The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
One of my most perverted things done was to bonk my milf fb in the car, then threw her panties outside the car. I CIP and we went out at hawker ctr.

My cum kept dripping out of her pussy and onto her calf/thighs.

Some of it was on the hawker ctr seat too!
wow would love to do tht anytime bro. lucky u
Old 16-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
One of my most perverted things done was to bonk my milf fb in the car, then threw her panties outside the car. I CIP and we went out at hawker ctr.

My cum kept dripping out of her pussy and onto her calf/thighs.

Some of it was on the hawker ctr seat too!
Did that many times to my gf as well. After lunch bonking, I keep her panty and let her go commando in office. Her skirt sometimes will get stain after her juice flow out. Also remove her panty when go clubbing, movies, shopping and dinner.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Krisantimum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Did that many times to my gf as well. After lunch bonking, I keep her panty and let her go commando in office. Her skirt sometimes will get stain after her juice flow out. Also remove her panty when go clubbing, movies, shopping and dinner.
Do you hike her dress up a bit when dancing with her during clubbing?
Old 18-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisantimum View Post
Do you hike her dress up a bit when dancing with her during clubbing?
dun think any1 will notice since its quite/so dark..
Old 22-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My life is a whole long list of kinky and perverted story but recently I found new pleasure in slut training my GF

Had her dress up in a used, unwashed lingerie I bought from another lady on Carousell. The pantie was still yellow-stained with her pee.

I lie on my bed and instructed her to display her ass right in front of my face and spread her cheeks for me to have a good view.

Ended the session with her displaying to me how she inserts a tail-plug into her ass while bent over, ass cheeks still spread only 1 and a half feet away from my face, shaking her plugged ass, barked and blow me till I cum 20 mins later.

Best part was, she was the one that begged me to do these.

Here are some pics I screenshot from the video on my phone so please forgive the mosaic

( Click to show/hide )

Enjoy

Last edited by illuminatea; 22-04-2019 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Adding picture on mobile is a task for the Gods
Old 25-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Duanehneh2019 is Cool - loads of Potential

I went to visit a fl and managed to fuck her raw. After that I went to meet my fwb and have her give me a BJ without knowing the cock just entered a FL pussy raw an hour ago
Old 25-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
wah bro .... y u like tat .... y .... did u bathe first ??? before ur fwb suck u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duanehneh2019 View Post
I went to visit a fl and managed to fuck her raw. After that I went to meet my fwb and have her give me a BJ without knowing the cock just entered a FL pussy raw an hour ago
Old 25-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
wah bro .... y u like tat .... y .... did u bathe first ??? before ur fwb suck u??
Totally agree with you. People like him are why diseases are spreading

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 26-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
HOPE888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Messing around with the nephew! Hehe
For me, it’s niece and she is very young. 12 years old but well developed since she is not local. But of cos, messing around here doesn’t means I have fucked her or something. That’s too much for me.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

My neighbour daughter
That time i very young only
Still in primary school
She older than me a year or two
She always came to my house and play
She play dolls while i play my action figures toys
One afternoon my parents was not in
Suddenly she told me her backside itchy
Wtf..why tell me wahaha
The she proceed to take off her shorts and panty
She point to her CB and tell me there itchy
Wtf how would i know what to do
So i go near and see ..
Wtf got urine smell..really turn me off
Wtf she ask me to scratch for her
I told her i not going to touch her CCB
Then i use a tooth pick and dig
Wahaha wtf am i doing?
But she seems to like it
Next time she told me she clean it
So i smell ..and use my head to sleep on it
Wa warmth pillow wtf
I think back i also laugh
Wtf ..
Old 26-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, that time 1950? or 1960s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
My neighbour daughter
That time i very young only

Wtf ..

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 26-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Befriended a prc milf at mbs, we were play slots.
I pretend to anyhow press those buttons on the machine she was playing. In order to stop me she held my hands but i swung out my hands put around her wrist n tried to press on the other side.
I was already full of precum. I said I am going to toilet n she asked me to take a drink for her at a dispenser. In the toilet, after urinated i used my finger to wipe my precum and went out toilet without washing my hands. Took a cup, dipped my finger inside b4 poring the drink to her cup.
I was happily looking at her while enjoy her drink.
I told her every month I will get free room fr mbs.
She can come up to enjoy the infinity pool and she readily agreed. Where got just swim so simple.. Really looking forward to next month where I could get the at room
any updates?
Old 26-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duanehneh2019 View Post
seems u r living in your daydreams
Old 21-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone craves for working ladies that wear a tight black pants
with sleeveless blouse with plump thighs
Old 22-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
compln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
Contribute one story.

Last always stay over at my ex place.

Usually no one at home, we will fuck all over the place, make her do stuff like BJ me in living room, have sex in parents room. Sometimes her sis also bring guy back and close door overnight. Sometimes my ex and I even have sex in living room while they in the room. Fucking turn on to know maybe the sis also naked and being used inside.

Once, I woke up in morning and realize whole family out including my ex. She rushing for work so left me at home, told me to find my way out lock when leaving. I text her ask her, what if someone come home? She said all out, don't worry just sleep until song then go.

Perverted mind kick in. Straight away go in sister room open her drawer. Play with the panties and jerk off. Even got those she wore the night before, maybe while fucking her bf. Smell her bra and all while jerking off. Took one bra bury inside (like those long time never wear) and cum on it. Throw away after. Initially paranoid after cumming (become super rational) but then heck it. Nothing happened anyway, not like she can be sure is me, maybe her bf steal or mom throw away. Almost wanted steal one home but decided not to.

Subsequently, I got more daring. I use her pillow, bolster, and those chouchou to rub my cock while smelling her lingerie. This time smart, cum on tissue but just wipe on the bed or clean lingerie.

Sometimes I felt she knew smth weird going on because she came home with me only at their place (plus 1 bra missing not sure if she noticed). But she still continue leaving her worn lingerie all over. Even once she change out from t shirt into singlet and show me the bra she wearing, those sexy lacy kind, like trying to signal me. Maybe I think too much.

Even now I still look at her profile and pcc.
Sibeh syiok...i hope i have the chance also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1