The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jasonyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 40/50 WLs - Snow white fair skin like milk pudding

G12
Body: 7.5/10 - this girl is slim with no scars. Very light and easy to manoeuvre in bed.

Face: 7/10 - plus points for the having a different look. She is Arab mix Thai so it’s not your typical geylang thai WL.

Boobs: 4/10 - not for big boobs lover she has an A cup but she is all natural so no scaring so that is a plus. Her nipples are small, brown and perky - delicious. Personally boobs are not a concern for me but the more the merrier right.

Ass: 6/10 - ok butt on this one. As I said she is slim so not much fat on this one. Nevertheless nice to slap, nice to hold.

BBBJ & AR: 8/10 - damn decent bj she hits all the spots. Balls and dick licked and sucked ✔️ she started using her tongue to play with my balls slowly salivating, running her tongue up and down. From the balls she go down and tongue my asshole - I found my new fetish. She then worked her way up my shaft and over my head. Damn shiok I almost bust there and then! Using one hand she stroke the base of my shaft and simultaneously sucking the top half of my dick. I had to stop early cause I wanted to fuck this lady.

FJ: 8/10 - She capped me and lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy is still tight, clean, and shaved. She gets into a squat position and goes deep on my dick while looking into my eyes. She then pumps slowly and frenches me while steady building up speed until she is fucking me like a jack hammer. Then she slow down, with my dick still inside her she pulls me into lotus position and we make out while fucking - very sensual gfe feeling. After that we lower ourselves into missionary and again start slow but finish fast. I finally cum and give her a few more deep pumps. I pull out and lie next to her.

Massage: 5/10 - she admitted she doesn’t know professional massage but she still use medium pressure and it felt relaxing so points for the extra effort.

Communication: she can speak english moderately well and we had no problems talking.

Frenching: available but it’s more like deep kissing no tongue actions - I’ll leave it to you bros to decide

Painting: I didn’t paint but it is available.

Overall: 7/10 - definitely worth it. $10 cheaper than other thai houses with about twice the level of service. For the money you pay and friendliness and services you receive it’s definitely worth it for a budget bonk. Will RTF.
Old 30-03-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster (B)

Jasonyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H66A G18 (Thai)
Visit : 30/12/18 , 4pm
Damage $50
Wanted to rtf my regular gal but was told she not feeling well and resting in her room. Okt intro me to g18 saying her service good, no harm trying so I took up g18.

Look 6.5/10 Not the prettiest but won't reject as well.
Body 7/10, Slim and short
Boobs Man made big neh neh (I like)
Shower 8/10 Help to soap me up and mouthwash as well. After washing asked me to sit in the shower and started to bbbj me squatting down. Damn shiok the feeling. Felt going to shoot soon with the deepthroat and had to stop her.
Catbath 7/10 using her big neh to rub me on my front while frenching.
Bbbj 8/10 French furiously and keep rubbing her pussy on my thigh.
FJ 7/10 Cowgirl and Missionary. Cowgirl is good as her big neh moving up and down with rhythm. She spend quite a lot of time riding me and can sense she really into it. Noticed she tired after the long ride and I switch to missionary and she helped guide me into her. Started pumping her hard and fast and soon reach point of no return. Came and she hug me tightly when I cum and remained in that position for a while. Did not rush me to shower or leave.
Gfe 7/10 her gfe started the moment I step into the room, gave me a cold mineral water and hug me before shower. After deed also hug me and kiss.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Found a tender white pudding that cannot be ignored.
and boy was she delicious.. although not cat40/50 but definitely have to share here.

L8H66E G88
Face: 8/10 She is chio, young, not super model or celebrity but definitely that chio classmate type that you once had in your class.
Body: 9/10 1.58~1.60m probably, fair smooth tender milk pudding body
Boobs: 9/10 zhnged C cup, but soft, not the thai zhnged hard silicone
Foreplay: 6/10 dun expect too much, but when she wash you and rubba your balls also very shiok while looking at chiobu.
BBBJ: 9/10:
Attitude: She looks cold and unfriendly, but warms up a bit later, but i guess that's not impt, many chiobu are like that
Frenching: no try, but many kisses and pecks
Pussy: 7/10 trimmed, nice and tight
FJ: 8/10 accommodating, the few positions i tried she all ok
Massage: 0/10 Didn't expect it anyway
GFE: 5/10
Overall service: 7/10
Dmg: 80
RTF: Sure

