The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
32ZiLA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravin View Post
Hi anyone know any Anma in Busan? Going there for 5 days
Did you find anywhere in Busan?
Old 22-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aydenong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Need help with more connections about Busan too
Old 06-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rewolbwons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello anybody can share places of interest? soapy or massage in busan or seoul please? please kindly pm me...
Old 06-05-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

Jinju Massage, located around gangnam and walking distance to a popular club. I needed a good massage so I went there.

You are given a key fob to store your items, then go shower or jacuzzi and wear the robe, while waiting you can smoke and chill until ur tag is called. A pretty milf will massage u with good skills. Once done, the milf will go and a syt will make u happy. Autoroam allowed. KW130000.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
halibal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, any reliable outcall service to share or Seoul and possibly Busan please? First time in Korea
Old 06-05-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Jinju Massage, located around gangnam and walking distance to a popular club. I needed a good massage so I went there.

You are given a key fob to store your items, then go shower or jacuzzi and wear the robe, while waiting you can smoke and chill until ur tag is called. A pretty milf will massage u with good skills. Once done, the milf will go and a syt will make u happy. Autoroam allowed. KW130000.
Thanks for the info.
130000k for full package incl happy?
Old 06-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Thanks for the info.
130000k for full package incl happy?
Yup the guy at the counter speaks English and will tell u no fj. Only hj. The skills of the korean syt is damn good.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Yup the guy at the counter speaks English and will tell u no fj. Only hj. The skills of the korean syt is damn good.
Good massage and good ending, I will try soon. Thanks for the reco!
Old 12-05-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Castle Anma

서울특별시 강남구 역삼동 707-18

This is the address for the space next to Castle.

Follow the map and you should be good.

Old 14-05-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cheongster69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any bros up in Seoul May 30th to June 5th? Will be up with a friend, hoping to tag along with people familiar with places like ktvs, officetels, Kiss bang etc. Have been to Fish before and happy to explore new places! Clubbing and drinks are also fine. Pls PM me
Old 15-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Backinthegame70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Castle Anma

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewolbwons View Post
thanks. does google map work in korea?
YES! Apple Map works as well
Old 16-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexyroxxxstar View Post
Where in the world is The Rare Sarah Miehn aka Sarah Leegh

Friends, I have seen Sarah regularly in Seoul both professionally and in casual settings over the past few years. As most of you know, she is a one of a kind that quickly gained a reputation in high demand. As such her rates went from $350 for a session to over $1000 for the same service or more. Her clientle grew ever more sophisticated and with that she became largely exclusive. She no longer needs to market herself commercially and has gained a blacklist following, meaning she is now only largely accessibly to elite social circles. She has always been a business lady first and entrepuner, investing wisely. Although she keeps active with a small list of exclusive clients, she is now focused on running a cigar and whiskey lounge in the Sinchon area. For those of you that missed her when she was still a rising star, she is definitely special. If you have thousands to spend, you can still be able to get to Sarah indirectly if you can get with her still commercially available friends like Eunhee Lee, Emma Lowe, Valerie August and a few others. Good luck guys. I’m off to Pattaya to bury some pipe.
I was lucky enough to see her in 2014 ... her website updated frequently but was abruptly taken down in March 2018 with her planned tours cancelled. Maybe she found love ? I don't know, I hope she is not in trouble, she is a smart cookie and works hard and honestly for a living.
Old 17-05-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rewolbwons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
I was lucky enough to see her in 2014 ... her website updated frequently but was abruptly taken down in March 2018 with her planned tours cancelled. Maybe she found love ? I don't know, I hope she is not in trouble, she is a smart cookie and works hard and honestly for a living.
what's the website?
Old 17-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Backinthegame70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Seoul two week ago and want to give a quick review - I went twice to Gain. Overall, it was an excellent experience. I researched on the board and found my way there via subway without problem.

First time, came in mid afternoon asking for 3P play. Was told that wait is very long so settle for one hour. Routine is shower, etc.. then you change into a robe and go to the waiting area. You tell them what criteria you have - for me, needed to wait another 1/2 hour and then was led to the elevator. When it reached the top, a "model" was waiting for me. Led down a hallway where we pretty much did everything. After the first shot, she led me back to her room. She gave a rub down and then it was off to the race for round two. Left very satisfy.

I went back two days later and they said no one available and have to wait. I protested and they say please stay and make special arrangement so the wait was very short. I guess that because I was there and they remember. Anyway, same experience as the first time. Awesome!

I would say totally fun and well worth it. Thanks for all the great info for my recon before I got there. Will be back to the city soon.
Old 19-05-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewolbwons View Post
what's the website?
Website taken down completely ... even her twitter and instagram account taken off line completely (not just abandoned). Looks like she wiped electronic traces of her past work suddenly. Curious to know why but should respect her privacy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1