The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dreamgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

Another fine excellent forum below.

Quite abstract to follow your guidance.

Hope to learn more.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
On the other hand, if a man does not give a woman any reason to suspect her own desire, she will trust her feelings and believe it is desire.

In order to ensure that a woman does not question her own feelings, and does not doubt your sexiness and desirability, you must NOT buy her things, do her favors, kiss her ass with compliments, or be submissive in any way.

As a matter of fact, always make it clear to a woman that you do EVERYTHING on YOUR terms, not hers. For example, even if she asks you to kiss her, make sure you don’t. Don’t start an argument either. Rather, keep cool, sly, and in control by telling her something like “I’m not done hugging you”. After hugging her, you can choose to kiss her or not.

The point is that EVERYTHING is under YOUR will and power.

If you stay clear of all forms of kissing up, then she will be forced to know that it is HERSELF who has come up with these feelings of lust for you. You must apply this concept all the time with women, forever. Even smiling too much can be a sign of you seeking her approval. Don’t do it.

ANTI ASS-KISSING 101

“I LOVE YOU” = ATTRACTION SUICIDE

“YOU’RE SO BEAUTIFUL” = ATTRACTION SUICIDE

In a similar vein: DO NOT TELL A WOMAN YOU HAVE RECENTLY MET THAT YOU LOVE HER.

Second worst, don’t tell her “You’re so beautiful”. Or anything like that.

Most guys tell an attractive woman that they love her, or they comment on her beauty, way too soon. Or they just kiss up to her in a million other ways- it’s NEVER justified.

Saying, “I love you”, before at least knowing a woman for a few months, makes you look desperate and it makes you look stupid.

How can you love someone you barely know?

She knows what you really mean is that you lust her.

That means she is in control.

This also takes away all the positive sexual tension that could have worked to your benefit had you NOT given over all the power.

You have given her the entire deck of cards, so to speak.

THE MAN is confident in his own sexual worth, and does not say things like “I love you” for at least a few months.

And even after this period, when a woman has shown she is worthy of love, he does not become a geek and start kissing her ass with frequent compliments and statements of “I love you”.

Kissing up to women makes you your own worst enemy. It makes you look like an inferior who has to kiss ass to get love. It’s also unoriginal: Every guy already kisses her ass- she doesn’t want another ass-kisser!

Let’s say you’re at a bar or wherever, and you decide to sit beside some woman. Don’t project that you are trying to get her approval. For example, don’t even face her with your body. You can turn your head, but when you talk to her, don’t even turn your body UNTIL she shows you some good feedback, or gives a good smile, etc.

In other words, when with a woman, show that you are not under her spell.

Common ways to show you are NOT under her thumb are NOT smiling much, not getting excited when she talks to you, not giving her your ultra- focused attention, playfully teasing her, and my favorite is...

Letting her know that she must pass YOUR standards.

Not only does this eliminate her potential inner resistance, but it also makes you appear HIGHLY IN DEMAND by other women.

You can combine the concepts of not being a “nice guy”, and cognitive dissonance, in the bedroom:

When a woman initially performs a type of sex that you enjoy, such as oral sex, don’t jump to telling her “I love this”, or she will think she is doing it FOR YOU, and not because SHE enjoys doing it for you. Instead, ask her “Do you like sucking on my cock?” If she is in the heat of the moment, she might very well answer “Yes”. You can then go on to say “Tell me how much you like sucking on my cock”, and she might very well TELL you. And then, she will later THINK to herself, “I actually DO like SUCKING HIS COCK!”

All in order to preserve inner harmony.

Another example of combining these elements would be regarding a sexual treat you want a woman to perform that she may be uneasy about. Tell her “Just pretend to do it, and tell me how much you enjoy doing it. Pretend.”

By pretending, she will still PSYCHOLOGICALLY experience the act.

