The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
LiuXiaoGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Happened to chance upon this great thread, thanks bro WB!!
Old 02-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bet365 View Post
Bro WB

Very well researched an written forum below.

Nothing more intense than PVOs although clitorial orgasms are also important.

Like the way you wrote the sentence

"In other words, clitoral O n vaginal O using fingers/vibrator is only an appetizer, NOT the main course. Giving other types of O for a full hour is not satisfying. Only PVO is truly continuous n 10-15 minutes is enough. The reason is the optimal mix of dopamine, oxytocin n endorphins...and they don't get moody due to dopamine withdrawal, unlike after other types of O."

Hope I can do more myself and learn to give my gf more PVOs.

Have a great day.
Bro, tks.

Of course, you can. Mutual sexual satisfaction is the glue which keeps a man and a woman together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bet365 View Post
Bro WB,

In 2014 you booked 3 gals and how much you paid per gal? In 2019 yesterday you mentioned HH booking was $150.

Very detailed and you definitely had enjoyed yourself since 2014 or earlier till today.

Hope I can master a bit of your lifestyle.

Cheers!
Bro, tks.

The joint in 2014 was Las Legas 5th floor. Booking a girl for HH at that time was $150. So I paid each girl $150. Some girls might want $200.

In 2014, HH booking for a girl at Dynasty and PC joints was $100. It's now $150.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lackadaisical View Post
Bro, agreed that as woman aged their market value decline!

Cheers.
Yes, bro.

Men age like fine wine and women age like beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Hi bro wb in thailand now. So sorry for the late reply. Rollo tomassi looks at things from an evolutionary perspective. So he says that gals will go for the high status alpha for sex because of good genetics. But very often they will settle for the beta provisioner type to be in a relationship. As they know that the provider type is a more stable and wont desert them. So basically aloha fucks and beta bucks. Alpha seed and beta need. He also says that women love opportunistically while men love idealistically. Hence, a woman will never be able to love a man like how we want to be loved. As for ams he teaches mostly on flings not relationships. He says never validate a women. Never give them your non sexual attention. That way she will chase your validation. Simps is a term a see around you tube means weak men who do shit for women.
Bro, tks for your insights. You must be enjoying yourself a lot in Thailand.

I like to modify Tomassi's assertion a bit. I believe that most women love opportunistically and most men love idealistically. But there are many exceptions.

Never validate a girl/woman completely. Whether you hv been with her 30 minutes or 30 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMRTrick View Post
Wish to master a bit of bro WB's lifestyle too.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTea View Post
Very well researched indeed.

Thanks Bro WB for this awesome thread, many things to learn here.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahua View Post
Fully agreed with the statement!

Happy weekend.
Bros, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchorage99 View Post
Bro WB

Yes totally agree with this observation..
it is probably subconscious..once you habour those negative thoughts - less sexual value and not deserved..
So ..you need to have personal mastery and be in control..and feel and show that she need you for her sexual pleasure....and she is sexually and emotionally addicted to you..
Bro, tks.

Yes, a man must always believe that he has higher social n sexual value than his girl for his relationship to succeed.

You may like or love your dream girl, but you don't need her. If you need her, you will become needy and insecure. That is the kiss of death for the RS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchorage99 View Post
nice post, bro warbird. I am definitely not in the league to BY so seldom read this thread. But the PVO stuff is definitely interesting. I have a Thai fling who I think is addicted. She cums quite easily with rough play but I noticed everytime she cums, she would want to push me down and start riding me again. Not that kind of fast paced riding that started our sex but slow grinding on the hard cock. I think she just needs it to fulfil her next orgasm. So I have to make sure to keep it hard and don't release b4 she gets her sexual high
Bro, tks.

A series of flings is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomula View Post
Enjoy yourself bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutgu View Post
Totally agree with the observation too.

Thanks Bro WB for a fantastic thread, best in SBF!

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miksky View Post
I have a Thai FB who is the same too, want to cum a few times per session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuXiaoGong View Post
Happened to chance upon this great thread, thanks bro WB!!
Bros, thanks.

