The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-02-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

well done.... a good win.

Last edited by naemlo; 25-02-2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Great result!

That was an extremely balanced performance across the pitch. I'm not saying we were perfect because we weren't, but the high levels of performance all over the pitch is extremely encouraging.

Great to see Mane on the score sheet again. With all front three firing in goals, no opposing team is safe!

Must say Milner has been excellent these last few games! I think it helps having VVD in, as Milner can now concentrate on contributing more to our attacking transitions.

Also a big shout out to Andrew Robertson, this lad has been an absolute revelation thus far this season!

Really looking good, hope the lads can keep it up. We have staked out a claim for second place and now the pressure is on United, Chelsea and Spurs.

Early January we were in a deep crisis, according to some in here?! We're now in 2nd and very near a CL quarter final. That's a very good season thus far imo, considering the current squad we have!

Finally some remarkable stats:

Mohamed Salah's 31st goal of the season, from just 37 games, beats the record of Luis Suarez from the 2013-14 campaign.

Liverpool have scored 4+ goals in three consecutive Premier League games versus a single opponent for the first time since doing so against Norwich between 2012 and 2013.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salah has scored his 31st goal in all competitions!!! The player has equalled Suarez's record from 13/14 season!!! Not beaten the record yet. Also take not Suarez scored all his 31 goals in the premier league in just 33 games!!! Let's hope Salah can do better!!!

Wonder how many WORLD CLASS Liverpool fans lost money by betting on West Ham?!?!

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 25-02-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Great result!

That was an extremely balanced performance across the pitch. I'm not saying we were perfect because we weren't, but the high levels of performance all over the pitch is extremely encouraging.

Great to see Mane on the score sheet again. With all front three firing in goals, no opposing team is safe!

Must say Milner has been excellent these last few games! I think it helps having VVD in, as Milner can now concentrate on contributing more to our attacking transitions.

Also a big shout out to Andrew Robertson, this lad has been an absolute revelation thus far this season!

Really looking good, hope the lads can keep it up. We have staked out a claim for second place and now the pressure is on United, Chelsea and Spurs.

Early January we were in a deep crisis, according to some in here?! We're now in 2nd and very near a CL quarter final. That's a very good season thus far imo, considering the current squad we have!

Finally some remarkable stats:

Mohamed Salah's 31st goal of the season, from just 37 games, beats the record of Luis Suarez from the 2013-14 campaign.

Liverpool have scored 4+ goals in three consecutive Premier League games versus a single opponent for the first time since doing so against Norwich between 2012 and 2013.
fully agree on the team's performance today.

Hammers were packing the bus behind to fustrate Pool attacking trio but the header by Can was needed to bring some initial result.

Could have been more than 4 goals but guess we needed to reserve some energy.

Milner was hardworking, Robertson is young n energetic with his runs and Ox is good too. Our front 3 was impressive and delivering results.

2nd place here we come!
Old 25-02-2018, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Many bros including me have criticised Liverpool defensive problems but have to admit but when the team are in full flow damn exciting to watch
Old 25-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduncle View Post
Many bros including me have criticised Liverpool defensive problems but have to admit but when the team are in full flow damn exciting to watch
I am happy you guys knew how to appreciate good result and support beloved team.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp should go all out to get free agent Stefan de Vrij, otherwise our competitors will get him for sure.

throw in the 60 million for Alisson as well.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Karius have a smiliar hair style to David de Gea and hopefully in the near future Karuis plays like him too.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iamtherock666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

West Ham actually did quite well in the first 30mins....Things changed after the 1st goal.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen needs some help from Antonio.

Clearly, the team lacks muscle in the midfield and Klopp has to address this problem in the summer.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post

YNWA.
How was your ass now? Mane used his dick up your ass a few times?? As usual, "horse behind cannon", only comment like expert after every won match. Commented and celebrated as if Liverpool won the CL or premier league, u sure u a fan or someone who only celebrates with glories? Again, a clown in
Liverpool fans?
Old 25-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Unnecessary mistake from Can to allow West Ham to score.
The front 3 and Milner threw all they had and gave their best including Trent AA and Robertson.
We need another centre back and goalkeeper to solve the defense puzzle.
Also a powerful DM and solid winger to give us quality.
We cannot catch City but with 10 games go to let's go get the full 30 points.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

You no need to run road ? Heng Ah Gong bet on Liverpool to win . Well done Liverpool . YNWA .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
You no need to run road ? Heng Ah Gong bet on Liverpool to win . Well done Liverpool . YNWA .
Didn't bet on this cause my friend busy playing 21. Without Lorven and Moreno but with VVD, Liverpool's defense looks better... I am just worry, with Moreno back, stubborn Klopp will play his god son and bench Robertson.

BTW, why u ignoring Liverpoolclown??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1