And if she is PRETENDING that she IS enjoying it, then she actually IS enjoying the act psychologically. And because she will want to match her actions with her current thoughts and feelings, there is a much higher chance that she will then DO THE ACTION for real, and enjoy it!

Is this manipulation? No, because if she really didn’t want to, she wouldn’t. You’re just helping her eliminate artificial resistance.

Anytime you ask a woman to do something for you, you’re back to ass- kissing behavior. To her, it means you are politely asking for something, because you don’t believe she really wants to do it for you on her own. And women interpret your “asking” as you not being worthy of her wanting to do it out of her own desire.

Better to help her realize it’s HER pleasure as well.

In general, by not kissing a woman’s ass, you show that it is in her interest to try to build rapport with YOU, and that you do not need to get on your knees to build rapport with HER!

Remember that women are not your guy buddies. With guy buddies, you don’t have to prove much. You don’t have to prove that you are THE MAN. (Although you should never be a “pushover” anywhere.)

Women WANT A MAN WHO DOESN’T GET ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES FOR THEM. A man who does not NEED OR BEG for things.

Women want to feel that their desire for a man is CARNAL. They do not want to feel that their desire stems from “I owe him”. “I owe him” is weak and pathetic. CARNAL is overwhelming.

Picking up girls is really one of the easiest things on earth once you understand that women WANT MASCULINE MEN very badly. They want MEN, not effeminate ass-kissing creatures!

Women want to have wild sex with real men.

It’s that simple. Once you realize that, your world will change.

Every time that you catch yourself thinking that women like “nice guys”, get this image into your mind: Women at a strip club (where the men strip), including hot women and girls, who don’t need to be there since they could get plenty of men easily.

These women are horny, yelling, screaming their heads off, getting loaded and trying to grope these naked men.

Are you going to tell me that you believe women when they say they go just for fun?

As if it was non-sexual fun?
Well, let me tell you something: Women are SEXUAL, LUSTING

CREATURES.

And if they met a masculine man, they wouldn’t have to go to strip clubs to get a fantasy of one. Real men are tough, and DON’T DO FAVOURS for women to get their approval. Remember, being nice is ugly, and it also creates resistance.

Instead, just enjoy the greatest privilege that comes with being a man: TAKE CHARGE AND DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHAT WOMEN SAY.

WOMEN ONLY LOVE MEN WHO DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!

Nice guys are always doing what women say, and women despise this weak behavior. If a girl ever calls you a jerk, breathe a sigh of relief. Casually reply, “Thanks for the compliment.” Show you don’t give a damn what she thinks. (Besides, it is a compliment since women love it!)

No comments or criticisms? Could this "guru" be completely wrong?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 22-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Qenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, very nice forum by bro WB.

Thanks a lot for sharing so much with us.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgal View Post
Bro WB

What a nice forum below.

Not easy to understand as you rightly put it. However all the right points to dominance.

SO never worried no gals but worried no money.

Thank you so much.

Cheers.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
nhaviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow did not know such a wonderful thread existed, thanks bro WB!!
Old 22-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
DBSRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed a fine & excellent forum, hoping to learn more too.

Thanks bro WB.

Enjoy your weekend!

Quote:
Bro WB

Hope to learn more.

Cheers.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
yodakc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learn a lot from this thread
Old 23-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Istimewa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoff View Post
I cannot agree more.

I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird.

1) Do not be afraid to say no to a women no matter how attractive or pretty she is.

2) Women usually use tears as a weapon to obtain sympathies from a man, do not be deceived.

3) When a woman really likes a man, usually she will be more shy. Do not be fooled into thinking she asked my number, she likes me very much or she asked me out, she likes me very much. Great telltale sign is when a woman really loves a man, she will want the man to spend less money not more money.

4) Have that type of thinking "let the bird roamly freely in the sky, if they love their master, they will always come back to the cage"

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are. Thank you very much Warbird once again for all those contributions in picking up women in ktv, you have make some men here much better at the game of love than being roberts for the women that they fall in love with.
Very nice share, thanks.

