The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up NYC cracks down on subway performers

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

hahahahaahaaa!!!!!!!!!! singapore doing the exact opposite

(2 Jul) – They may be part of what makes New York the city that it is, but the New York City Police Department is cracking down on people who dance and perform acrobatics on the subways for money.

More than 240 people have been arrested for “pass-the-hat” performances on the subway in 2014 compared to 40 this time last year. While it is not a major crime, it is against the law and can set the tone for further lawlessness, Police Commissioner William Bratton says.

….

Some riders enjoy the break from the grime, noise and crowds of the subways. Many performers wait for trains to start before turning up their music and beginning their routines.

But not everyone is for it. Some riders say they resent that they are a captive audience and they see the performances as an intrusion.

“I don’t like all that action right in front of my face,” commuter Kesia Hudson said.

Outside of the art and legal issues, some are saying there is another element to the debate. At least one organization is arguing that the crackdown targets young black and Hispanic men, who make up a majority of street performers in New York.

source: http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/07/03/nyc-cracks-down-on-subway-performers/

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1