The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielzone View Post
Hi bro,

Both places are offering HJ or FJ?

Hi bro,
HJ is do doable...
If you want FJ you can try fashion hotel.

My humble two cents.
Old 25-04-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iceang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustmanstanding View Post
Went to hotel travel and classic last night

Travel - Julia
Face - typical cewek, big eyes, tan complexion
Figure - tall leggy, slight tummy, meaty ass for doggy
Boobs - big D, slight sag like papaya shape
Service - shower together, CBJ, no kiss
FJ - good rider, accommodating to positions and active in matching thrusts
Paid 375 + 100tip

Classic 2 - Viola
Face - looks chinese, big eyes, white skin
Figure - got slight tummy, meaty ass for doggy
Boobs - big B, nice and perky
Service - shower together, BBBJ, kiss and french (very rare in jkt)
FJ - fantastic
Paid 365 + 150tip
Viola is a rarity who does bbbj and french. But she's a smoker and listerine can't kill the taste of stale smoke.

Overall classic 2 seems to have more girls and a good number of girls with fair skin. I think the mummy put them into 1 group for customers. They were all in red last night
What time does Travel & Classic close?

Also, Classic 2 is at Hotel Classic right?
Old 25-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awendy View Post
Hi all , I will be stay in swiss-belhotel Jakarta today till tomorrow, any pretty FL contact that can do massage and happy ending ? Please advise. Thank you.
Which Swiss-Bel? There are two. One near the airport and one near Mangga Besar.
Old 27-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceang69 View Post

Hi bro,
Both classic and travel are hotels.

My humble two cents.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceang69 View Post

2am

yes, 2 means 2nd floor
Old 27-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Jakarta the last few days. Many girls hit me up on WeChat. I didn’t reply as my CO is with me. Most look damn good base on their profile images. What are the chances that they are real or fake?
Old 27-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
2am

yes, 2 means 2nd floor
Hi Bro,
When is the last time you been there?
If memory serves closed at 3 am.

My humble two cents.
Old 30-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Was in Jakarta the last few days. Many girls hit me up on WeChat. I didn’t reply as my CO is with me. Most look damn good base on their profile images. What are the chances that they are real or fake?
majority highly PS
call at own risk
Old 30-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I use wechat to book twice.

1st. in Mangga dua hotel. Picture pretty (chinese looking girl), 400k massage. The girl come is different from picture (still pretty but typical Indonesia, around 160-165 cm height).

Half way thru the massage, she pop up the question. 800k which i agreed but instead of FJ with her, she recommend her friend instead. She said she is muslim, only do massage and HJ .

Show me the picture of her friends, pretty face. Agreed 800k and ask her friend to come. Before massage finish , she came. face exactly like picture. look 9/10, height below 160 cm, a bit plum, breast should be 36.

Happy with the massage lady recommendation, tips her 100k (her massage is good also - 1hrs). After the lady left, her friend said shy, want to bath alone. Since i just complete massage with oil, i dont mind.

When the main business start, only found out kanasai. She can BJ but not allow to lick pussy... can finger her but after 5 minutes , we can't stand in at quickly put CD for me.

Then try to cowgirl me, less than 2 minute (really kanasai) already tired. I go for missionary and then quick doggie. Done the deed in less than 20 minutes.

The bitch is too rush for everything. Paid her 800k (no tips) and kick her out (politely).
Old 30-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asean12345 View Post
I use wechat to book twice.

1st. in Mangga dua hotel. Picture pretty (chinese looking girl), 400k massage. The girl come is different from picture (still pretty but typical Indonesia, around 160-165 cm height).

Half way thru the massage, she pop up the question. 800k which i agreed but instead of FJ with her, she recommend her friend instead. She said she is muslim, only do massage and HJ .

Show me the picture of her friends, pretty face. Agreed 800k and ask her friend to come. Before massage finish , she came. face exactly like picture. look 9/10, height below 160 cm, a bit plum, breast should be 36.

Happy with the massage lady recommendation, tips her 100k (her massage is good also - 1hrs). After the lady left, her friend said shy, want to bath alone. Since i just complete massage with oil, i dont mind.

When the main business start, only found out kanasai. She can BJ but not allow to lick pussy... can finger her but after 5 minutes , we can't stand in at quickly put CD for me.

Then try to cowgirl me, less than 2 minute (really kanasai) already tired. I go for missionary and then quick doggie. Done the deed in less than 20 minutes.

The bitch is too rush for everything. Paid her 800k (no tips) and kick her out (politely).
That's why better go to Spa or Classic, At least SOP.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
It depends where you are located. I am very far from Classic, so I use wechat often. I have some hits and some misses, but I keep the numbers of the ones that are good and bring them around multiple times.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
majority highly PS
call at own risk
Seems that you know a lot mate.