And now for the bonuses:
1) If you are looking for nice slim fingers and toes girl, look no further
2) If you are looking for nice medicured and pedicured (red colour on fair skin OMG!), look no further
3) If you are looking for pink nipples!, look no further
4) If you are looking for GND chio neighbour daughter, look no further

Go bros!
Can paint?
Old 16-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
zephyr668 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonyang View Post
G12
Body: 7.5/10 - this girl is slim with no scars. Very light and easy to manoeuvre in bed.
Bro, which house r u referring?
Old 17-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyboy96 View Post
Can paint?
Never try. Maybe you can try and update us? Or wait until i get her again and I'd try. Just paint or also want to try tongue fcuk also?
Old 19-04-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Never try. Maybe you can try and update us? Or wait until i get her again and I'd try. Just paint or also want to try tongue fcuk also?
That time she waiting for customer then die also okt don’t let her serve me. Just want to paint only. But majority of the prc got ccb so even can paint depends on how Long I can tahan😂😂😂
Old 19-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That time she waiting for customer then die also okt don’t let her serve me. Just want to paint only. But majority of the prc got ccb so even can paint depends on how Long I can tahan😂😂😂
Hahaha... ok lah... at least i didn't smell anything with the proximity during the last experience... that's at least some good news for you...
Old 20-04-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hahaha... ok lah... at least i didn't smell anything with the proximity during the last experience... that's at least some good news for you...
Yea that’s a good news. Really want to try her
Old 22-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite new here, anyone know which house has thai ladies and which is the better ones? can pm me thanks in advance bros
Old 29-04-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Weekend tried another budget bonk:

L14H25 G11
Face: 7/10 She is decent looking, like average ATB
Body: 7/10 1.64m, fair smooth skin, not fat but just a little bit big-boned for her height
Boobs: 9/10 B- cup, but soft, high points for un-zhnged, light brown nipples, can suck.
Foreplay: 8/10 She is very friendly and cheeky
CBJ: 8/10: Looks at you seductively when she blow, and room has many mirrors so the views are good.
Attitude 8/10: Very friendly girl, no issues here
Frenching 0/10: She say cannot. I try during halfway, light kiss also cannot, sad.
Pussy: 7/10 trimmed
FJ: 8/10 accommodating, all positions ok
GFE: 2/10 didn't feel it as GFE, just felt like an average but fun bonk cos she is really chatty and friendly, both parties know it's business, but at the same time make the most fun out of it.
Overall service: 7/10
Dmg: 60
RTF: not a bad bonk, but probably no, as there are many fishes in the sea
Old 04-05-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Saw a new tender white pudding at L8H66E

L8H66E G13
Face: 7.5/10 Not exactly chio imo, but definitely still pretty, more towards SYT
Body: 9/10 1.60m thereabouts, slim, fair smooth tender milk pudding from head till toe, can see a bit of veins at the neh neh and thighs (just nice fairness!)
Boobs: 9/10 Nice full B cup, all natural with light reddish nipples for you to suckle on
Foreplay: 8/10 Not bad for trying, as she rubba rubba me during shower when both of us covered in soap
CBJ: 7/10 -1pt for no lick balls, -1pt for no seductive eye contact, -1pt for no special tongue skills on the shaft
Attitude: 9/10 Bubbly character
Frenching: She say cannot, not even light pecks
Pussy: 9/10 all shaven except for a small cute triangle, can paint for a bit (all good), nice and tight also
FJ: 8/10 accommodating
Massage: 0/10 Dun have even though there was time to spare (oh well, she's new...)
GFE: 5/10 Dun feel like GF, feel like a FB, no love, just happy fun sex
Overall service: 7.5/10
RTF: maybe

Additional points to note:
1) nice long slim fingers and toes (sometimes a girl very chio but fingers and toes not nice one...)
2) nice pedicured (for all bros with foot fetishes go!)
3) definitely a chio neighbour daughter type that you wish to bang everytime you see her in that same lift
Old 06-05-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

