The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
PRC Ladies Balek Kampong - March 2018

Heard from some OKT that there are several gals cancelling their permit and going back to China for good in the next few weeks, usually cancel cards on Wednesday

This also pave the way for the new batch coming in

So... if you have not been seeing some of the gals you have seen before, or wanted to visit but did not, you may like to check if they are staying put or going back, or else you will miss the boats.

I have missed a few in the past, procrastinated, and when I need to look for her, OKT from her house says she went back already. Oishhhh. What a waste.

Quick quick, dont say I did not alert you all.

If you can, you can list those going back so we are better informed.

from what I know, main road L16H17 Jia Fei pretty gal is leaving 1st week March.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1