Also a big thank you to bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
talkshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning,

A bro sent me the following PM n he has agreed to let me post his question here.

"Hi bro, saw some of the posts and I must say you are super experienced hence I need to ask some of your advice. Have been frequently visited club de emperor ktv ( former mirage) due to work ( entertainment). Have trying to enjoy myself by not sticking to the same girl all the time. However sometimes when you get those girl without chemistry, your session tends to be lousy.

To cut long story short, I have been sticking with same gal recently. However she always claim that she doesn't go out with customers. Recently saw a customer bought her a $7k Chanel bag. She claimed the customer wanted something in return and she wanted to return the bag but in the end the customer relented and just gibe her the bag without any returns.

She always says she doesn't go out . I only manage to get her out for dinner one time . And she claimed she doesn't have boyfriend. She said she is fond of me but I have never give her anything other than her deserved tips. She always tell she had a gambling mum back home but I have ever let her know I am going to help.

So I know that you are going to say all that she said is bs. Is there a way to test her out? Recently she did a damn smart thing. On V day instead of asking me to get her a present she bought a perfume for me. Please tell me there are similar tricks you have encountered so that I can switch off and change target soon

Thanks for reading and sorry to bother u

Regards, bro X"

I hv given him my brief answer. But many experienced bros here could analyse his situation more thoroughly.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I will kiv her and target many more women. No point to spent all the resources on a gal who not keen. She may be not keen for short period but may agreed months later. Is like a bell curve.

Will collect at the tip of the bell curve.

Not sure how other bros answer.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like to share this video clip to show that women are truly sexual creatures n their sexual potential is enormous.

Don Juan DeMarco - Restaurant Scene

Pls try it n give ur FR.

Good day!

Bro WB
Very nice video and classic Don Juan. He can get any women he desired.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yo bros,

I just received this brief report:

It's very basic but most bros still ignore them.

Four Simple Tips to Please Her in the Bedroom

Hey Bro Warbird,

OK, I have a confession. I'm NOT a sex expert.
As a matter of fact, I don't believe you need
overcomplicated techniques to rock a woman’s
world in bed.

Stick with these fundamentals and you'll do
great!

1. Indulge in foreplay. On average, intercourse
should last 7 to 13 minutes, but foreplay should
be three times longer. When you indulge in foreplay,
she'll reach orgasm much more easily and look
forward to having sex with you because she knows
that you take your time to “get her ready”.

2. Exercise regularly. The best sex tip I can give
you is to exercise regularly. You'll be stronger,
last longer, and have more energy in bed. You'll make
love with more passion and rock her world more than 95
percent of men out there do because they just can't get
their asses to the gym.

3. Be adventurous and try new things. It's very
unlikely that she'll lead you to new positions so
take charge by testing new things. Don't put pressure
on yourself. Just be playful and experiment. If it
doesn't feel right, change again.

4. Don't be in your head. It's not a time to think
who's going to win the Euro. Trust me—she'll FEEL it
if you're thinking about something else. To stay present,
breathe deeply, pay attention to her skin, smell her,
kiss her body, look at her, tell her that she's yours.

A lot of women stay in relationships with guys
who treat them badly just because the sex is great.
I'm not suggesting that you do the same, but never
underestimate the power of pleasing a woman in the
bedroom.

Have an amazing day!

Guru RKY

Bro WB

Nobody is born sexpert in sex play. Many had to practise and practise.

What was mentioned above forum were undeniably truth.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.
Old 24-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Lasthours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkshow View Post
Bro WB

I will kiv her and target many more women. No point to spent all the resources on a gal who not keen. She may be not keen for short period but may agreed months later. Is like a bell curve.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers.
I would have kiv her too.

Thanks bro WB for this fantastic thread.

Have a nice day.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB

What a nice forum below.

Not easy to understand as you rightly put it. However all the right points to dominance.

