The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

@WB David Deangelo book is good, I have dated many Chinese locals (I am not chinese) but you have to tweek it. The guys tips works mostly on western girls but with our locals some tweeking need to done. I have is whole set of CD still
Old 24-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

anyone got these ebook can share?
Old 24-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
BENthanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

I like to share two quotes w/ you.

“I have the belief that I am better looking than I actually am. I
know that I am not as good looking as some men, and better
looking than others. But I know that I can walk into a room and
walk out with your girlfriend”

--Gene Simmons
Sex, Money, and Kiss

Walking out w/ someone's wife/GF/mistress/lover is a very reckless, foolhardy, desperate n unethical behaviour. He may get killed by a jealous husband/BF/lover. What if the doll is the mistress of a Mexican drug lord?

I hv modified it to reflect what a badass gentleman will say n truly believe in his S mind:

“I believe that I am THE prize to ALL females on planet earth. I don't care if there are 1,000 very famous, rich, tall, handsome and badass men right here in this room. But I'm 100% certain that I can walk into the room and walk out with the sexiest n most kawaii doll of my type who is unattached."

That should be your manifesto.

Delusional? Hallucinating? So be it.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Good afternoon..

Bro, let me give you three rounds of applause for this thread and for the above post.

After reading Gene Simmons quote, I felt incredible if I can achieved such feat. This need plenty of self-mastery beliefs.

From now on I will behave as I am the Prize and is the gals loss if they dun pick me.

Bro, pls post more such quotes so that I can improve further.

Have a nice weekend soon.

Cheers.
Old 24-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
BritAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very good thread by Bro WB.

Have a great weekend bro, cheers.
Old 24-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Whore4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

Sometimes getting more pussies of your type is as simple as asking more often. Yes, life is really that good.

Here is a brief email by a guru, Mr. Ryan.

#1 Skill Every Man Must Master (take 1 min. per day)‏

Hey,

I’m a relentless asker.

I ask for things all the time.

Calmly and politely, but I still ask.

You have to be able to ask for the things you want.

Ask for the promotion.

Ask for a girl to go out with you.

Ask for someone to stop wasting your time.

It wasn’t always easy for me to ask for the things I wanted.

The fear of hearing “NO” crippled me.

Do it once a day until it becomes a habit.

Have an amazing day!

Ryan
Bro WB - "you never ask you never know"

Fully agree with the above post. We always ask if not sure so must ask if gal is keen to go dating, have bf yet, etc,.

I used to be shy and never dare to ask gals. Now I had a complete change and dare to ask gals anything. MY friend told me the most the gal slap or walk out. Nothing serious will happen.

I shall continue to learn more by reading your thread. Hope you enjoy your evening

May god bless you.
Old 24-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
poommeepok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to come across this great thread, thanks Bro WB.

Have a nice day.

God bless.
Old 25-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

DannyIngs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
This is indeed a Golden Thread ("Sticky"-worthy).

A truly useful thread not only must stand the test of time. But that the original TS himself must demonstrate commitment to the subject matter.

I am very impressed by the updates, chronicles, lessons imbibed (and discarded) and the quality of sharing over time. It shows up very evidently that BY is not some mythical amorphous thing, but rather a "true to life" activity in the world of cheonging.
I would like to quote bro justtime post above back in 2016. I agreed with him.

Quote:
Bros,

This current gal from you-know-who is not pretty enough n not kawaii enough for me. Not sure if she is Aimee, who was shown to my grp in a Meipai video only. I did ask for more photos.

He quoted Aimee for BY at 25K a month I almost immediately told him in the chat grp I'm very interested in BYing her, he suddenly said she was taken!!

On 14/12/15, his exact words: aimee already taken no pt asking. I found many of my msg expressing instant interest in keeping her n his many msg saying she was already taken. He then showed me other gals who ready CMI. He thought his price tag of 25K a month was beyond me n my kakis. He couldn't be more wrong.

I'll upload n post some of the captured chat photos on this thread to see who is the liar. He showed Aimee's Meipai video, then I expressed immediate interest in keeping her at his suggested price of 25K sgd a month. He replied 12 hrs later that she was taken!! I repeated my interest over the next two days...

If he comes clean, I'll not post photos of his msg. I'll give him one day.

Frankly, my year 96 young lao po n another year 97 mistress earlier this yr are both much better looking n more SYT than the gal in the pic.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

I hope the amount 25k/month was not a typo mistake. This is astrological sum to many ordinary folks.

Well if anyone can afford to BY a gorgeous kawaii gal at 25k/month then all these guys in different league.

I am happy to learn many are successful person like you.

I hope to learn all skills and play at lower rung playground.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Cheers.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
penanglucksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poommeepok View Post

Have a nice day.

God bless.
Same here bro.

Support excellent thread.

Have a good weekend bro WB
Old 26-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic View Post
Bro WB, I will take your reply here as my tonic.

Agreed that gal have other needs besides CVOs. If she is the one sending money home then she have to get enough money and not worrying.

Have a great day.
Bro,
Tks. Yes, we all need security and money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKaine View Post
Thanks bro.
You had read the e-books more than 15 times no wonder you are awesome with ladies.

