The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
kinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Queer taste (straight)

guys always envisage getting to bed some super model looking gals with a curvacious body of art (well which guy dun?)

however, sometimes too much of a good thing may rendered it well... bland, on somedays.... (eg. if u wine n dine in posh restaurant on a daily basis, somedays, u may jus crave 4 some simple dish prob frm 1 of those famous hawker stalls... well used tis as eg since food is sillipolian fav. passtime?,,,,)

of cos dat is jus 1 of the reason for an acquired taste.. well, more likely a minority..

let's jus say most of us dun look like tom crisue / brad pit with those charming good looks n scupltured bodies c/w einstein brains n bill gates' bank account.. so when the crave comes for some action 2 get going, gotta face wif reality n set some more achievable targets... well it will hurt most guys' ego (mine included) but ther's a saying that the truth always hurts?!!

of cos wif some spare cash, we can pamper ourselves commercially with some model wannabes to fulfill our wildest fantasies, which is y SBF is unofficially 1 of the most read forum in SG, johor n some say batam.... so commercial engagements will be ruled out here..

the 'action' as mentioned shall refer to the 'fishing' / hooking up wif gals with the objective of landing the targets in bed.. be it flings, fb, pre/extra-marital, gfs, wife-2-b(well advice 2 unmarried bros, they all turn out the same at d end of the day, either become a female shrek or burnt u a big hole in ur bank account to maintain the 'original' form, no refund policy, no warranty, n worst still, comes wif unlimited liability period should u choose to discard.. no offence intended, jus my humble dig...)

well 4 1 i've come across frens who go out wif gals that looked worse than themselves dress in drag (well i dun mean to b cruel.. may b the gal has some nice personalities) but wat is puzzlling against the norm is some of these weren't some luvy doowy gbr but jus pure physical engagement wif minimal emotional attachments!

sometimes when i asked my frens bot their unusual quest, i do get some rather self-explainable reasons:
- i was drunk
- the lightings in the pub are really bad...
- the miracle of make-up / push-upbras etc..
- beggars can't be choosers
- she's rich
- she's damned horny
- she's damned good in bed / bj like it's her profession apart from clubbing
- she's got big jugs n i luv big boobies
- she's got nice ass / legs / complexion / fair / etc....
- 'i find her cute leh'
- she's got nice personalities (most times used when non of the above applies)

jus a stupid thread dat i opened up in the spur of the moment to kill time and monday blues..

i'll put in my fair share of experiences in follow-ups..

meantime, throw in your comments..
Old 07-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Queer taste (straight)

I think if there's a free bonk...seldom a guy will turn it down

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 07-05-2007, 06:59 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
I think if there's a free bonk...seldom a guy will turn it down

JWNY

In our SBF banner: Women need a reason to have Sex. Men just need a Place -Billy Crystal.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

kinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok.. let's not get too judgemntal.. I put in my share (sadly / happily, depends on how u see it, quite a few...)

1. MILFs (well I'll hav to admit I like aged wine way b4 it became mainstream), as i get older, the quality of the pool gets poorer.. no choice lor..
2. skinny airport runways to A-cuppers (no great lookers and i'm a sucker for ample bosoms)
3. plumpers/bbw/fleshy
4. jus-out-of-kumpung gals
5. tomboyish / butch (only 1 but she actually a looker.. IMHO.. think i've posted this sometime back)
6. bushy pussies (I'm a sucker for botak, but sometimes need some veg intake , but most times bo bian tio pian, :P)
7. short-hair gals (well.. I was brought up in the age when u'll list 1 of the criteria of your future wife .. long flowing tresses..) - particularly go 'hunt' 4 this type during 1 of my crazier period of cheonging.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

ok.. let's not get too judgemntal.. I put in my share (sadly / happily, depends on how u see it, quite a few...)

1. MILFs (well I'll hav to admit I like aged wine way b4 it became mainstream), as i get older, the quality of the pool gets poorer.. no choice lor..
2. skinny airport runways to A-cuppers (no great lookers and i'm a sucker for ample bosoms)
3. plumpers/bbw/fleshy
4. jus-out-of-kumpung gals
5. tomboyish / butch (only 1 but she actually a looker.. IMHO.. think i've posted this sometime back)
6. bushy pussies (I'm a sucker for botak, but sometimes need some veg intake , but most times bo bian tio pian, :P)
7. short-hair gals (well.. I was brought up in the age when u'll list 1 of the criteria of your future wife .. long flowing tresses..) - particularly go 'hunt' 4 this type during 1 of my crazier period of cheonging.

