The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

Fucking okt keep sending unsolicited msg to mobile number use for their own advertising purposes.

Bros if you not aware, normally when u visited a PRC fl the girl will straight away ask for your mobile number. This type we must straight away avoid. It only when we have agreed to fix an appointment then we disclose the number to them.

We do not need to give any number when there no appointment confirmed.

If they continue to ask for a registered handphone number simply asked them to fuck off. Use a pre paid mobile number for your own safety. They might simply check your address if you use a register line .

Do not hesitate to give them a dressing down if they keep asking you for mobile number. In other words do not visit them at all , there other alternatives for like massage parlours, Geylang cat 150 , fls staying in condos that don't require you to register number.

Lastly please avoid the $180 above PRC fls for they are the main group that hijack the price increase this year around Feb 2017. They are also the main culprits to come up with a system to ask new customers to register number. If your first timer , the so call premium will ask you visit other fls to keep record. Or they will use your new number to send unsolicited messages.

We had enough of this bullshit once for all , we have to boycott and stop visiting those with crazy pricing and ask register number. One of main rule of sbf cheonging is to keep your information confidential . That's for your safety.

1.)Keep your identity secret.
2.)Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 15-06-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
king91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

I never liked you, but for once i agree with u. I keep getting this kind of msgs zzzzz. My gf see how.
Old 16-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Please avoid the $180 above PRC fls ?
Bro Don yr bar too high liao
I not even think of abv $120
Mind that they r all rejected good no matter how young they r
For $120 n abv there r better choice other then PRCs n if only for PRCs in GL better

Agreed w u bro once u use to book thru yr hp ... yr number will used to scan thru their data base n store
FLs use the wechats data base to scan u n check if u r black listed
That were set up by At Tong OKTs n share among themselves OKTs n FLs
Then u will recv all this kind of rubbish advertisement

Best is if u recv it just banned their number

Last edited by loneyheart; 16-06-2017 at 01:32 AM.
Old 16-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Please avoid the $180 above PRC fls ?
Bro Don yr bar too high liao
I not even think of abv $120
Mind that they r all rejected good no matter how young they r
For $120 n abv there r better choice other then PRCs n if only for PRCs in GL better

Agreed w u bro once u use to book thru yr hp ... yr number will used to scan thru their data base n store
FLs use the wechats data base to scan u n check if u r black listed
That were set up by At Tong OKTs n share among themselves OKTs n FLs
Then u will recv all this kind of rubbish advertisement

Best is if u recv it just banned their number
Ya They blacklist for all kind of stupid reasons and then use ur number for rubbish advertisement.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Hi bros

Just for some awareness, especially those who are new, recently there websites asking to you register your handphone number, please do not reveal your registered mobile as it can traced to registered address and identity. Always use a prepaid SIM card if possible unregistered. This is to protect you while you are chionging.

It is important not to divulge your personal information to okts, agents as it can be used to send you advertisements, harass you whenever u submit a complaint or aeroplane a girl as she is not up to standard.

Do not hesitate to call the police if you face any harassment from okts if you did ever reveal your personal information.

Happy chionging and play safe.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 08-12-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, Happy chionging and play safe
Old 08-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

i read in one of the FRs in one website, Du Juan was the one who blow up this whole hp number registration thing.

anybody knows the full story...?
Old 12-01-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

Fucking okt keep sending unsolicited msg to mobile number use for their own advertising purposes.

Bros if you not aware, normally when u visited a PRC fl the girl will straight away ask for your mobile number. This type we must straight away avoid. It only when we have agreed to fix an appointment then we disclose the number to them.

We do not need to give any number when there no appointment confirmed.

If they continue to ask for a registered handphone number simply asked them to fuck off. Use a pre paid mobile number for your own safety. They might simply check your address if you use a register line .

Do not hesitate to give them a dressing down if they keep asking you for mobile number. In other words do not visit them at all , there other alternatives for like massage parlours, Geylang cat 150 , fls staying in condos that don't require you to register number.

Lastly please avoid the $180 above PRC fls for they are the main group that hijack the price increase this year around Feb 2017. They are also the main culprits to come up with a system to ask new customers to register number. If your first timer , the so call premium will ask you visit other fls to keep record. Or they will use your new number to send unsolicited messages.

We had enough of this bullshit once for all , we have to boycott and stop visiting those with crazy pricing and ask register number. One of main rule of sbf cheonging is to keep your information confidential . That's for your safety.

1.)Keep your identity secret.
2.)Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
up
Now the FLs require your mobile number first before they give you the address.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sighster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Hi bros

Just for some awareness, especially those who are new, recently there websites asking to you register your handphone number, please do not reveal your registered mobile as it can traced to registered address and identity. Always use a prepaid SIM card if possible unregistered. This is to protect you while you are chionging.
How are they able to trace the phone to the registered address?
Old 21-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

I always use prepaid cards. Like using condoms.

Disposed after using them!
Old 28-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Up. . .
Happy chionging and play safe!
Old 07-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why not lets help each other, lets share the number that they use to sent us the messages so that we can blacklist them and block them? hahaha
Old 07-04-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a real deal and the stupid SMS are really annoying.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
irridy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirridy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
why not lets help each other, lets share the number that they use to sent us the messages so that we can blacklist them and block them? hahaha

Sometimes they will use callerID spoofing and you may sabo the innocent person using the number.

Also some of the numbers are China numbers so it is quite difficult to tell whether they use real or fake numbers. You can call the number but the other person can claim innocence, what can we do then?
Old 27-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Paul Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up...!
Keep this thread alive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1