The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
AxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Last week I was eating mookata in the afternoon and there are 3 girls sitting next to my table. One of them smiled to me and we started smiling at each other every 3-4 minutes until I asked for her line and she gave. We chatted every night from then up till now and a few days ago I asked her where she’s working at but she didn’t want to tell me. I then looked thru her profile and found out that she’s from 1818 as I saw a picture of her and her sisters and I remembered bonking one of them. Can anyone of you bros here help me? Pm me for her pic and I will send u and then u tell me what number she is can? I wanna make a surprise appearance to 1818, don’t wanna go there and look at her from the other side of the glass as I feel a little bit shy since she don’t wanna tell me her number. Wanna suddenly tell okt I want number X and then go in pay money do the deed hehe.
Old 28-02-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Cyberark is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro ahlong369, maybe I can help u. How to contact you or any WeChat to add you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlong369 View Post
Last week I was eating mookata in the afternoon and there are 3 girls sitting next to my table. One of them smiled to me and we started smiling at each other every 3-4 minutes until I asked for her line and she gave. We chatted every night from then up till now and a few days ago I asked her where she’s working at but she didn’t want to tell me. I then looked thru her profile and found out that she’s from 1818 as I saw a picture of her and her sisters and I remembered bonking one of them. Can anyone of you bros here help me? Pm me for her pic and I will send u and then u tell me what number she is can? I wanna make a surprise appearance to 1818, don’t wanna go there and look at her from the other side of the glass as I feel a little bit shy since she don’t wanna tell me her number. Wanna suddenly tell okt I want number X and then go in pay money do the deed hehe.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

L18H18 G19 RTF
In short, hot face and body, enhanced boobs.
Working for few months, quite cold, GFE remains low, standard service level.
So I take back my words on previous post (07/01/18). She needs to be more slutty to compete with her colleagues.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H18 g7 g8 can't frenching n painting,any bro can recommend which girls provide these 😁
Old 01-03-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

Support G7,superb hot n cold BBBJ👍
Old 01-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99199 View Post
H18 g7 g8 can't frenching n painting,any bro can recommend which girls provide these 😁
Jm14 g4, g7, g20
Old 01-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99199 View Post
It really depends lah, Bro.
A lot of WL known to french, would not french me, and I can't blame them coz Im a smoker.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sobok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlong369 View Post
Bro pm me her pic maybe i can help you check it out when i visit
Old 03-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
citizentan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tired G20 several times... One of the best for cat50 tumbs up for this gem
Old 15-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to H18 at 5.30pm, saw G8 and picked her without hesitation knowing that she is the ang pai of the house

I ended up getting less than what I expected. Her service is nothing to shout about and she don't allow frenching, not even lip kissing

RTF : A clear no
Old 15-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Went to H18 at 5.30pm, saw G8 and picked her without hesitation knowing that she is the ang pai of the house

I ended up getting less than what I expected. Her service is nothing to shout about and she don't allow frenching, not even lip kissing

Agreed with you,just go doggy her when pumping her yelp like no tomorrow LOL
Old 15-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post

Hi bro, may I know what do expect but didn't turn out to be?

In my opinion, she is still a good value bonk.

She does soapy sexy scrub and bbbj in the toilet,
hot and cold bbbj on the bed
FJ in any position I requested. Of course the best is doggie with her slim, tight body covered with a full back tattoo and a nice sexy ass.

I just cummed there and then, the sight is awesome.
Old 16-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Hi bro, may I know what do expect but didn't turn out to be?

In my opinion, she is still a good value bonk.

She does soapy sexy scrub and bbbj in the toilet,
hot and cold bbbj on the bed
FJ in any position I requested. Of course the best is doggie with her slim, tight body covered with a full back tattoo and a nice sexy ass.

I just cummed there and then, the sight is awesome.
Mr/Sir i think you must be a handsome and bodyfit man..even I request she bbbj wil pay her extra money plus extended time but she refused..
Old 27-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

My footsteps brought me back to this house today....in the tank was 6 girls, g3 and g8 caught my attention.

G3 looks fair and quite chio....i wanted to pick her but another person took her first....so probably next time then try her

G8 on closer look resembles $$$$$q abit, if $$$$$q is 8/10 for looks then g8 is probably 5.5/10 , she can easily score higher on the looks department with better makeup.

Went up the stairs with her, was tempted to start attacking her bum but behaved myself until we reached the room. After stripping our clothes i was pleasantly surprised to discover her naked body.....Slim, natural B+ / C cups with slight sag and a nice curvy bum. She also has a full back tattoo of a fish

In the shower we had some soapy action and she really clean me from chest to toe, accompanied by the occasional rubba rubba.

In bed she spent quite some time licking my chest, followed by a bbbj that i can only describe as below average and can feel abit of teeth. She did put in effort to deep throat but seriously lack suction.

Fast forward the boring bbbj and straight to sex, she deep french with me that really turn on the mood for love making. Also her tongue is very long and i thought my mouth was being invaded by a tentacle monster. If she use her tongue to do Deep AR i think can go to heaven liao.

Sex was good with deep tentacle frenching and i pounded away in missionary but how could i forget her juicy ass, so after frenching her until shoik, i switched her to doggy and wow, im not sure what happened... her doggy went on high gear and i had no escape, she was the 1 fucking me back there, her bouncy ass kept pushing my dick in and out of her pussy and worked my dick like a juicer. I matched her speed and pounded away because i know i have big problems cumming with a condom. If i miss this opportunity maybe i might turn soft and have to settle for a stupid hj.

So i grabbed hold of her waist and never delay the climax anymore, just fuck care and enjoy the ride. Her ass is nice if u know what i mean, some girls too bony and its painful to doggy them, some girls just feel normal. Well g8 belong to the category of girls with a nice curvy ass, you know those that you can feel their ass cheeks bouncing against you when you pound them from behind.

I remember my hands massaging her ass as i shoot into the damn condom, after that still got some friendly chit chat and jokes, then times up liao.

Overall a good bonk, especially for those who like doggy. I wonder if she does Deep AR anot ?, her tongue really suitable for deep ar.

Next target in this house is g3....

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 27-03-2018 at 09:49 PM.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is there a number 1 from this house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1