... jus 2 quote a few...
Old 07-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

sorry bot the double post.. pc malfunction...

btw, hav some frens with other acquired taste (me qualify myself in bracs, otherwise none too repulsive):
1. arm-pit hairs (made trendy by Julia Roberts then n later oso Julliette Lewis)
(for me, cannot tahan.. sometime me bo pian take only when gf/CO too lazy to shave)
2. small eyes gal..
3. pouty lips (ala Shu Qi )
4. boney (ala Kate Mose/bulemic-anorexic looking, tis not my cuppa cos me got phobia touching skeletal beings)
5. big ass
6. dark dark long nipples on fair skin, a-cupper (haha.. tis 1 really see u heng or not but kenna liao can buy 4D.. cos my fren actually hooked up 1 the very same evening we were talking bot tis.. dunno true bo cos me din verify.. funny part was he was very specific on his requirements then.. hahaha.. still amused me till tis day.. )
7. mus b squirter.. (tis my 1 time obsession as well)
8. big clit (me oso in on this)
9. tall gals (not my cuppa, cos most of the model looking gals taller tahn me, )
10. muscle women (sea-games body-builder type.. not my cuppa.. me oni up to marie france level..:})
11. post-op trans (NO NO NO for me, borderline-case for this thread)
Old 07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

A piece of meat in front of me is better than going to the super market... (get the drift?)

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 07-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

hahaha.. some nice and amusing comments from bros.. keep tis thread alive.. i b back sometime again.. now me go hunt 4 something not on list so can post FR tomolo??? adios!!!!
Old 08-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

was really feeling d blues last nite.. after writing up tis thread, made up my mind 2 go out try my luck.. so called CO say got 2 entertain customer cos siam 2 many times liao colleagues not happy oso. She din sound too happy wan me go pick her up after her after work shopping.. knn.. tell her go hm jaga the kids la!.. me not so early oso.. she not happy but oso no choice if not i jus quit my job stay hm dan all go hungry lor (moreover i really have not entertained 4 long time liao)...

Feeling shit, tried calling up some old kakis n most them already tied-up since oni Monday.. Lonely man jus drove around dan head 2wards G-land get makan n c if really bad case of blues break my celibacy n call chicken liao..

on d way.. hp ranged tot is CO again probably doing spot check on me.. knn! drove 2 nearest petrol kiosk 2 top-up.. see hp # not frm CO called back no answer.. so jus go pay up.. mind still wondering what activities 4 the nite.. pick up a pack of ciggies as well n saw packs of rubber on rack look interesting so jus throw in a pack of 3s oso, thinking if really bo liaoz later go G-land break my vows n call chicken!(me refrained frm commercial scene long time liao.. but alas, my CO really driving me 2 go back!! U may think it's an excuse but if she is mor understanding n luving, I wouldn't b tempted so easily)

drove off n 1/2 way think of my children haiz.. better resist temptations.. n not go head 2wards G-land.. ended up go eat famous mutton soup.. was a damn stuffy day so me was sweating like a dog after the hot soup.. finish up was bot to go nearby HC shower n massage n may b follow by HJ.. jus when i bot 2 leave, hp ranged agian.. ah.. previous un-recognised number.. pick up n a somewhat familiar female voice answered.. my heart drummed up a beat. not cos it was a sweet voice at the other end but more like lucky me not wif my CO now, bo i oso dunno how 2 conversate this call.. (long time got no women call liao n CO gets particularly suspicious nowadays bot female calls, sometimes it's genuine case of ex-lobangs but mostly not, either way oso gotta throw in some cock story, oni true or not nia..)