Actually the e-bookd does give some ideas but still up to us to do the right thing when we approach gals.

Keep you the good work.

Cheers to you.
Bro,
Tks, but I'm not awesome w/ ladies. I'm learning and improving every day.

“Once you stop learning, you start dying.” - Albert Einstein

Reading alone is never enough. You have to start doing, practicing and becoming the MAN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callgirl View Post
My dear bro,

You showed a different side of you in the above post. This was your emotional and passionate you.

Many guy do reflect on the loss of a gal whom you like very much and maybe you did fell in love at that moment without knowing. When I sp gave mevery good sex. Agreed if I miss her sex or love.

Helen Fisher, PhD
THREE EMOTION SYSTEMS THAT COMPLICATE HUMAN LIFE

Another powerful recommendation.

Hope to finish reading the Helen Fisher book before I comment more.

Hope you have great evening.

Bye.
Tks for your post. Have you read the book? Pls give your comments.
Yes, I did have some KC for her at that moment. I'm not a psychopath. She wants to return after CNY next yr for good. I'm not sure if I want her. I have 3 LPs now and several prospective LPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
@WB David Deangelo book is good, I have dated many Chinese locals (I am not chinese) but you have to tweek it. The guys tips works mostly on western girls but with our locals some tweeking need to done. I have is whole set of CD still
Bro,
All women are basically the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
anyone got these ebook can share?
Bro,
Buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritAir View Post
Support a very good thread by Bro WB.

Have a great weekend bro, cheers.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whore4U View Post
Bro WB - "you never ask you never know"

Fully agree with the above post. We always ask if not sure so must ask if gal is keen to go dating, have bf yet, etc,.

I used to be shy and never dare to ask gals. Now I had a complete change and dare to ask gals anything. MY friend told me the most the gal slap or walk out. Nothing serious will happen.

I shall continue to learn more by reading your thread. Hope you enjoy your evening

May god bless you.
Bro,
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

Quote:
Originally Posted by poommeepok View Post

Have a nice day.

God bless.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyIngs View Post
I would like to quote bro justtime post above back in 2016. I agreed with him.

Bro WB,

I hope the amount 25k/month was not a typo mistake. This is astrological sum to many ordinary folks.

Well if anyone can afford to BY a gorgeous kawaii gal at 25k/month then all these guys in different league.

I am happy to learn many are successful person like you.

I hope to learn all skills and play at lower rung playground.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Cheers.
Bro,
Bro Justime is a true master.
No, 25K SGD a month is not a typo. Her video appeared that she might be my type. But I needed to know her age and height and to see more photos n video before I would meet her in person to qualify her. Her gait, voice, educational level and character, etc., are very important in BY.
BTW, I know some local men spend 50-100K and more a month to BY a woman.
Actually, I hv not seen a girl worth more than 15K a month in SG, with the possible exception of KP whom I met in March of 2014.
I like to spend as little money as possible to BY the prettiest girl of my type. You can say that I'm stingy or frugal. I like to use leverage and to punch well above my weight haha. “四两拨千斤”
Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
Cheers!
Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by penanglucksa View Post
Same here bro.

Support excellent thread.

Have a good weekend bro WB
Tks, bro.

Good morning to all samsters,
The only way to make a girl fall in love w/ you is to instill STRONG EMOTIONS, both positive and negative.
But you must also be a man of awesome EMOTIONAL STRENGTH and MASCULINITY. You're trustworthy and responsible and you have balls.
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Whore4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro, thanks for the reply.

Will ask, seek and knock in future.

Have a good night.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
PeterPecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share by Bro WB. Hope to read more.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
rakkhun399218 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips
Old 27-11-2017, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
boffett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboffett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thoroughly enjoy reading your thread . Will definitely come back in the near future.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Thread!!
Old 27-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

phamngulao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Beauty is in the eyes of eye of the beholder. I guess our taste for pussies quite similar.

Remember Helen? She was my mistress briefly in 2009, we separated n I let her go completely. I gave u the phone no. to call her in July 2010. You said she was very cautious n won't want to meet anyone.

Well, she was being kept by a rich bachelor around 30 at the time. They had a big argument in late 2010 n she left him. He regretted it n tried to get her back. He became needy n desperate, Even called her mom in china n offered to give her 100K sgd, a condo n marriage!! She avoided him as if he was a leper. She initiated ctc w/ me in Jan 2011 n asked me to BY her.

I kept her for the next 4 plus yrs n let her go home to get married as per her parents' demand in March last yr. I met her in SHA last July n she came to be w/ me in Oct last yr. Just spoke w/ her the other day n she is still not married. Her pussy is still mine haha.

Take home lesson: If you love or like a doll very much, let her go. If she comes back to you, she may be yours forever. if she doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

If you become jealous, needy, clingy and desperate, you
will lose her forever

I must remind myself of this everyday.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB.

Let me remind you of your post above. So damn interesting to read about your past posts. Of course all the discussions by various brothers too. Topic very wide and well researched.

I agree with you above that if a gal is your will be yours. Dun need to be desperate and needy. Just like Helen above. When was the last time you met her?

Hope to read more here and will try to comment.

So please keep the posts coming.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1