The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
$40 and $50 WLs - Big Boobs FRs (Natural D cup and above pls)

I noticed that there is a big boob FRs thread for Cat 150, but none for Cat 50. I think for many bros on a budget, cat 50 is the way to go since they are the most affordable and most bang ( haha, get it ?) for buck.

So I'm starting this thread for bros who like the cute Cat 50 girls with big boobs (C-cups or bigger). Hope all boob lovers will benefit, and also will contribute.

I'll start with L18H38G04 :

Name : OrNee. Only 1 month in Sg.
Looks : 6/10. Ave looks (ie, not pretty, but not ugly)
Body : 7.5/10. Very petite and shapely. But very short. She's around 1.5m, very very small, but with big boobs!
Boobs : 8.5/10 C-cup. Firm and perky, light brown nipples. Not saggy at all. Considering her small body size, her boobs are amazing.
Service : 7.5/10. Friendly. No rush.
Shower : SOP. No BJ or rubba rubba in shower.
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, but very short. Felt good, no scraping of teeth on dick.
FJ : 7/10. Good. Rode me energetically with cowgirl, then missionary. Just changed to doggie, and the buzzer went off. Damn!
HJ : 7.5/10. Good. Ran out of time during FJ, so she had to HJ me. HJ skill quite good. Made me cum within 2 minutes.
Language : Speaks Mandarin.
Room : Has mirrors at the side of the bed and on the ceiling. The ceiling mirror is really great. You can see her small but shapely body clearly on top of you, and its really erotic.

RTF : Yes

Hope this is useful.

And I wonder if this can be made a sticky ? Will be useful to boob loving bros, and hope bros will contribute too.
Old 22-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Here's my second big boob FR.

Girl number : WH10G83

Name : Wan. Been in Sg for 4 mths.
Looks : 6.5/10. Ave.
Body : 7/10. Quite good, but not the slim petite type.
Boobs : 7.5/10. C-cups, but a bit droopy, with dark nipples. Still, very nice and bouncy. Every movement made them jiggle. Great to suck, yum !
Service : 7.5/10. Very good.
Shower : Gave me a short BBBJ in shower. Next time I'll ask her not to do that. I prefer covered BJ. She rubbed her big soapy tits all over my dick. Steam !
BJ : 8/10. Very good. I asked for a BJ only, and she blew me for a good 10 minutes.
FJ : NA. Din try.
HJ : 7/10. After the long BJ, I pulled her to me so that I can suck her big swinging boobs. So she HJ me in that position till I came.
Language : Speaks English.

RTF : Yes.

After the session, she gave me a quick 3 minute massage. Very relaxing.
Old 22-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Here's my 3rd big boob FR.

Girl Number : L18H16G08
Name : Bim. Been in Sg for 6 mths.
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite cute and sweet.
Body : 8/10. Good tight body.
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with small dark nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful. Tickled me when I was removing my T-shirt, and giggles alot.
Shower : Good. Wanted to BBBJ me in shower but I declined. Rubbed her big soapy boobs and her tight little butt all over my dick.
BJ : 7/10. Good, but short.
FJ : 8/10. I didn't intend to F her initially, but seeing her big tits on her tight bod, I just had to bang her. She rode me very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans.
HJ : NA.
RTF : Yes!
Old 22-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

One more big boob FR.

Was going to WH10 again, but stopped by 44B for a look. OKT offered me 30 mins instead of the usual 25. Saw a big boobed girl, and took her.

Girl Number : L18H44BG09
Name : ZhuMeiLi, or something like that. Her Mandarin accent was very strong. Been in Sg for 3 mths.
Looks : 6.5/10. A bit heavy on the makeup and mascara.
Age : 23 yo. but looks much more mature, due to heavy makeup.
Body : 6.5/10. Slightly meaty body.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big D-cups, but fake. Big dark nipples. Very firm due to enhancement. Remains big and round even when she's lying down. Not really my cup of tea. But boobs feel a lot more natural when she's in doggie position.
Service : 6/10. Average. Nothing to shout about. Catbath was very short ( maybe 1 minute).
Shower : SOP. Made sure my dick was super clean, but tat was it. No extras.
BJ : 5/10. Poor and short. She basically spent 2 minutes beating my dick against her lips as if it was a lollipop (serious! I was like "huh?"), then suck hard for a couple more minutes. No technique, and definitely not shiok.
FJ : 6/10. She just laid there. Then I asked to changed to doggy. Her boobs felt alot softer when they are hanging down in doggy position.
Language : Speaks Mandarin
RTF : No

Others : Still had 10 mins left, so she gave me a back and neck creaking massage after the session. This was the only extra mile she went, so I guess it made up abit for the lacklustre attitude during the session. Her room looked a bit messy and run-down though. Not sure if its just her room or are all rooms in this house in this condition.
Old 24-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

I cannot believe no other bros have big boob FRs to contribute ? Aren't big boobed women the greatest gift nature has bestowed on Man, besides tight pussies ? So what better than big-boobed women who are available so cheaply ?