'where hav u been? u 4get bot me liao ah?'
Old 08-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

ahh.. it's ex-colleague o mine.. a lao hiao(very flirty but jovial type.. not exactly chio but not CMI
Old 08-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Samster

aiks was cut short by work.. ok con't a bit mor..

we used to be in same dept. but handling diff accounts so a bit of competition, hence dun exactly hang out 2gether. but we +++ cock mor between us mor than wif the rest cos she's the happy go lucky type n me oso very chin chye not so guarded like the rest. used to make dirty jokes with each other.. now that she has taken over some of my old accounts, no wonder call me (2 hav som background info la...) she has a very jovial personality (bordering on siao cha bor liao....haha)

a bit description of her:
she's almost hitting the big 50 but looked surprisingly much younger. always hinting ppl she 30+ oni. I know the secret oni cos 1 time asked her rent a car on my behalf n saw it on the rental agreement.. hheeehhee.
she's petite n has a sporty physique, very well maintained cos she kept a healthy lifestlye, do aerobics, spa blah blah blah...
She's not married though (single or not - unknown :}), every few months go tour la, a lot activities type one la..
her backside quite perky type so i used to suan her called her penguine n she used 2 reply back ang mo like perky butts wat n dan i'll say ang mo big not hard / u always try ang mo?...etc..n it jus goes on...hahaha..
her neh neh no giant but probably an 'assisted' B gua but u never know how much paddings there r in there.. :}.. sometimes she bend over can see some cleavage so probably not faking 2 much... haha... most times in pants so can see her VPL n mostly she wear those lacy thongs n when she occationally put on a skirt, always zao keng 1 cos she a bit chor lor..haha..
Not much interest in her then cos will b very complicated given our working relationship.. oso at that time got more than enuf lobangs...

so +++ cock +++ cock wif her n she jio me go dinner.. but 2 bad i makan liao so i jokingly say wan go drink cos long time no drink.. she say she doesn't drink.. but i say i drink n u pay! hahaha... (wan info mus pay la..) anyways arranged to meet up at a country club (corporate membership 1 la.. i used 2 hav oso..knn.. cheapskate..) so since no kangtao, at least got drinks... so head off..

reached the place call her she there liao .. not so crowded on monday..

saw her n wah!! knn she 'got shadow' bo... in front low cut, tight fit top n low hipster pants.. piangzzz eh.... saw me bio her she cover a bit wif her cardigan.. i made fun of her asked if she had gone done a boob job cos like 2nd spring again.. n frm ther we start again.. in between +++ cock oso +++ a bit bot work n dan +++ cock again.. last time working 2gether la.. gossip this n that person etc.... really like 3 aunty 6 grandmother.. haha...

a few drinks n +++ing cock loosen me up a bit n me start to get cheeky liao.. asked her now got how many ang mo bfs? got 'tao liang' bo.. etc.. she oso reciprocrated n me unwittingly let out some of the disharmony at hm wif wifey.. so she turned a bit pacifying but in an occasionally naughty way like: ur wife not happy mus b cos u no enuf foreplay la... etc.. type of thingy...
dat perked me up n kinda make me see things in a lighter mode...
Old 08-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Samster

anyways, con't again cos me go meet her again 2nite!! :}
Old 09-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

ok.. tiring day 2day.. no mood 4 work.. waiting for leave approval (from both office n CO back hm.. :}).. either 1 oso can.. lagi best if both can :}

Jus drop it see any comments...

BTW, I'm jus curious.. browse thru' found quite no. of MILF luvers but how u guys gonna define MILF leh?

When u r <20, > late 20s,
when u r 20-25, early 30s
when u r 25-30, 35 - 40
when u r 30-35, 40-45
when u r 35-40, 45-50
when u r 40-45, 50-55
when u r 45-50, 55-60
when u r 50-55, 60-65
when u get ur partial CPF draw down at 55 n hav spare cash n time 2 burn, > 65 ?
when tis gonna end????? n who r the true life-long MILF luvers?

get my drift?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

there's an old myth that screwing a geniune 'white tiger' (naturally hairless, not shaved type) will make u suay.. how true is that? cos I've had shaved pussies, sparsely haired 1s but jus kenna 1 dats totally botak.. supersitions apart, i actually loved it!!

Any comments?
Old 11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinjio View Post
there's an old myth that screwing a geniune 'white tiger' (naturally hairless, not shaved type) will make u suay.. how true is that? cos I've had shaved pussies, sparsely haired 1s but jus kenna 1 dats totally botak.. supersitions apart, i actually loved it!!

Any comments?
Bro, heard this many times in china and my friends always ask the ktv girls if there is any white tiger. one of my chinese friends once bonked a white tiger and was suei for almost one year, according to him. so he alway warn me to check before bonking any girls. however, i think this is a superstition.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1