Have a great weekend to everyone!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in bkk. Went to onyx and scratch dog. Really a lot of beautiful woman and ladyboys. I realise that thailand is a good place to develop an abundance mindset because sex is easy and cheap. The problem with many guys in singapore and the developed world is that a lot of guys have a scarcity mindset. Hence they end up getting too attached to one person. They are afraid of losing that person so they cling on to a failing relationship.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Bro warbird u are right that a man must always think himself as higher value. This is because the female brain is wired for hypergamy that means finding a guy who is higher then her in socio economic status. Hence for a relationship to work the guy must be seen as higher value by the woman. If a guy acts that he is lower status then a woman his actions and will give him away. Women are hardwired to see through insecurities in guys. Thus i suggest working on yourself. Get fit get money. This will raise your sexual market value.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
beautybeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Have a great weekend to everyone!

Bro WB
Have a good weekend to you too bro WB, and Gong Xi Fa Cai in advance!
Old 03-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The joint in 2014 was Las Legas 5th floor. Booking a girl for HH at that time was $150. So I paid each girl $150. Some girls might want $200.

In 2014, HH booking for a girl at Dynasty and PC joints was $100. It's now $150.
Those were the good times, couldn't get these prices nowadays!!

Have a nice weekend bro WB
Old 03-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
whistleblowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

There is a dearth of fair, pretty n tall gals of my type, even including the not so well educated ones. I hv lowered my height requirement as long as the gals hv other desirable attributes. I still shun girls who smoke, hv enhanced boobs, surgically altered facial features or thick limbs...

Am I settling or adapting?

I just received an email from a guru on the subject of settling.

Why “Settling” Is Fatal to Your Happiness

Hey Bro Warbird,

Today, we’re going to talk about one of the biggest factors in relationship success. Picking well.

Easier said than done, I know. Hear me out.

Imagine that you searched long and hard for a gorgeous vase to decorate your living room mantle. It’s beautiful, perfect, a little expensive but it goes with the decor and ties the room together wonderfully. You searched a long time to find it but when you did, it was just right and you’re thrilled.

One day, someone comes along and bumps into it. It crashes to the floor and breaks. The break isn’t bad, so you glue it back together and put it back on the mantle. The cracks are barely noticeable. You know it was broken, but it was so perfect in the first place that you feel a sense of relief that it could be saved. You move on with your life and continue to enjoy the repaired piece.

Now imagine that instead of starting with the perfect vase, you simply picked up an okay/tolerable vase from a garage sale. It isn’t really perfect for your space, and never has looked quite right but it does it’s job. For the time being, you consider your vase-finding search complete.

Now, imagine that someone breaks your garage sale vase in the same way.

Would you treat your garage sale salvage piece the same as your perfect, pristine vase?

I’d be willing to bet that you wouldn’t. Maybe you’d chuck it in the trash. Maybe you’d glue it back together, but think of it as only temporary until you found the right one. You’d be less tolerant of it not being quite right because your vase finding problem wasn’t considered solved in the first place. Since it was a placeholder, you continue your search for the right piece.

Well.. consider the stop-gap relationship, the okay (but not great) pairing to be like your garage sale vase. It does the job. You’ve convinced yourself subconsciously or not that the relationship is just fine (but still… not great).

The other person is there for you when they need to be. It’s a pretty-good fit for a while. Maybe there is drama, maybe there isn’t, but either way things go along… fine.

The problem is that when cracks (problems) appear as they do in all relationships, the stakes just aren’t as high. It doesn’t feel worth repairing in quite the same way as if you had held out for the right person.

Like anything done half way, it’s hard to stick with it and patch up the cracks because of that stubborn feeling in the back of your mind that there is likely something better, right, shinier, out there somewhere.

The cracks start to outweigh your belief that it can be saved. The relationship was okay, but not ultra-high value in the first place. You might feel fondness, even love for the other person. However, there is that lingering sense that it wasn’t quite right in the first place.

This is the problem with ‘settling’.

