The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Friday reach hcm. Night time any bro want to cheong ktv together pls pm me
Old 25-04-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Old 25-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still tempted to call the WeChat girls to hotel 🤣 if come up hotel room already still can reject or not? Or insist pick them up from lobby
Old 25-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
IlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

9 -12 may in hcm . Let me know if you keen to join my friends . We spilt cost for ktv
Old 26-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonight any bro want to go ktv.
Old 26-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Old 26-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Old 26-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Old 26-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Old 26-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Old 27-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Any bro can share a place to take “handicap meal” besides beer om.
Old 27-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SOFnth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Will be in HCMC from 3 May to 5 May. Any Broz around wanna KTV together kindly PM me.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
autonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Simple forum

Met up a senior who brought me to cheong.

First he asked if I am want to fark. I said why not and asked how much. He said depends. So I chose one using photos.

Next thing I knew one gal looks 7/10 came in to room and we enjoyed thoroughly. Briefly we had to get a hotel room and msg the gal room number.

Name Nhi
Rate - 7/10
Body - excellent
Weight - 49kg

First we both bathe and then she attacked the dick. She spent 10 mins slurpng my dick.

Next put on cap and she did cowgal Best view for me. I played with her titties and she moaned loudly while riding me.

Changed position and did missionary and cowgal. Sum in cap.

Damage - 400k + room 80k - 480k.

Left very satisfied.

Note - pls note this is brought to me by senior who dun not want to be named...so I respect...please not this is true story.

Next story cuming up.

Note - I have no idea where I went because I am unfamiliar with places in Saigon.

Last edited by autonomous; 27-04-2019 at 08:32 PM.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
autonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next day senior msg said going to ktv.

I on him and waiting patiently. Ting and after hard day at work. I am corporate man and need to work hard. So many meetings and tired.

When I reached there already enjoying themselves Gals half naked and wearing little.

Mammy came with a selection of pretty gals. Chose a gal not pretty but kept making eye contacts with me.

Her name - chang

Sit down and examine her assets. Can see all very happy. Neh neh exposed and gal can do anything including kiss everywhere. So wild I cannot tahan.

So when we settle bill senior said overnight usd100. I quickly on and we went back to hotel.

Damage - 1mil each plus USD100 and total about 3.23mil.

The gal was born 200 with great blossomed assets. Ishot 3 times and already considered great. She was gfe and knew all the moves.

Note - please dun ask me where because I have no idea. Senior did all the introduction
Old 28-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autonomous View Post
Simple forum

Met up a senior who brought me to cheong.

First he asked if I am want to fark. I said why not and asked how much. He said depends. So I chose one using photos.

Next thing I knew one gal looks 7/10 came in to room and we enjoyed thoroughly. Briefly we had to get a hotel room and msg the gal room number.

Name Nhi
Rate - 7/10
Body - excellent
Weight - 49kg

First we both bathe and then she attacked the dick. She spent 10 mins slurpng my dick.

Next put on cap and she did cowgal Best view for me. I played with her titties and she moaned loudly while riding me.

Changed position and did missionary and cowgal. Sum in cap.

Damage - 400k + room 80k - 480k.

Left very satisfied.

Note - pls note this is brought to me by senior who dun not want to be named...so I respect...please not this is true story.

Next story cuming up.

Note - I have no idea where I went because I am unfamiliar with places in Saigon.
For 400K VND, not bad leh ! Less than $25 Sing. Really good deal !

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1