The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Too high with sex until surname also forgotten
haha, bro override the mind.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
That’s why my advice is to cheong alone. Never have this issue.

Cheong with buddies, you never know if one day one of your buddies will betray you.
Up you. This is so true! I always Cheong alone.
Old 21-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

I went in. The unit looks clean and bright. The OKT asked me what buffet I want today. I told him today I got budget and wanna try a Malaysian. I tried Chinese food the other day liao. Today wanna try something different.

I saw Annie there before and I said, ok lah, I want Annie. $80 for 30 minutes.

He called Annie on the phone. In came Annie after 5 minutes.

She is in her early 40s but she still have that wildness fire in her as she flirted with me.

Despite her age, but she looks good with firm neh neh and 5 star service.

will rtf, at 1658a
Never heard of this Malaysian WL Annie before this.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 21-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That’s true

My buddies even told FL and ML my name contact cum profession

Sibay Big Mouth :
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
That is true.

If one day you quarrel with one of your buddy and he go tell your OC then you kana screwed liao.

Better go GL alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Up you. This is so true! I always Cheong alone.
The other problem with cheonging with buddy is that one of you have to “lose”.

Imagine you all go to one house, and both want to pick the same girl, then one have to let the other go first. Or worse is if got three or more of you, whoever is last to pick will get the leftover girls.... how to enjoy like that?

Last time army days I got cheong with a couple of bmt buddy before, always one of them poor thing pick last. He is very kind let us choose first, but I can see the girl he end up with sibei jiaklat. But he did it out of brotherhood.

Cheong alone much better, the only brother you need to think about is the one between your legs. Tiok boh?
Old 22-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Never heard of this Malaysian WL Annie before this.

Thanks for sharing.
Her super 5 star service supercedes all things else. Try her.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Annie is from which house?? never heard a M’sian WL by this name ?
Tried her yesterday.

She said she is from house 1615.

Service is good as the usual Malaysian WL standard, but don't expect chio bu face. Boobs and butt are still wholesome though.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried her yesterday.

She said she is from house 1615.

Service is good as the usual Malaysian WL standard, but don't expect chio bu face. Boobs and butt are still wholesome though.
The MILF auntie right
Old 23-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
The MILF auntie right
Right, she is definitely MILF.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

yup, but her service is top notch. I have bonked so many in Geylang, seems like other than the former Pingguo who left 1617 almost 2 yrs ago, no one else can match this MILF.

Old 23-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Right, she is definitely MILF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
yup, but her service is top notch. I have bonked so many in Geylang, seems like other than the former Pingguo who left 1617 almost 2 yrs ago, no one else can match this MILF.
On par with ex Msian SingTel
Old 23-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Milf usually are good and better services isnt it
Old 24-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbeanx2 View Post
Milf usually are good and better services isnt it
Agree. If you dont like her face then dim the lights darker. More romantic.

I tried one Malaysian Kelly. 1658a OKT called for me. She looks a bit like auntie. I dimmed the lights. Had a real good fuck. for sgd80 what do i expect on top of a 5 star fucking experience.

I quite like the dimmer at 1658a. can control to the dim level you like. And of course, no fear of having others see my car right in front of a joint hahaha.

Old 24-12-2017, 10:10 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I always park my car far away from Geylang main lorongs and then take a walk to the legal houses in cap and sunglasses so as not to be recognised by people I know
I realised one okt stayed in my area as I bump into him a few times
Old 24-12-2017, 10:14 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I said the okt recognises the wrong person

But whole trip she kept asking

Cos the fella got my name right

Basically the whole trip was very bad

From that time onwards I don’t go back to the okt shop
U told okt ur real name?
Never reveal real name & always Chiong alone
I use different names on different days and I’m lone ranger
None of my friends know I kio kway
I’m very discreet as I don’t want my friends know abt my dirty hobby haha
Today my name is jay
Tmr my name is jj
Following day my name is Andy
Other days my name is Aaron
Some days my name is jacky, Edison, tony
Old 24-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

I agree bro.

I’m lazy so I park in the Lorongs itself.

Can always give excuse that I’m going across to buy food.

I’ve seen quite a few blog sites and even YouTube where there are many postings of people driving by shooting video into houses and customers cars with their number plates are clearly seen.

There have also been numerous occasions along Lor 18 where pedestrians blatantly flip out phones to take videos/ photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
U told okt ur real name?
Never reveal real name & always Chiong alone
I use different names on different days and I’m lone ranger
None of my friends know I kio kway
I’m very discreet as I don’t want my friends know abt my dirty hobby haha
Today my name is jay
Tmr my name is jj
Following day my name is Andy
Other days my name is Aaron
Some days my name is jacky, Edison, tony