The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

me: ok. i will promise that I will stop looking for your daughter from now on. but on one condition.

Mdm C: what is the condition? if you are asking for beyond $20 000, I can only afford to pay by installments.

me: no. I am not asking you for money. I really promise to stop looking for you daughter from now on and I will keep the promise. but i think it's only fair that you understand why your daughter has been constantly looking for me.

Mdm C: I don't get what you want. so what is the condition?

me: come on. you are a successful management level officer. I'm sure you can figure out what I mean.

five minutes went by.

me: I guess you are not interested to continue with the deal?

Mdm C: I'm sorry. i am still trying to figure out what your condition is. how am i supposed to understand my daughter's situation?

acting blur or what??

me: by experiencing what she experienced..

me: with me..

another few more minutes went by...

Mdm C: how do I know you will live up to your promise?

me: you want me to sign a contract or something? i am serious. i will fulfill my promise of not looking for your daughter anymore.

a few more minutes went by....

Mdm C: ok.

me: ok as in?

Mdm C: I will give in to your condition.

me: I am not even sure if you know what the condition is.

Mdm C: sex with you right?

me: yes. you sure you are up to it??

Mdm C: I just want you to stay away from my daughter. that's all that matters.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

I don’t know why, but it feels that like the sorry evolved to something sinister and like blackmailing. Sorry TS, but can’t seems to read on further.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
iluvwomen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice.... looking for your next update
Old 17-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
me: ok. i will promise that I will stop looking for your daughter from now on. but on one condition.

Mdm C: what is the condition? if you are asking for beyond $20 000, I can only afford to pay by installments.

me: no. I am not asking you for money. I really promise to stop looking for you daughter from now on and I will keep the promise. but i think it's only fair that you understand why your daughter has been constantly looking for me.

Mdm C: I don't get what you want. so what is the condition?

me: come on. you are a successful management level officer. I'm sure you can figure out what I mean.

five minutes went by.

me: I guess you are not interested to continue with the deal?

Mdm C: I'm sorry. i am still trying to figure out what your condition is. how am i supposed to understand my daughter's situation?

acting blur or what??

me: by experiencing what she experienced..

me: with me..

another few more minutes went by...

Mdm C: how do I know you will live up to your promise?

me: you want me to sign a contract or something? i am serious. i will fulfill my promise of not looking for your daughter anymore.

a few more minutes went by....

Mdm C: ok.

me: ok as in?

Mdm C: I will give in to your condition.

me: I am not even sure if you know what the condition is.

Mdm C: sex with you right?

me: yes. you sure you are up to it??

Mdm C: I just want you to stay away from my daughter. that's all that matters.

the door was not locked...

as planned....

i made my way in......

mdm c: is that you?

she was in the room, the door opened....

as planned!

i walked into the room.... she was seated, wearing the pink dress I told her to wear.. it looked tight! i picked it out from her facebook album which she wore a few years ago.... she looked away... she couldn't look at me....

I walk up to her and stroked her hair.. it was shoulder length... a little dry, but I like her dye color..

i lifted her chin to make her look at me... she avoided eye contact... I was so tempted to ask her to unzip my berms, take out my cock and start to blow me....

but...

that was NOT in my plan!

instead... i started to undress her.....

she was wearing a plain red bra.....

that was the plan...!

it was real plain, she's such a plain jane.... convinced her to wear lingerie for me, warned her that our deal couldn't go through if my penis cannot stand!

i stripped her down slowly as I kissed down her neck and unhooked her bra... released her huge E cup boobs and gobbled on her nipples..... they weren't big! THANKFULLY!!! just like her daughter's!

i could her Mdm C's breath getting heavier! both her nipples were erected!!

plan progress still good!

i was breathing heavily too...

i start to pull her panties down her ass... her butt was big.. but waist was ok. with a bit of tummy... i teased around her crotch area....

her pubic hair was well trimmed...

as planned!!

continued to licked her nipples while my fingers slowly made my way into her..... her cheebye was loose... after giving birth to 3 kids...... it was rather dry.....

oh fuck!!!

wow!!!

FUCKING WET!!!!

it only took my fingers a few seconds to hit her g spot.... she accidentally let out a loud moan! she tried to cover it up and kept herself shushed again!

oh yeah....

I knew she was ready...

i pushed her back gently and lay her on her marital bed...

spread her legs... she shut her eyes tight...

awaiting.....

awaiting for my hard erected cock to penetrate her!
Old 18-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 24-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
iluvwomen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More updates please..... 😛😛
Old 24-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Been waiting for this update day and night. I beg you please faster write.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue ! nice story
Old 25-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Probably the writer is running out of ideas and plots to continue writing now...hehe
Old 25-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lls8 View Post
Probably the writer is running out of ideas and plots to continue writing now...hehe
Ideas? Did I say this is a fantasized story?

It takes awhile to write. Actually I have a short draft in my email. Just looking for the time to complete the chapter and post. Isn’t April and May period a busy month for almost all professions??
Old 25-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ahtiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Ideas? Did I say this is a fantasized story?

It takes awhile to write. Actually I have a short draft in my email. Just looking for the time to complete the chapter and post. Isn’t April and May period a busy month for almost all professions??
Starting of work year all sure busy one.. take your time bro, u dun own anyone of us anything haha
Old 25-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

nice story...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1