SO never worried no gals but worried no money.

Thank you so much.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Beautiful women are repelled by nice guys.

Quote:
Bro WB

Hope to learn more.

Cheers.
“I LOVE YOU” = ATTRACTION SUICIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qenzi View Post
Yes, very nice forum by bro WB.

Thanks a lot for sharing so much with us.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhaviet View Post
Wow did not know such a wonderful thread existed, thanks bro WB!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBSRobber View Post
Indeed a fine & excellent forum, hoping to learn more too.

Thanks bro WB.

Enjoy your weekend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodakc View Post
Learn a lot from this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istimewa View Post
Very nice share, thanks.

Also a big thank you to bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Bros, thank you all

Quote:
Bro WB

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers.
You're right, bro, Thanks!

Quote:
Yeah, good video.

Don't behave like a fake or phantom Don Juan though.

Quote:
Bro WB

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.
Yes, bro.

We all need to learn and practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasthours View Post
I would have kiv her too.

Thanks bro WB for this fantastic thread.

Have a nice day.
TKs, bro.

Good afternoon,

I like to share a brief article. Too many people are trapped in miserable and even abusive relationships. They are like prisoners.

The Fear Factor

by Michael Webb

Fear can have a very powerful effect on people. While fear may help people do amazing things or overcome large obstacles it can also be debilitating.

I have witnessed far too many relationships that are anchored in fear instead of love. Abusers know the power that fear can have on others and will often use fear to keep someone from leaving them.

Do any of these statements apply to your relationship?

- I don't want to break up because I will be lonely

- I can't leave my boyfriend/girlfriend because I don't think he/she will be able to handle it and might do something crazy

- If I leave he or she will just come after me

- I can't support my family on my income alone

- I don't want to complain because he/she will get into a rage

- I'm not worthy of a blissful relationship - I deserve this abusive one

It is impossible for your relationship to be blissful (or even marginally happy) if you stay in it out of fear. Don't believe the lies that "no one else will love you like I love you" or "you'll be sorry if you leave me." Anyone who uses power and fear to keep a relationship together has very little love in him or her.

If you are the type of person who goes from one abusive, controlling relationship to another, find out why. Analyze why you are initially attracted to abusers (or perhaps you are attracting them) and stop going out with them. Refuse to stay in a mentally or physically abusive relationship even if you have fears (if the abuser agrees to go to counseling with you that is a different situation).

There are a lot of support groups (locally and online) who can help give you the courage to break away from relationships that are based on fear. You are a very special person. God loves you, I love you and you deserve a much better relationship.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SergioLopaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very nice video indeed.

Thank you bro WB for sharing so much with us.

Cheers.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
yaxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.
Practise makes perfect!

Have a good day
Old 26-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
resolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always never understand why too?

Dear bro WB

Very good forum below.

I agreed with the What was discussed below.

Many women actually dun understood why too.

Anyway thanks and I hope to learn more.

Regards

Quote:
Good morning!

I like to continue the discussion on "good guys" and "bad boys."

WHY DO WOMEN LIKE BAD BOYS?

Well, it’s not because they really want a bad person. It’s because they want THE MAN. They want a MASCULINE man.

And it’s harder for women to find “nice” guys who are masculine than it is to find bad boys, who are almost always masculine.

A specific example of masculinity common in bad boys is their total dominance, particularly in the arena of sex. Some women go for bad guys because these women feel guilty about their sexual desires. By being with an aggressive “bad boy” who takes full control of the reigns, women feel like they are shirking all the guilt and all the responsibility to him. In this way, women can fully enjoy sex and not feel guilty. Moreover, almost all women, even those without guilt complexes, desire dominant men.

Also, bad boys make their sexual desires clear from the start. Nice guys, on the other hand, steer away from sex conversation, which makes women feel like nice guys are asexual.

If a woman already feels guilty about sex, you can imagine the impossibility of her having sex with a guy who seems to feel just as guilty about it.

