We soon changed positions and I shifted to be on top of her. I could see my dick inserting deep into her as she kept saying “please please”. It was really hard to tell if she was in pain or it was because it felt good. Since she didn’t ask me to stop, I concluded it wasn’t due to pain and I continued with my deep thrusts.

I came soon after in a satisfying explosion of shiokness. We rested awhile and she said” You’re really good!”

We made small talk but she kept telling me she wouldn’t be doing this long term. I told her about my experiences about finding a long term FWB. It was really difficult finding someone good, trustworthy and who provided great sex. At one stage she even tried helping me to look for someone online!

She was sure it would be easy for me to find as “I was good” but I guess she didn’t realize that the difficulty came from the initial part, before any actual action. That was the problem, finding someone you felt good enough about to meet

Last edited by Sfan; 14-05-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

As we chatted, I started on her clit again, spreading her legs and rubbing and teasing gently. I turned her over and licked her spine, which gave her thrills all along her back. I concentrated on the bottom of her spine, near the coccyx and I could tell she enjoyed the new sensation. I spread her legs again and continued playing with her clit and she asked if I wanted to try doggie-ing her. I declined as doggie has never been my style as I preferred looking at the girl during sex

Old 14-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
but I guess she didn’t realize that the difficulty came from the initial part, before any actual action. That was the problem, finding someone you felt good enough about to meet
U hit the right point. To everyone out there thinking that finding a FB or SB is as easy as finding Starbucks outlet.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

I’m in Osaka currently exploring the adult scene.

I’ve posted my experiences in the Osaka thread here in SBF. (Go find it if you are interested, Im too lazy to link it)

I decided to write extensively about my trip cos I feel such experiences should be shared as a learning point. It’s also a form of legacy I want to leave to other bros.

I decided on this solo trip cos, well , Japan’s sex industry fascinates me and Osaka is a place where there is a better chance the ladies in the sex industry are real Japs as compared to say, Tokyo.

I decided to go because I’m not getting younger. With every passing year it gets harder to actually have sex and the drive is not quite there already. It takes much longer to achieve climax and many times I don’t. I also have less energy and interest in sex wanes after a long spell without and it gets worse by the day.

I want to live life knowing I fulfilled my dream of bonking in Japan.

I regret that when I was younger well there was less info on the internet. What I managed to try on this trip would have been difficult without internet research. Now that information on the web is plentiful I’m not young and energetic.

Such is life

Last edited by Sfan; 04-11-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
draftform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please cuntinue soon…
Old 04-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
qana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story man. Thank you so much.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mtkn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love to read more on what happened in Japan, thanks!
Old 04-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the wonderful story of life in the Land of the Rising Sun, more please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 07-11-2019, 05:42 AM
Samster

Suffering badly from jet lag. Slept early and woke early. Body must still be on Osaka time.

Keep thinking of missed opportunities. Keep thinking of the possibilities missed with the Yanneko girls. Could I have bonked more girls with Ayane’s looks and service quality ?

Keep thinking of how Yukarin agreed to have sex, and since we didn’t have condoms, agreed for raw if I didn’t come inside her. Bonking a young Jap girl raw ! But I didn’t ...

Above all, keep thinking of the lovely Rika, and the trips I should have made to Matsu.

Feel like quitting my job and just going again ! If only I struck Toto.....

I would go in a heartbeat and do things differently

Ps. I have half a mind to try all the Jap FLs in the international FL Dome, just to try a Jap girl again, but I don’t know if the feeling would be the same

Last edited by Sfan; 07-11-2019 at 02:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1