The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti admits Arsenal were a trickier prospect than he envisaged in Tuesday night's Champions League clash at the Emirates.

Arsenal triumphed 1-0 in the first leg of their last-16 tie thanks to a Robin van Persie penalty in the first half and had a plethora of chances to extend their advantage.

With the Gunners having drawn their past four Premier League encounters and Roma going from strength to strength in Serie A it was expected to be a closer tie and Spalletti admits his men were somewhat surprised.

It was a difficult game," he said. "They were very good.

"We found them different to what was predicted. They showed that they were in very good physical condition."

At times Roma were barely in the match in the first half but the Italian side put on a much better performance after the break.

And Spalletti has urged his players to demonstrate that kind of character if they are to progress to the Champions League quarter-finals.

"I didn't like much of what I saw in the first half," he continued. "I liked more in the second half. I liked our character then.

"In the second half we showed a completely different intention.

"At these type of grounds, in these type of competitions, you can't try to hide. You take on responsibility or you fail and get a huge slap in the face.

"As a result, the team tried more in the second half in my opinion, created some good chances. We didn't finish them off but at least they were there."

Spalletti envisages a very different tie at the Stadio Olimpico in just under a fortnight's time although he admits the Gunners will be slight favourites to progress.

"They have a little bit more chance of going through because they scored a goal," he said. "But it will be a completely different game so we can still qualify.

"In the second leg we need to create more opportunities and keep the ball sometimes because otherwise it will be very difficult. We didn't do as well as we know we can here."

Roma's chances of progressing will be hampered by the enforced absence of Daniele De Rossi, who will be suspended for the second leg after picking up a booking for a reckless challenge on Samir Nasri at the end of the first half.

Spalletti admits it is a blow to be without his midfield anchorman but insists they can still beat the north London side.

He added: "It's always upsetting to lose a player, especially someone with the weight of Daniele.

"But it's obvious that we have to take on board the responsibility and go through even without De Rossi."

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Apparently after being thrashed by Manure for the past few seasons of CL, Roma has still not wake up the idea that English teams are not there for the taking. That's being a loser.
Old 28-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gahs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

comeon gunners, beat fulham tonite with 1 goal each fm arshavin, benny n rvp!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well Arsenal disappoints me again.. with yet another draw. We seems to have issue now breaking teams down and even if we have good scoring chances we seems to fluf our lines.

The only good news is that Walcott is back, giving us extra options on the flanks.

Not a very confident display to bring to Roma for the CL return leg.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pandaren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bendtner seems able to score..

2 goals against WBA
Old 05-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
weert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

His second was beautiful. If he can produce this kind of quality week in week out, no doubt the likes of Milan (?) will come knocking on his door. The first was a nicely placed effort. Still got LOTS of room for improvement to his game though.
Old 21-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
breast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is showtime for Ars........Arshavin for the remaining games for the season.All the gunners
Old 12-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

look like Arsenal will be the key team in this season's EPL

Tue. 21 20:00 UK Liverpool v Arsenal Anfield
Sun. 10 16:00 UK Arsenal v Chelsea Emirates Stadium
Sat. 16 12:45 UK Manchester United v Arsenal Old Trafford English Premier League

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Arsenal....Villareal
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cesc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant believe the drama Liv 4 Ars 4!!!
Arshavin is a GEM!!!

Too thin at the back I feel. Arsene needs to bolster the back for next season but attack wise, strongest in a long time.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arsenal fans, lemme hear your war-cries !!! We gonna do it tonight !
Old 06-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xiaoyezi is Cool - loads of Potential

arsenal rox forever!
Old 12-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xiaoyezi is Cool - loads of Potential

hmm, with the season coming to an end, looks like we are in for another disappointing season, but i believe next season things would get better! (if we can retain the team we have now and stop selling that is = /)

anyhow, any players in mind for ideal buy in nxt txf window for the new season?
Old 13-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 17
FookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to behold

Till now we just bought one player Thomas Vermaelen and we sold 2 Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure.

Although those 2 did not play very well last season but are we capable to compete for championship???

Let me clear the list first.

To return: Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Boarding, arse-nal, Rasta Marley - bro please PM me your latest post for me to return.
Old 13-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FookKew View Post
Till now we just bought one player Thomas Vermaelen and we sold 2 Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure.

Although those 2 did not play very well last season but are we capable to compete for championship???
IMHO, if Wenger doesn't complete anymore signings, then we would need a combination of a few things for us to be genuine contenders:
1) Djourou becomes a solid performer n Vermaelen proves to be an excellent buy
2) Either Denilson, Song or Diaby does a Flamini-like improvement.
3) van Persie n Eduardo stay fit for the entire season or Bendtner starts holding the ball up better n become a more clinical finisher.

That's a lot to ask for but i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Really miss the good times when we had such a solid team that we were always a sure challenge.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1