Bad boys, in a CONFIDENT WAY, make it clear that sex is important. A woman has to make a decision about sex quickly with a bad boy or a more willing woman will quickly replace her. However, a woman can often string a nice guy along for years without even making out with him! The nice guy will patiently wait for her, and end up dumped for a bad guy who she sleeps with on the first night!

But more than any single characteristic, remember that women go for bad boys because women want a man who will control them, and who will be in control of everything in his life.

They want a MAN.

Bad guys are usually not sissies.

For millions of years, man has been the hunter and defender for the family unit. Women want a man who will be the “hunter”, who is strong, who will produce strong, healthy and sexy children.

Evolution has selected the forces of sexual chemistry between man and woman. Since women needed tough men for survival, that eventually became what all women were attracted to in men.

Makes sense, doesn’t it? Suddenly, women don’t seem so evil anymore, right?

No more evil than men.

Men desire hot looking women, because basically, sexy women often gave birth to healthier and superior looking children.

By desiring such women, men had a better chance of carrying on their own genes. Their children then grew up to become sexy adults, thus attracting sexy mates of their own and continuing the cycle in perpetuity...

Sexy looking women’s hip-to-waist-ratios have remained constant throughout all cultures and times. That’s because men’s preferences have been instilled by evolution, and because these ratios usually mean “well suited to breed superior children”.

Women are allowed in our society to prefer tall men, rich men, or men higher in status. (Even though I know that what women really want is THE MAN.) If this is so, then why should it be any less acceptable or “bad” for you to want sex with a woman you feel is hot?

You are allowed to BE A MAN.
As a matter of fact, you MUST be A MAN or women will detest you. If that makes you a “BAD BOY”, so be it.

Half the time, “bad boys” are just being natural men, and women love it. When women state their natural preferences, for money, looks, or status, (the reality behind all these preferences is that women seek a dominant man) our culture does not label women as immoral or shallow.

The fact is, I am all for a society of good guys and good women. I just want you to realize that women love masculine, tough men. Don’t act like some sexless, spineless person or you will not attract women.

Stop acting like a geek if you are in any way doing so. You don’t have to be abusive toward women, but you must be completely DOMINANT, calm, and cool. And SHOW it through your actions and tone of voice.

WOMEN AREN’T “NICE”

It is critical to realize that women are human beings and not made from sugar and spice. They are just as competitive, manipulative, conniving, game playing, merciless, and ruthless, in their quest to get the man of their choice. Once they “get” their man, they will try to control him.

The irony, of course, is that women detest men that can be controlled by women. However, women WILL try to control you. Sometimes, women are only trying to CONTROL you as a TEST: To see if you are THE MAN. If you permit them to control you, you FAIL the test.

The desire for control, for both sexes, stems from the massive stakes involved, but it’s far more devastating for a man to submit to control. It destroys his sexual attractiveness.

For a man, it’s always self-destructive for him to submit to any control whatsoever, no matter what the woman’s reason is for attempting to control him. And no matter what, a man ALWAYS ends up coming out more attractive by not submitting.

Since women are not “nice” and since they will attempt to control you with ingenious tactics, it is imperative you keep your guard up and not let any power or control slip through your fingers.

One of the most tragic mistakes a man can make is to let a woman know that something she did actually bothered him at all.

You know all those books on “communicating honestly with your partner”?

Forget about it when it comes to attraction, especially in the initial stage. You MUST understand that there is just too much at stake for both men

and women to play nicely “by the rules”.

If you let a woman know that something she did hurt you, she will simply use that knowledge AGAINST you, to CONTROL you.

She will try to see how far you will go, in terms of kissing her ass, to try to prevent her from doing it again. And most guys resort to this pathetic bribery. It’s as if these guys are saying, “I’m kissing your ass so you will like me enough to not do that mean thing again.”