Why "Settling" Is Fatal to Your Happiness Settling seems okay in the short term, but it doesn’t make for a durable, happy, long-term pairing. When the other person leaves the cap off the toothpaste one too many times or forgets to call, it’s more likely you’ll eventually trash the whole thing, or worse, threaten to leave, pushing them away further.

The settled-for relationship doesn’t remain something you’re proud of throughout trials and difficulties. You might stick around, but like your garage sale vase, there is still the lingering feeling that if it was just… different, you would finally be truly happy.

This is why it’s so critical to pick a ridiculously compatible person who you’re over the moon excited about from the beginning.

Without picking well from the start, you forgo ‘glue’ and months or years down the road, when your life doesn’t look like you wanted, it’s significantly more difficult to change course than if you had held out in the first place.
Settling sneaks up on you. Like a frog being boiled in a pot of water, everything seems fine until time passes and you realize it’s too late.

Why?

Because in the beginning when it felt easy, you settled for good enough, rather than great.

Best,

Mr Guru
Never knew that settling down is death penalty.

Brp WB

Thanks for nice forum below from the past.

Hard to believe and rather abstract what was written above.

Anyway life is short and enjoy the ride you can.

A friend told me he had bonked at least 5k different holes and I could hardly imagine. But after reading this I cannot disagree.

Thanks and happy weekend
Old 03-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
whistleblowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
B

Good morning!

We had a successful outing to TAM 1st fl for sh last night. There were 5 bros plus bro FA who had a bttle.

The rm charges plus tips for mummy/waiters were shared by 5 bros. Just under $50 per pax.

BTW, I was supposed to intro TH to bro FA. TH was the 23 yo ex singer who got very angry n called me 你是我这一生见过最小气最吝啬的男人!earlier this yr. She recently came back to SG to attend a beautician school. She doesn't work in the night scene anymore. I surmise that she did hv a rich BF when she was in Beijing. She contacted me. She had agreed to go to TAM to meet bro FA. Bro FA's LTST gf has a fren, a pretty n slim model who is 172, for me to take a look. Due to a misunderstanding, I had to tell TH not to come. This tall model is not exactly type despite being pretty. I like slim gals who hv the right curves n who exude sexual energy...can't explain.

TH was very upset. But after 10 min she asked me to BY her?!! I'm considering...

Every bro was happy n had booked a gal, except me. I wanted to take a good look at the xiao ma HT. She has the same initials as my young mistress.

I called her da ma n texted HT around 10:10PM. She was not working n was home at the time. She said I could call her for booking or she could go dinner w/ me this weekend. It was against the rules to come cuz it was her off day n my rm was not booked by her grp. I then called her to convince her to come. She came to the rm just after 11PM. She is in her late 20s, quite cute n pretty, tall n proportionate. Somewhat less desirable than when I first saw her briefly outside the 1st fl lifts near valet parking. But I can feel her sexual energy n that I know I'll give her PVO. Must fxk her raw though. I may keep her but allow her to work as xiao ma.

That's all folks.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Actually our bro here is trying too hard to impress a ktv girl with his limo? A normal Sedan will do the trick while some are even ok to follow you home in cab . I ever brought one home in cab as my car unfortunately is in the workshop as I got to know this girl at Ktv . Sat only with her every session until all the girls automatic go out of my room when they saw me . Waitor commented I'm here to find my gf not play with girls . I don't usually flirt , stay faithful to one and if they like you , they will appreciate the effort . Actually no need to come up with l those fancy stuff . Vietnamese ktv girl esp are very easy please ... They like you , they will like you .hence picking them randomly outside ktv hardly works because who knows sekali you undercover ?
Old 03-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pastamaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblowers View Post

Brp WB

A friend told me he had bonked at least 5k different holes and I could hardly imagine. But after reading this I cannot disagree.

Thanks and happy weekend
Never knew settling down is a death penalty too.

Thanks Bro WB for this fantastic thread.