L8H66E G13
Face: 7.5/10 Not exactly chio imo, but definitely still pretty, more towards SYT
Body: 9/10 1.60m thereabouts, slim, fair smooth tender milk pudding from head till toe, can see a bit of veins at the neh neh and thighs (just nice fairness!)
Boobs: 9/10 Nice full B cup, all natural with light reddish nipples for you to suckle on
Foreplay: 8/10 Not bad for trying, as she rubba rubba me during shower when both of us covered in soap
CBJ: 7/10 -1pt for no lick balls, -1pt for no seductive eye contact, -1pt for no special tongue skills on the shaft
Pussy: 9/10 all shaven except for a small cute triangle, can paint for a bit (all good), nice and tight also
Massage: 0/10 Dun have even though there was time to spare (oh well, she's new...)

1) nice long slim fingers and toes (sometimes a girl very chio but fingers and toes not nice one...)
3) definitely a chio neighbour daughter type that you wish to bang everytime you see her in that same lift
Thank you bro stormz for the review,
gone to check out G13 today, but unfortunately she is not working than the chinese uncle recomended me their ang pai

She was in black dress sitting one corner hair down, i can't really see her face but i just take up the offer when i walk up to her she raises her head heng ah not bad looking i asked her number she told me 88

Below my review,

L8H66E G88
Face: 7/10 above average
Body: 6/10 1.55 m my guess, i find her a little baba
Boobs: 2/10 modified boobs , they not hard but one thing turns me off is they look too firm in shape sorry, i really don't like modified boobs
Foreplay: 4/10 cat bath which i quite enjoy
BBBJ: 7/10 quite good suction
Attitude: ok not good or bad just ok
Frenching: only pecks on the cheek
Pussy: 7/10 trimmed
FJ: 7/10 ok not so passionate
Massage: 1/10 piano massage which i told her to stop
GFE: 4/10
Overall service: 6/10
RTF: don't think so, cos of modified boobs
Old 08-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

L8H66E G13

Your FR is spot on bro! Just went in without the intent to try 13. Just want a quick bonk. Out of the many, number 13 is the only one that caught my eye. I got a thing for fair skin chicks. Can’t really see the pink nipples, cause too dark. But definitely fair. Can see the veins on the boobs. Good bonk!
Old 08-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rudy007 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonyang View Post
G12

Face: 7/10 - plus points for the having a different look. She is Arab mix Thai so it’s not your typical geylang thai WL.

Boobs: 4/10 - not for big boobs lover she has an A cup but she is all natural so no scaring so that is a plus. Her nipples are small, brown and perky - delicious. Personally boobs are not a concern for me but the more the merrier right.

Ass: 6/10 - ok butt on this one. As I said she is slim so not much fat on this one. Nevertheless nice to slap, nice to hold.

BBBJ & AR: 8/10 - damn decent bj she hits all the spots. Balls and dick licked and sucked ✔️ she started using her tongue to play with my balls slowly salivating, running her tongue up and down. From the balls she go down and tongue my asshole - I found my new fetish. She then worked her way up my shaft and over my head. Damn shiok I almost bust there and then! Using one hand she stroke the base of my shaft and simultaneously sucking the top half of my dick. I had to stop early cause I wanted to fuck this lady.

FJ: 8/10 - She capped me and lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy is still tight, clean, and shaved. She gets into a squat position and goes deep on my dick while looking into my eyes. She then pumps slowly and frenches me while steady building up speed until she is fucking me like a jack hammer. Then she slow down, with my dick still inside her she pulls me into lotus position and we make out while fucking - very sensual gfe feeling. After that we lower ourselves into missionary and again start slow but finish fast. I finally cum and give her a few more deep pumps. I pull out and lie next to her.

Massage: 5/10 - she admitted she doesn’t know professional massage but she still use medium pressure and it felt relaxing so points for the extra effort.

Communication: she can speak english moderately well and we had no problems talking.

Frenching: available but it’s more like deep kissing no tongue actions - I’ll leave it to you bros to decide

Painting: I didn’t paint but it is available.

Overall: 7/10 - definitely worth it. $10 cheaper than other thai houses with about twice the level of service. For the money you pay and friendliness and services you receive it’s definitely worth it for a budget bonk. Will RTF.
Which house?
Old 02-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea that’s a good news. Really want to try her
Go try. Confirmed. Can paint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1