An example of this phenomenon is when a man tells a woman that it bothers him when she talks rudely to him. Then, not only does he now seem needy, which is unsexy, but also, she can then use extortion in subtle ways. For example, she might hint that you should do this, that, and whatever else for her or she might do the hurtful thing again.

She may use psychological warfare, and act kind of distant, to see how scared you are of her repeating this behavior, and what you will do for her to prevent it.

You must not accept ANY crap from any woman, EVER.
As soon as she acts up, you must show how calm you are as you deliver

the punishment, the figurative SPANK.
This way, she will sense that it is HER problem, not yours, for acting up.

She will know that you can easily get another, better woman than her.

This is the punishment: Dump her immediately, and tell her not to call you until she shapes up. Or, tell her clearly you will not tolerate that, and then dump her if she does it again, with the same message.

Of course, if she did anything serious, then dump her and forget about her immediately. ZERO second chances for any real serious shit.

NEVER explain to a woman that she should treat you right.

If she doesn’t know that, DUMP her. She is not worth keeping if she does not treat you right. Tell her not to come back until she shapes up.

And she will usually come running back to you when you throw her to the curb for misbehaving.

It’s called you having self-respect.

And if women sense that NOTHING bothers you, then there is NOTHING they can use against you. And, after testing you to see if you can be hurt or not, and seeing that you indeed cannot, they will usually kiss your feet.

If a woman does not show an immediate massive change, kick her out.

Does that sound like a mean, bitter statement about women?

It’s not. It’s the prescription for reality. 99.999999999 percent of the time.

You might be tempted after a few good weeks with a woman to think that if she does something out of line, then you could just tell her that what she did hurt. After all, “She loves me, so she wouldn’t want to hurt me again”.

Nope.

If you show her she hurt you, she’ll keep it in her arsenal. And she will use it again.

Think about it like this: 99.99 percent of the time, if somebody is being a prick, they know it.

Women know if they are doing something wrong to you.
And if they really don’t know, it’s probably something trivial and not

worth you mentioning to her anyway!

So if you DO indicate something hurt you, she will just know how to activate your “hurt button” in the future.

So here’s my recommendation:

Keep your cool at all times.

Don’t let her know that ANYTHING bothers you.

Always, calmly tell her she misbehaved by doing the specific thing she did. Tell her you won’t tolerate it.

But don’t let her feel it actually bothered you.

NEVER argue with her about it. It will NOT HELP, only make things worse. I guarantee it.

Now of course, if you have been with a woman who has been great to you for years, and once in a while she acts up a bit, well that’s perfectly normal- you probably aren’t perfect either. You’ve both earned a bit of slack.

There is a BUT, though.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
resolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YEs, better avoid woman who takes us like crap.

Bro WB forum below was good indication why.

If a woman dun behave well and take us for granted then dump her.

We can easily get another woman or women.

Regards.

Quote:
Good afternoon!

So many RS fall apart because very few men know how to behave like MEN, in ST and LT relationship, not even famous kings and emperors. So very sad.

Why? Because attraction is counterintuitive. What most men think should work actually has the exact opposite effect.

IMHO, the single most vital trait that will SPARK n SUSTAIN a girl's desire for a MAN is his degree of emotional and self mastery. Nothing even comes close. It will usually take time for a girl to fully appraciate a MAN's self mastery.

Let me continue the "bad boy" story, written by a guru.

But heed this warning:

Women will sense a guy that they can get to kiss their ass, and will take FULL ADVANTAGE OF HIM till he is barely even a rug to walk over.
And women will deny this till the end of time, even coming up with brilliant “excuses” for their bad behavior.

Now that you know this, it’s time to stop taking any crap from any woman. You are responsible from now on if you put up with anything that doesn’t feel right.

Think about that the next time you’re about to be “Mr. Nice Guy” with any woman. Women understand, relate to, and demand mental toughness more than you realize.

