The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Care to share bro?? Appreciate it alot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Recently got to know this masseuse Amy...

So dun waste time call her up and arrange for the appointment..
This place is very cosy and lot of parking lot and next to MRT station... Quite a nice location...

For those ppl nvr go there before wont know there is a very discreet hidden SPA at this place...

Once reach the place was welcome by this busty masseue OMG... Her boobs is almost dropping out... can see that she does not wear bra and u know what she below oso empty no wear.... Oh dear... My body temp was like shoot up...

Was bring into a room have a shower while she bring cup of water for me... quite a nice service....

Dry up and went on to the bed and begin her massage ... and my hand was uncontrolable went downwards and see isit really empty ... and it true she below never wear ... haha .. that start my fingering tovmy supprise she did not push me away and she enjoy it.... She w/o long can feel she cum already as my finger was damm wett....

Just to cut it short here ... If u going for a bbbj w cim and is a busty massesue u got to go for her.... her BBBJ was damm shiok n nice... very deep throat and she really suck u dry......

She full of GFE, eager to serve.... will definitely return again nxt time going for tarma bbbj masseuse heard they got tarma package...

Highly recommended for CIM + Busty lovers....
Old 25-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 7
favsyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfavsyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfavsyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfavsyt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Love affair:
Made confirmation yesterday, tell me to go to specific area, asked me to wait.
Waited for an hour still no reply until this day
Please don't be conned by this person.
Thank you.

Edit: Wrong place to post.
I apologise
Old 26-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
devil20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contact?

Quote:

This place is very cosy and lot of parking lot and next to MRT station... Quite a nice location...

For those ppl nvr go there before wont know there is a very discreet hidden SPA at this place...

Once reach the place was welcome by this busty masseue OMG... Her boobs is almost dropping out... can see that she does not wear bra and u know what she below oso empty no wear.... Oh dear... My body temp was like shoot up...

Was bring into a room have a shower while she bring cup of water for me... quite a nice service....

Dry up and went on to the bed and begin her massage ... and my hand was uncontrolable went downwards and see isit really empty ... and it true she below never wear ... haha .. that start my fingering tovmy supprise she did not push me away and she enjoy it.... She w/o long can feel she cum already as my finger was damm wett....

Just to cut it short here ... If u going for a bbbj w cim and is a busty massesue u got to go for her.... her BBBJ was damm shiok n nice... very deep throat and she really suck u dry......

She full of GFE, eager to serve.... will definitely return again nxt time going for tarma bbbj masseuse heard they got tarma package...

Old 26-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, i've searched threads but can't seem to find any FRs on the beauties listed by wechat shunshun2019. Legit boh? Anyone able pm me the location/rate/playability?
Old 27-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hikaru1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, awesome FR! Bro, can you please share contact? Thank you very much

Quote:

Old 29-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
elemente7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact!
Old 30-04-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share contact

Quote:

Old 01-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact bro?
Old 02-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros willing to share contact of Venus? Thank you.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pomspoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

possible to share contact please.

Thank you!
Old 04-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pomspoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Possible to share the contact please.
Thank yoU!
Old 06-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
fattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

GOt the contact from Bro M00tix and tried out this location.
Was served by another ML

Name: X** X**
Face: 8/10 (i would say she is cute and SYT IMO)
Body shape: 8/10 (abit fleshy. i give 8 as ilike fleshy type)
Boobs: at least C cup. Natural n super nice to touch. Can even Tit fuck if u request
BBBJ: 10/10 good alternating between licking and sucking, shaft and balls. Most Impt can Deep throat and finally CIM. Super nice!!
RTF: Definitely YES!!

Do take note that u will need to call/SMS ML and make appt before you go. i was lucky that a ML was available even thou i did not make an appointment
Please get the contact directly fro BroM00tix. Thanks
Old 06-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 11
lilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Someone share contact me w me plzzz... Will upz u!!
Old 06-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
zenfactorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro share the ctc please? Thanks
Old 07-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Superfunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mootix bro pls share contacts on amy and friends lol..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1