The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yyy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Decided to pop by 1612 to see who’s available.
Went in and was greeted by a SYT:

Place: 1612
Name: yoyo
Height: 1.6m+
Origin: Guangxi

Looks: 8/10 - she’s got the girl next door look and appeals to me the more I look at her, quite smittened by her

Body: 9/10 - slim but has fair skin and decent pair of boobs, would be better if her butt a bit more perky

Boobs : 9/10 - I’m not an expert but I guess she should be full B, great to grab and looks great on her slim body

Bbbj: 8.5/10 - puts in effort to please, love her slurping sound, not the best I had but still pretty decent

Fj: 9/10 - she’s quite accommodating to my requests, I did only 3 positions as I finished in missionary looking at her syt face and expression

French: 8/10 - she spoke French and I was greeted with decent reciprocation while frenching her

Gfe: 7/10 - it’s my 1st visit to her and she’s a bit shy but still afforded me with good service and gfe

Overall: 8.5/10 - enjoyed the session and left the place a happy man

Rtf: Yes! Of course

Hope bros find my fr useful, cheers!
Old 25-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Qi Qi and have to say that her bbbj is one of the lousiest I had in geylang.
Super weak and without effort.
Attitude was lousy also as she was busy with her phone all the way before we go shower.
Right after deed was done, quickly go back to her phone.
Avoid her at all cost.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Tried Qi Qi and have to say that her bbbj is one of the lousiest I had in geylang.
Super weak and without effort.
Attitude was lousy also as she was busy with her phone all the way before we go shower.
Right after deed was done, quickly go back to her phone.
Avoid her at all cost.
Wow! My maiden experience with her was enchanting and I was cumming all the way. Puts me in a quandary as I want to go in for my RTF1 with her.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Tried Da Da. Service is OK but she has C boob and look which turned me on. Thrusted her for about half an hour. Good fuck this week. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

But the best time to find the gals is early afternoon when they are fresher. Night time looked a bit tired. Lol.
Old 26-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Sprayed adidas deodorant after gym work out before went to fuck Da Da. She licked my nipple and body until felt bitter. Knn had to cut short. Next time before Geylang cannot spray liao. For the sake of her boob and look Will rtf her😂😂😂
Old 26-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Sprayed adidas deodorant after gym work out before went to fuck Da Da. She licked my nipple and body until felt bitter. Knn had to cut short. Next time before Geylang cannot spray liao. For the sake of her boob and look Will rtf her😂😂😂
Next time just spray whipped cream on your rod just before she bbbj

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Next time just spray whipped cream on your rod just before she bbbj

😅
Lol. Told her next Rtf won't spray already. She has really nice C boob and face. Haha.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol. Told her next Rtf won't spray already. She has really nice C boob and face. Haha.
I’ve not seen her
But read she’s on the plus size
Otherwise would have tried her
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
I’ve not seen her
But read she’s on the plus size
Otherwise would have tried her
A bit. But took out everything looked quite OK.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
A bit. But took out everything looked quite OK.
Noted thanks bro!
Will size her up next time I’m there
Old 26-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Noted thanks bro!
Cheers. She is pretty.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Noted thanks bro!
Bah Bah But Big Breasts Boy

Big Bad Bird Best Bravo
Old 26-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Her kind of boob is considered rare commodity in Geylang now. Mostly A plus and the most B.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bah Bah But Big Breasts Boy

Big Bad Bird Best Bravo
Must see how bah first
If Mozi size confirmed won’t take
Atm slightly more bah than Xiao Yun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1