Cheers!
Old 03-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
dieselhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually our bro here is trying too hard to impress a ktv girl with his limo? A normal Sedan will do the trick while some are even ok to follow you home in cab . I ever brought one home in cab as my car unfortunately is in the workshop as I got to know this girl at Ktv . Sat only with her every session until all the girls automatic go out of my room when they saw me . Waitor commented I'm here to find my gf not play with girls . I don't usually flirt , stay faithful to one and if they like you , they will appreciate the effort . Actually no need to come up with l those fancy stuff . Vietnamese ktv girl esp are very easy please ... They like you , they will like you .hence picking them randomly outside ktv hardly works because who knows sekali you undercover ?
True , I also stay with only one gal in ktv , and no need to drive big car too , bring her home in cab will do .

Thanks Bro WB for this great thread.

Have a nice Sunday
Old 05-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
absolutemayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krat View Post
You're truly guru, warbird. That's answer my wondering. Recently I met a young prostitue, due to her young look and very tight pussy , fuck her crazy like wild animals (she call me that after). Don't know why I so powerful that night, fuck her + squeeze her butt, boob like mad also. She shout a lot, tell me to stop. But only word, her vagin is shaking, her arm still huge me. I continue to fuck her more furiously. But after 10-15 mi, she still shout a lot, a bit of scare, I stopped suddenly. She silent immediately, but act nothing, not push me away, just take deep breath. Don't know what the fuck happen, I continue to fuck her and she is shout like hell again. A bit of anger, my both hands squeeze her boobs like killing enemy, while take a very deep fuck. After 5 minutes, I came, she is looking nearly faint, but when I take a look at her pussy, it a like a lot of cream around her hole. Never seen at much of cream like that before, that's mean she orgrasm a lot.
And today you enlightent me about question of her reaction while climaxing
Quote:
Bro krat,

I'm no guru, just an eager student and I learn best by sharing and relentless hands-on training.

Kudos to u, you hv done well by fxking her like a feral beast. Natural sex is very animalistic, don't be a gentleman in the bedroom haha.

Some girls are wild n violent during PVO. Be ready to protect yourself. I hv sustained bruises n lacerations on my arms n back n once even a small laceration on my face...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Happy Chinese New Year 2019.

Bro Wb

You made my day and been an auspicious day.

To me, the milky white discharge is just part of her orgasm and helping to lubricate her pussy.

Question is how to protect yourself from lacerations if gal turned violent without knowing.

I ever had a gal that will shake violently when she came and that action will make her body cramp up. Seriously I am not sure if she enjoyed herself although she claimed great.

Also one gal that will never cum in any position except cowgal by grinding her pussy usiin my hardened rod.

Most gals cum easily in any positions. Some prefer doggie and most prefer missionary with legs cling to the waist pulling towards her.

Will support your thread here and hope for a great success year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
HKSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Absolutely amazing thread here, thanks bro WB.

Wishing all a happy new year!
Old 06-02-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Zuho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to warbird & everyone for your sharing here, I'd learnt a lot from this long thread, I wish the unselfishness here great year ahead !
Old 06-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Chinese New Year to all samsters!

What an auspicious day!

The past yr saw a lot of changes, but they were mostly good. The US stock market did very well. I began my RS w/ TY my youngest LP last May and my old LP LS, whom I first met in 2015 when she was 18, also returned to SG 7 months ago.

My "joint LPs" returned to China. They wanted me to move to Xiamen to keep both of them. Don't think I could do that. They could come to stay w/ me for a few days when I visit HK or China. They are not married.

KT also returned to China. She is awaiting a visa to come here.

I hv mentioned XY (XYZ) in my post about 6 wks ago. She is the girl I missed in Dec 2009. She is serious about having two kids w/ me. I hv done video chat w/ her. She is not as attractive as before. I'll forget abt the kids. But I don't mind keeping her for a short time.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
First time in bkk. Went to onyx and scratch dog. Really a lot of beautiful woman and ladyboys. I realise that thailand is a good place to develop an abundance mindset because sex is easy and cheap. The problem with many guys in singapore and the developed world is that a lot of guys have a scarcity mindset. Hence they end up getting too attached to one person. They are afraid of losing that person so they cling on to a failing relationship.
Bro, tks.