Anyway, here's one more big boob FR.

Saw some good FRs on Mong, the big boobed girl from WH10. So went to check her out a few days ago.

Girl Number : WH10G77
Name : Mong.
Looks : 6.5/10. Above average, but not cute nor pretty. Just OK.
Body : 6.5/10. Good body, but too many tattoos. Tattoo on her arm, on her upper back, and on her tummy, so might be a turn off for bros who like their girls "natural". Rather dark skin, so bros who love fair women take note.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big fake C+cups, which was a disappoinment, because the other FRs did not indicate this (or maybe I missed that). I like them natural. Big dark areolas, with short nipples.
position.
Service : 7/10. Very friendly and softspoken.
Shower : SOP. No extras.
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, did not feel any teeth against my dick. Gave quite a long BJ, till I began to wonder if we're going to proceed to next stage.
FJ : 7/10. Rode me energetically. Nice soft moans, but the fake tits spoiled it for me. Very dry pussy, so needed a generous application of lube.
RTF : No

Others : Overall very friendly, but the tattoos and fake boobs spoiled her otherwise natural body. After session, she laid down beside and chat for a couple of minutes instead of rushing off to the washroom. Very nice girl.
Old 25-02-2009, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

heez, l tried the L18H16G8 before. l too couldnt believe myself when she told me she is 29 yrs old. Her looks and her age really deceiving.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chiongkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patronised 181608 quite a few times too... big boobs but relatively slender waist... plus she let me CIM a couple of times... friendly service too.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New in Spore. Saw all the posts here and went for a walk in Geylang with some pals.

Went over to L18H18 and saw no.99, huge boobs (looks chinese) and lovely looks but did not try as my pals decided to go look at walk-abouts at L16 instead. Seems that they charge S$80 at that house. Any comment by bros?

Had a look at L18H16 but no. 8 not seen
Old 05-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried L16H43G05? Her @@ looks very promising.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
anyone tried L16H43G05? Her @@ looks very promising.
Why not you try her and post an FR ? This thread is about sharing big boob FRs, after all.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
New in Spore. Saw all the posts here and went for a walk in Geylang with some pals.

Went over to L18H18 and saw no.99, huge boobs (looks chinese) and lovely looks but did not try as my pals decided to go look at walk-abouts at L16 instead. Seems that they charge S$80 at that house. Any comment by bros?

Had a look at L18H16 but no. 8 not seen
think she busy bah. l had a feeling that the G8 is also one of the outstanding and angpai of that house. But that house, think got one gal, shld be the no1 angpai in that house. She looks like those kind of bollywood actress, G10, if l am not wrong. My friend is a regular of her, and he told me she is good. And l could see that she had alot of work to do daily, in and out, in and out.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
happiz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bros can confirm the charge of L18H16G8? TS said cat50, but bro municum quoted $80.

seems a good house with pretty gals, g8 and g10 (bro longwinter, any FR?).
Old 06-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
alexing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been trying below is a recommendation for you guys

L8H66C

Name: Bing Bing (Ice)
ID # 27
Look: 7/10 not so pretty but it's consider ok for a thai girl
Body: 7/10 she's about 1.55 tall but who the heck care when lying down
BOOB: 8.5/10 nice when you squeeze and you can feel the fresh lie between your finger.
BJ: it's just so so in this category, like she's just doing her duty
HJ: no time to try
FJ: This is good, she is so enjoying herself either she drive or you drive her. she's is darn wet in her lil' hole that warm your bro until you don't feel like stopping inject all your bro into it.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiz View Post
any bros can confirm the charge of L18H16G8? TS said cat50, but bro municum quoted $80.

I think becos i was with foreigners, the OKT wanted to take a swipe at me........
Old 06-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiz View Post

the charge is $50. all thai houses de girls are cat50 de mah, standard one.

l tried only G8, cos she was my type. never try G10 before.

my fr on G8 is here, u might want to go read it bro

http://sammyboyforum.info/legal-g...ml#post3437438
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1