(Notice I used the word mental toughness. Don’t EVER get PHYSICALLY VIOLENT or even upset with any woman, I’ll explain later why this is so important to your success, and goes way beyond just the law.)

Don’t be Mr. Nice Guy. And don’t be Mr. Angry. Neither one is cool.

So you know now not to be a nice guy. How exactly should you be?

Pound this short answer into your head: Be “THE MAN”. In the macho, cliché sense.

Oh, I really hope that doesn’t hurt you or insult you.

It shouldn’t, because if you haven’t been THE MAN, it’s not your fault. For a long time, I didn’t think like THE MAN. It ain’t easy in our inane, politically correct culture.

A lot of guys don’t believe me when I say that being THE MAN, inside, mentally, and even more important, emotionally, is THE VITAL KEY to sparking and sustaining a woman’s desire. These guys think that their looks and money are more important. These are LIES, and you need to be de- brainwashed about these matters.

Let me address the looks issue right here and now:

THE MYTH ABOUT LOOKS AND MONEY

A MAN’S LOOKS ARE NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

Although women DO appreciate good looks, women are LESS into looks than you would believe. I’m sure you’ve seen beautiful women with less than good looking guys who were NOT rich.

Next time you see this, watch how the guy behaves. Is he nerdy? Or masculine?

Think about Al Pacino in Scarface. (A great movie example.) He is not supposed to be the best looking guy in the movie, but he gets the hottest woman, Michelle Pfeiffer’s character.

That’s because Scarface is THE MAN.

He projects POWER.

From the moment he arrives in America, he is determined to rise up.
He kisses no one’s ass, even when he has nothing. (And if you think it’s all about money, you’re wrong- I’ll explain later why.)

Now, this is no excuse to not LOOK YOUR BEST. That’s why I have included a section regarding this topic.

But once you have finished making the best of your looks, remember this: A man’s appearance is not nearly as important to women as you think.

Ironically, a powerful proof that men and women are different in this regard (as well as others) comes from the behavior of homosexual men and women. Lesbians tend to be far less discerning about things like age and appearance in their partners. They also tend to have very few partners.

On the other hand, homosexual men tend to be EXTREMELY concerned about looks, and weigh this consideration heavily in choosing their partners. Also, gay men tend to have many sexual partners.

You can see how men and women differ:

Homosexual men accentuate looks when choosing a partner, just like heterosexual men do when choosing a woman: Men care about looks.

And homosexual women are less concerned with a partner’s looks, just like heterosexual women: Women don’t care as much about looks.

As you can see, men and women will always be different, no matter what. So just because you think one way does not mean women think the same.

Guys tend to be worried about their “looks” because they assume women are the same as them. But they are NOT.

It’s MEN who are obsessed with looks. Women appreciate a sexy looking man, but looks alone is neither sufficient nor necessary for turning on women.

As a matter of fact, a guy with “looks” who’s not THE MAN will be toast.

In contrast, a hot looking woman, even if she acts unfeminine, will still be highly desired by most men.

Men primarily developed this attraction to a woman’s appearance because the stereotypical image of a “sexy” woman usually did mean she had an ability to produce strong, healthy children.

All this happened through evolution, so it has nothing to do with us being conscious of the reasons for our desires.

It simply means that men who were attracted to beautiful women were able to reproduce better than men who did not feel this type of attraction for women with these features.

Those men who felt this attraction for these women survived and those who did not were wiped out.

For all the talk about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, think about the fact I stated earlier: The waist-to-hip ratio for what is considered a sexy woman is the exact same now, in every culture known to man, as it has been over all recorded history.

Beauty is NOT only about personal taste. It’s largely ingrained in our brains, because it was the ONLY way to ensure choosing the right mate for the survival of our genes.

And just as men evolved with these tendencies, women evolved different criteria in order to feel desire for a man. Those criteria are what this book is all about! Mostly, what women want is a MANLY man.

Your looks are a very small factor in the formula for attracting women.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1