You're absolutely right!

Quote:
Bro warbird u are right that a man must always think himself as higher value. This is because the female brain is wired for hypergamy that means finding a guy who is higher then her in socio economic status. Hence for a relationship to work the guy must be seen as higher value by the woman. If a guy acts that he is lower status then a woman his actions and will give him away. Women are hardwired to see through insecurities in guys. Thus i suggest working on yourself. Get fit get money. This will raise your sexual market value.
Bro, tks. You're absolutely right.

The male brain is also always searching for the prettiest and most fertile girls/women of his type. To copulate and to reproduce. This instinct has been greatly suppressed in most modern men.

Let me reiterate. If a man believes he is not good enough for a SPECIAL girl, for whatever reasons, he will become needy and insecure. He will eventually lose her.

It's irrelevant who he is. He may hv the most abundance mindset in the world and is being pursued by thousands of beautiful girls/women of his type. He could be a king, an emperor, the richest and/or smartest man in history, Cassanova himself, greatest rock star/movie star, etc. Won't make any difference. He will lose that one SPECIAL girl. He could easily get every girl EXCEPT the ONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautybeast View Post
Have a good weekend to you too bro WB, and Gong Xi Fa Cai in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingles View Post
Those were the good times, couldn't get these prices nowadays!!

Have a nice weekend bro WB
Bros, thanks.

Quote:

Brp WB

Thanks and happy weekend
Bro, tks.

Never settle. Always assume you will get the prettiest and most fertile girl/woman of your type.

Quote:
Bro, tks.

Are u referring to me? I got a limo only once, in June 2009. I was a newbie then. An "infant" according to bro DYBJ. That woman in June 2009 won't be good enough for me today. I didn't hv a car at the time as I was beginning to spend more time in SG. I used taxi.

I hv had a car since early 2010. I don't drive anyone to anywhere. He or she can take Grab or taxi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastamaniac View Post
Never knew settling down is a death penalty too.

Thanks Bro WB for this fantastic thread.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselhike View Post
True , I also stay with only one gal in ktv , and no need to drive big car too , bring her home in cab will do .

Thanks Bro WB for this great thread.

Have a nice Sunday
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutemayhem View Post
Happy Chinese New Year 2019.

Bro Wb

You made my day and been an auspicious day.

To me, the milky white discharge is just part of her orgasm and helping to lubricate her pussy.

Question is how to protect yourself from lacerations if gal turned violent without knowing.

I ever had a gal that will shake violently when she came and that action will make her body cramp up. Seriously I am not sure if she enjoyed herself although she claimed great.

Also one gal that will never cum in any position except cowgal by grinding her pussy usiin my hardened rod.

Most gals cum easily in any positions. Some prefer doggie and most prefer missionary with legs cling to the waist pulling towards her.

Will support your thread here and hope for a great success year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.
Bro, tks for sharing. A violent female orgasm could be dangerous.

Vaginal discharge is very common. But the girl should hv no other symptoms such as pruritis, irritation, frequency or burning on urination.

TY had UTI when she was a virgin. She had a BF at the time but didn't hv sex w/ him until much later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSPA View Post
Absolutely amazing thread here, thanks bro WB.

Wishing all a happy new year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuho View Post
Thanks to warbird & everyone for your sharing here, I'd learnt a lot from this long thread, I wish the unselfishness here great year ahead !
Bros, tks.

Cheers to all

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Hi bro warbird.

This is because many guys have been brainwashed by hollywood that there has to be someone special. Hence they cling on blindly to the myth of the soul mate. In reality guys have needs that can be met by different women. There is no such thing such as the one.
While nuclear families are important for the raising healthy offspring. Many guys are trapped in the illusion that there is someone special for then and cling on to hopeless situations. The fact is that this is a modern invention. A lot of societies in history did not stick to the nuclear family. The powerful often had many women while those without resources had none.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1