The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

The Thai spa seems like running by GILF.
Any bro tried Q or Sky?
Old 19-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Noticed that there is a Gentleman Spa also....got happening ?
Old 20-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

Overpriced service and poor standard of girls when i tried gentleman.

Back when it just open. Maybe now better but I rather not waste my money there
Old 20-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Cny7822 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Noticed that there is a Gentleman Spa also....got happening ?
Tired this place too... Knn this place only got cui Malaysian aunties... The one massage me was a cui Malaysian.. Still dare ask me for overpriced services.. I told her to look at her face on the mirror first.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
exoduslance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried one at macperson road recently, seems like the broskys here have quite a bad experience, but i was lucky to have a good one on ,my first visit

had a large C. small D cup ML service me, big juggs but petite frame, i think maybe 150cm for height?

massage was SOP as expected for the place, popped the GQ after 20mins of piano

was quoted $50/$80, i pushed the limit a little asked for full package, she rejected as first, but said yes half way through HJ, was quoted 100, bargained to 80

can see she quite new because she let me do alot of things. she lied down and spread her legs for me to enter after cap, i rim my cock around her pussy and slowly enter her but i did not start thrusting. left me cock inside and played with her clit which she did not reject. can see she is enjoying herself and moaning louder untill her legs start to spasm. after 5mins of playing with her clit she came hard on my cock one hand grabbing her big tits the other grabbing her thigh.

after that she became a monster, pushed me down to the bed and ride me like no tommorow, even automatically change postion and ask me to wack her from behind, during doggie, i pushed my luck and played with her asshole but she never push my hand away so i spit on her ass and play with the hole while doggie.

finally came after 15mins and left a happy man

rtf? i dont know maybe she become smarter after this and dont allow me to play found out she just arrived 2 days before i came

looks: 6.5/10 not very young i think 30s
boobs: 9/10 swing in the air during cowgirl
hj: 5/10 didnt complete the works so i dont know
fj/ 8//10 surely something to remember

dmg: 35 + 80
Old 06-08-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro tried any at upper Paya Lebar? Near e Bak ku teh that stretch
Old 17-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try the Gentleman spa a few days back as it was the latest to pop up there in that area. But saw one lady lying on the couch playing hand phone games and so decided to skip it.

Btw anyone have the WeChat ID of the Chinese spa/ML on the same stretch as gentleman spa ? Mind pm-ing me? My regular in that spa has left SG and idk whose currently in that spa. Thanks !
Old 19-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!

tried H**** spa just a few blocks down upper paya lebar road. Serviced by a rather pleasant looking ML but no teasing done, maybe cause I didnt take JG offered by ML before start of massage. anybody have any experience there?
Old 28-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried one of the spa along this road last night as one of the ladies messaged me on wechat

here's my humble FR

name: C*c*
body: 7/10 well maintained
boobs: small B

quoted 1 hr 50 bucks fr massage. massage was solid, was having a sore back and after the massage i felt better. would give 8/10

after massage GQ popped. quoted 50 for hj, 80 for bm, 100 for bj which i thought was abit steep.

opted for hj and it was one of the best , alot of frenching and sucking of nips

would RTM once vitamin M replenished
Old 31-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
strategic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
tried one of the spa along this road last night as one of the ladies messaged me on wechat

here's my humble FR

name: C*c*
body: 7/10 well maintained
boobs: small B

quoted 1 hr 50 bucks fr massage. massage was solid, was having a sore back and after the massage i felt better. would give 8/10

after massage GQ popped. quoted 50 for hj, 80 for bm, 100 for bj which i thought was abit steep.

opted for hj and it was one of the best , alot of frenching and sucking of nips

would RTM once vitamin M replenished
Bro, can pm the contact? Tks
Old 10-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

That thai massage place closed down already.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I thought I should contribute. I have been away from SG for a long time. Back for a short break and wanted to have Thai massage. There is (or was?) one along UPL Road.

Not my first time. The first time was last year, the massage was above average but the ML was chatty. She is a Singaporean and have been doing Thai massage for a long time. She did ask if I wanted HE but I was not in the mood. I turn down the offer. Paid $40 for an hour of massage.

The recent on was a few weeks ago. Back to the same shop. This time I had 1.5hrs massage. The massage was good, lots of strength. Quite a bit of teasing when doing my thighs and my paper undeies was pull down. I kind of knew what was coming later. When done with the back, asked to turn over and came the question. Usually I would avoid HE in spa because could have got a HE for FJ by a beautiful lady elsewhere. I do not know the rate for HE in spa but I read in the forum about $50? Which I paid.

The HE was a slow massage, some may consider it JG - sorry I do not have much experience on JG. It was massaging my balls and palpating them - I felt uncomfortable. It took a good 5-10mins to compete before the comfy HE and was also good.

ML: 6/10 - not young but still looked fit.
Location: commutable by MRT, and shop is rather near bus stop. I would say a little discreet.
Venue: partition by curtain
Amount: $60 for 1.5hrs + $50
Return: yes, near to where I stay

It would be a shame if this shop is closed for good. It would be nice if someone can confirm.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treaty View Post
I thought I should contribute. I have been away from SG for a long time. Back for a short break and wanted to have Thai massage. There is (or was?) one along UPL Road.

Not my first time. The first time was last year, the massage was above average but the ML was chatty. She is a Singaporean and have been doing Thai massage for a long time. She did ask if I wanted HE but I was not in the mood. I turn down the offer. Paid $40 for an hour of massage.

The recent on was a few weeks ago. Back to the same shop. This time I had 1.5hrs massage. The massage was good, lots of strength. Quite a bit of teasing when doing my thighs and my paper undeies was pull down. I kind of knew what was coming later. When done with the back, asked to turn over and came the question. Usually I would avoid HE in spa because could have got a HE for FJ by a beautiful lady elsewhere. I do not know the rate for HE in spa but I read in the forum about $50? Which I paid.

The HE was a slow massage, some may consider it JG - sorry I do not have much experience on JG. It was massaging my balls and palpating them - I felt uncomfortable. It took a good 5-10mins to compete before the comfy HE and was also good.

ML: 6/10 - not young but still looked fit.
Location: commutable by MRT, and shop is rather near bus stop. I would say a little discreet.
Venue: partition by curtain
Amount: $60 for 1.5hrs + $50
Return: yes, near to where I stay

It would be a shame if this shop is closed for good. It would be nice if someone can confirm.
Bro, there got like 5-6 shops, which shop u went?
Old 01-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gaga1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone recently still visit Tang Chao Spa? Previously was not bad
Old 22-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

Just back from upper paya lebar road massage. From outside see it cover 80% so go in try. sign in lead to room, was thinking the room got big window siao liao going empty handed already. Bath come out MILF come in massage was normal and ML chit chat along with you. Turn over GQ. No ask quotation, straight ok, lol i go upwards than she say behind take off. once take off i go south wanting to just touch her butt to my suprise she pull down both and in a min she was naked. marikita liao go rubba her boobies with protuding nips. and started to finger her. feel tight and i finger her for few mins than ask if can use my tongue she smile and say okay. So started the whole process and the moment i want go in she say no cap cannot next time must bring than i give u. In the end i finger her and she hj me till the my liquid flow onto her body

P.S: No disposable / shorts available mean you massage in the naked :P
Dont wear the robe when you come out from bath. The robe is for other usage haha. you will know what i mean if you go there.

Boobs: C
Looks: 6/10
Damge: 50 check in + 80
RTM: Maybe if got new supply of girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1