The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Siao liao lor

I go Jurong later
I’ll intercept at Clementi
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
The Wrath of Great Great Master Chief
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I’ll intercept at Clementi
😅
Once she promoted to Master Diver totally no chance to see her liao
Old 25-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Once she promoted to Master Diver totally no chance to see her liao
Luckily I had her on day 1 nice fresh n wet
Old 25-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Luckily I had her on day 1 nice fresh n wet
Wah, Bro, u super fast hand fast leg
Old 25-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah, Bro, u super fast hand fast leg
Saw her when she came back with her card to operate; then I waited till she start lol
Old 25-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

My fuck day tomorrow at Geylang. Cheers.
Old 25-04-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
My fuck day tomorrow at Geylang. Cheers.
To bonk or not bonk tomorrow is the question.....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 25-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Xiao Ai, (XA), Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

XA is a pretty lass, short hair, of height 1.6m , 48 kg. A+ boobs.

After her bath, we hugged each other with an errotic frenching with tongue fight. I enjoyed this session very much in standing, with hot carressing of her breast and body and her stroking of my dick.

Then i proceeded to rub my dick on her cunt and continued my deep frenching with her on bed.

Followed by an enjoyable painting for about 3 mins.

Then requested her to lick my balls ( she really followed my instruction and focused on my Balls only. Never touched my dick .....lol) for 5 mins. So sensual and stimulating and made my dick real hard.

Followed up with a sextisfied 69 to quench my thirst. So enjoyable. Hope that time would stop .......

After the painting and 69, i continued to french her without rinsing my mouth. Nice feeling, lol

Now, the lusty emotion came strong and i had the strong urge wanting to fuck her right away.

After a 2 min standing doggie fuck and a 3 min hot and errotic spooning with deep frenching, knn, i ejected my loads ......its so shiok for secs.......but the feeling of wanting to slap my face also came right away. CB .........

Knn, no choice. Continued to hug her closely, chit chat, kissed and frenched her for about 10 mins.

Getting lusty again, i asked her whether i could give her a second shot. She said need to top up another $50. I said "On lah", lol.

My watch showed that only about 16 mins left.
Quickly frenched her and rubbed my dick on her cunt.

In about one min, my rod was rock hard again. Put on another cap and started bonking.

I felt that i could now last for a very long time after my 1st ejection. But time is limited, so i thrust her really fast and furious in missionary with her legs wide opened, frenched her deep with lust. Making some beast moans to stimulate myself ..... Somehow managed to eject in about 10 mins ........shiok to the max ........so hot and wild.........

Seemed to me that she could absorb long duration pounding. Accomodating to different sex positions. Great GFE with good frenching. She appeared cool and steady with nice smiling during the entire session.

Total net thrusting of 15 mins, nice hugging with errotic foreplay for about 20 mins plus.

A sextisfied and a beast bonk. Will RTF

Last edited by DPOWER; 25-04-2019 at 10:17 PM.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
To bonk or not bonk tomorrow is the question.....
Friday is the best day to honk. Lol
Old 25-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bonked Xiao Ai, (XA), Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

XA is a pretty lass, short hair, of height 1.6m , 48 kg. A+ boobs.

After her bath, we hugged each other with an errotic frenching with tongue fight. I enjoyed this session very much in standing, with hot carressing of her breast and body and her stroking of my dick.

Then i proceeded to rub my dick on her cunt and continued my deep frenching with her on bed.

Followed by an enjoyable painting for about 3 mins.

Then requested her to lick my balls ( she really followed my instruction and focused on my Balls only. Never touched my dick .....lol) for 5 mins. So sensual and stimulating and made my dick real hard.

Followed up with a sextisfied 69 to quench my thirst. So enjoyable. Hope that time would stop .......

After the painting and 69, i continued to french her without rinsing my mouth. Nice feeling, lol

Now, the lusty emotion came strong and i had the strong urge wanting to fuck her right away.

After a 2 min standing doggie fuck and a 3 min hot and errotic spooning with deep frenching, knn, i ejected my loads ......its so shiok for secs.......but the feeling of wanting to slap my face also came right away. CB .........

Knn, no choice. Continued to hug her closely, chit chat, kissed and frenched her for about 10 mins.

Getting lusty again, i asked her whether i could give her a second shot. She said need to top up another $50. I said "On lah", lol.

My watch showed that only about 16 mins left.
Quickly frenched her and rubbed my dick on her cunt.

In about one min, my rod was rock hard again. Put on another cap and started bonking.

I felt that i could now last for a very long time after my 1st ejection. But time is limited, so i thrust her really fast and furious in missionary with her legs wide opened, frenched her deep with lust. Making some beast moans to stimulate myself ..... Somehow managed to eject in about 10 mins ........shiok to the max ........so hot and wild.........

Seemed to me that she could absorb long duration pounding. Accomodating to different sex positions. Great GFE with good frenching. She appeared cool and steady with nice smiling during the entire session.

Total net thrusting of 15 mins, nice hugging with errotic foreplay for about 20 mins plus.

A sextisfied and a beast bonk. Will RTF
Bro Dpower, you really a fucker.
Admired you
Old 25-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviper View Post
Admired you
Lol, thks, Bro , knn, hahahaha. Nonthing compared to Great Master Chief and Bro Bird. They are all in the Avengers league, lol
Old 25-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, thks, Bro , knn, hahahaha. Nonthing compared to Great Master Chief and Bro Bird. They are all in the Avengers league, lol
But than u are Thanos leh
Took so many avengers to have a chance to defeat you

😱😅😂👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-04-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
But than u are Thanos leh
Took so many avengers to have a chance to defeat you

😱😅😂👍🏻
Lol, tomorrow rest. This Sat will go bonking. Watching Avenger movie on this Sun's evening, haha
Old 26-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviper View Post
Admired you
I take umbrage to your describing the honorable Bro DPOWER as a ‘fucker’. He is a copulator of copious quantities. Your admiration of the Bro in question should reflect in your calligraphy and lithography!

I therefor stick my tongue out at you!

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-04-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Dignified69;18618455]I take umbrage to your describing the honorable Bro DPOWER as a ‘fucker’. He is a copulator of copious quantities. Your admiration of the Bro in question should reflect in your calligraphy and lithography!

Thanks Bro, your English is fantastic.
I need dictionary to understand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1