The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2003, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 21
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pubs along Joo Chiat

Hi,

I've drive along joo chiat and realise numbers of pubs & ktv. So i went in and explore (forgot the name). Wow, there are lots of girls there for you to hunt for. There are viet, thai and chi babes wondering around. They asked for $150 - $300 and she will be with you for ST/whole nite, i did not cuz i don't know the ROE. But they are very fun and juz like ktv hostress (cheaper).

Could someone out there provide some highlights of this joints.

Thks.
Old 22-09-2003, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally posted by firestar
Hi,

I've drive along joo chiat and realise numbers of pubs & ktv. So i went in and explore (forgot the name). Wow, there are lots of girls there for you to hunt for. There are viet, thai and chi babes wondering around. They asked for $150 - $300 and she will be with you for ST/whole nite, i did not cuz i don't know the ROE. But they are very fun and juz like ktv hostress (cheaper).

Thks.
Nothing to shout about at those places.... It's a 'take away' practice....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 22-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally posted by firestar
Hi,

Thks.
Dun be conned, my frd. $100 for ST exclu hotel charges.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 22-09-2003, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Dun be conned, my frd. $100 for ST exclu hotel charges.
Overnight $250.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 22-09-2003, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vectorinfo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
check

eh checking...
where exactly are these pubs in geylang ?
Lor what ?

cheers
Old 22-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: check

Quote:
Originally posted by vectorinfo
eh checking...
Lor what ?

cheers
I thought it was stated Pubs along Joo Chiat. Y Geylang????
Old 23-09-2003, 08:54 AM
AVIATION

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: check

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
I thought it was stated Pubs along Joo Chiat. Y Geylang????

That is why, sometime really cannot tahan this ppl
Got another one oso very funny, is so and so massage gal from "XX" HC oso the same so and so gal from "YY" HC ?

How to answer ??
Old 23-09-2003, 09:45 AM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: check

Quote:
Originally posted by vectorinfo
eh checking...
Lor what ?

cheers
Joo Chiat is Joo Chiat.... without doubt it's definitely not somewhere near Geylang.... Are u talking about Geylang Serai??

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 23-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
I believe that pub which you are referring to is right next to Astro Hotel.

It's a sleazy pub with lots of viet, PRC, indo girls. Been there 3 times already. Basically you just order a drink, sit down and wait for girls to approach you. They butterfly around just like those KTV girls.

Tips range from $10 ~ $30, up to your own choice. Usually a little hug, kiss or touching of the boops i give about $10 to the girl. If you are those more adventurous type, a downright thrust with your hands up her skirt (g-string) or halter top (bra) to those sweet spots will need at least $20 to $30. You can pay the girls before you leave the pub. But don't be a cheapo and run off without paying. They have really good memory. Unless you are not planning to return back to that pub for good.

Charges and rates ranging from $100 to $200 depends on how well you bargain with the girls. Hotel charges about $30 ~ $40 for 1 ~ 2 hours session. I myself do not think it's worth paying $100 ~ $200 for a FJ by them. I rather pay another $50 more and go for a good $150 cat at GL (more worth my $).

But strangely, some of the girls are really dam good looking. Especially those PRC and Viet girls! If you like young, fresh looking girls. It might be well worth checking out this place afterall.

Tips: Try to pay by giving exact amount for your drinks. I notice that the waitress and waiter there like to "jiak" your change often. Out of 3 times, 2 time after taking your money, they don't return to pay you back the change.
Old 23-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
51 Jazzy...last time mostly Viets, now got PRC and Indo girls as well? GL also got similar concept, U2 at Grandlink Square.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 24-09-2003, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
51 Jazzy...last time mostly Viets, now got PRC and Indo girls as well? GL also got similar concept, U2 at Grandlink Square.
Went to 51 Jazzy couple of weeks back... I'm afraid to say that I couldnt find any PRC... mostly Viets, Thais and Indonesians...

Old 25-09-2003, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Was a regular till recently PRC & Indo are new additions due to short supply of viets. Hard to tell diff. between PRC & Viet except their dressing, PRC dressing not so daring.

for more PRC, try other end of Joo Chiat starting from IV.

as for tips, 20 is the norm, u pay 4 wat u touch. for FJ, its open. Average price should be @80-100 for ST & @200-250 for overnite depending on your negotiation skill and how much the gal like u.
Old 25-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Was a regular till recently PRC & Indo are new additions due to short supply of viets. Hard to tell diff. between PRC & Viet except their dressing, PRC dressing not so daring.

for more PRC, try other end of Joo Chiat starting from IV.

as for tips, 20 is the norm, u pay 4 wat u touch. for FJ, its open. Average price should be @80-100 for ST & @200-250 for overnite depending on your negotiation skill and how much the gal like u.
IV cannot make it lah
and drink px also not say cheap

MG better!!!
Old 25-09-2003, 05:48 PM
wolf20002

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
U can try BS>tips $20-30.If u r firrst time there,they will come in as a bunch.u have to be very fierce,chase those u dont like.Go during happy hour & order beers.
Old 25-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WoW_LaU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How about ECHOS along Joo Chiat? Heard that not much happening there from my friend?
Fun: $Priceless
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1