Any Punjabi bros in Jakarta during Ramadan? I am back! Away from the Brexit nonsense!
Old 02-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
Although I been to Jakarta regularly before Alexis shutdown etc and I'm staying quite near to classic.

Somehow, i have the preference to do it slowly instead of rushing. Never been to Classic till date but do tempted to have a look as the rate is much cheaper than FL. On the other hand, I felt in control when do it in my place (security and better condition). Next coming trip maybe will drop by Classic and see how it works out.

Second Wechat booking (sorry didn't finish the update as was busy after i pen the first one).

On the last day of my trip, I booked overnight at Ibis Hotel (near airport) as my next flight is early morning and i drank a lot of Bintang that night. Only have 6-7 hrs before have to go to airport. So instead of sleeping, i turn on wechat again.

A couple of Freelance message for massage. After had my experience with the first girl. I smarten up, ask all question in advance like (this has been my typical format to all the girls).

Girl: massage
me :How much?
Girl : XXX IDR - 60 minute
me : include happy ending?
Girl : No/Yes ... add blah blah blah (different girl , different answer)
me : don't want massage, how much make love.
Girl : XXX IDR
me : CIM, CIP, BJ, ASS RIM, ANAL, pussy licking....etc (what ever thing i can think of and by now i can filter out most of the girl... especially when anal question pop up).

Only 2 girl reply my message :
Girl -1
Girl: You want I come now
Me : Not sure yet, wanna see your real face and i don't like rushing. (no respond from her)

Girl -2
Me : Not sure yet, wanna see your real face and i don't like rushing.
Girl : Yes, real me. if i come different can reject.
Me : Ok confirm 600k Ibis hotel.

All this girl are staying nearby and they hop around hotel to hotel. Girl -1 replied me 10 minutes later but I told her already booked with other.

Girl 2 , reach and i intend to go down pick her but she ask for room number and receptionist ask me to confirm XXX lady my friend before let her in. When she's at my doorstep, the looks is similar to wechat photo but she is a bit short , also below 160 cm... with her big boobs...doesn't look tempting probably 6/10.

We bath together, talked a bit and found out she work in Malaysia and visited Singapore regularly. No child yet which is a bonus as pussy is nicely shaved. Since she said no time restriction and alcohol side effect still kick in. I took my time..

She suck my brother for 10 minutes but still not harden ...LOL. and she complain/asked whether i just masturbate? I told her you suck my brother, if i mastubate you should had tasted it.

Then we did 69, i'm on top and attack/lick her pussy aggressively (no smell), finger her till it wet and she cum. After she recover, she BJ me again for another 5-10 minutes and brother still didnt stand up... She was a bit upset and asked whether because she is not pretty enough to make my brother harden. Well, partially she is right as she's a bit short and fat although her boobs is pretty and clean pussy (but didn't told her that).

I just told her i drank a lot and need time to awaken the beast. Guide her again on how to arose my weak spot while i attack her boob an pussy again. Her moan finally turned me on (love to hear genuine moan from girls)... she happily slide the CD into my brother.

We start off missionary , she wanna french me but due to her height is difficult and im not in mood to french her. Thus, i lock my lips on her forehead while she licked around my chest and nipple area. Her moan getting louder when i start to pump faster. Probably less than 3-4 minute, switch to doggie and cummed in less than few minute.

Happy with the service and finally have a proper sex. Took a bath again together and she suck my brother again (supposely to clean it)... but my brother withdraw as small as pinky/ring finger size ... LoL.

After done and dress up.She want to wait in my room while looking around for next customer. So we chat about an hours, show her other FL around wechat and their rates ... most of the girls they know each other and she can even tell me their husband name and how many child they have LOL.

For sake of asking, I asked her, which girl are the prettiest of all... and she said her. LOL - like that no need to find lo with this kind of face quality.

Overall :
FJ - 8/10
BJ - 6/10
69 -9/10 - LOL i did the work, she just busy moaning
Face 6/10- typical maid face(no make up)

I might probably contact her if go again and have a bad luck in Mangga dua. At least will know that there's no time constraint and can do it with ease. However, if i tasted better fish ,probably will skip her and try my luck on others.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,
Monday is the start of fasting month.
So this weekend last chance to have fun...
Last day SALES SALES SALES.....

My humble two cents

Last edited by aakumu; 05-05-2019 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Bros,
Monday is the start of fasting month.
So this weekend last chance to have fun...

My humble two cents
Many point close on Holy Month Ramadan till 9 Jun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1