The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
jagesh1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Helping this maid to make arrangement cos she is in need of money.

Can meet this sunday.

Also open to MMMF (if anyone keen).

I up her once before. Slim and tall. Clean shaven.

Bro Im interested...
Old 21-02-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
For an indo whore n maid cost $200??? FL dome 3 only $100/90/2...batam even cheaper.

Sluts like this come here say maid and we believe??? Lol
maybe now new okt pattern
FL pretend to be maid n go tea dance/social media hunting
Old 22-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello, u guys afraid of contact tracing when check in hotel? Will the maids get sent home if the employers know they having sex.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
maybe now new okt pattern
FL pretend to be maid n go tea dance/social media hunting
I heard before FL disguising as maid lurking in tea dance but mostly they aim for ang mo or bangla. One tell tale sign she is a FL is i think the looks should be more attractive n seducing, insist on condom n ask for money as maids usually want it raw n free.
As maids r gaining it's popularity across all ages of men due to their friendliness n deprived of sex, I believe the old n ugly maids will soon found themselves suddenly in great demand.
Old 22-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewalt View Post
Bro, I'm interested. Can help to arrange. Thanks

Pm me too bro
Old 22-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Ermm i stated clearly i am not sharing contact. I will arrange first thereafter u get the contact after meeting her yourself.

Reason being if i share contact too many ppl will contact her for fun without the intention to meet her.

I am going to stop ignoring those pm asking me to share contact. Getting irritated when u are flooded with such pm.

My mode of contact with her is via michat. So get yourself a michat account if u dun have. U can add her on michat after meeting her.

So i shall standardise:

Meetup tomorrow:
Sunday slot 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm

Pm me your michat id and preferred timeslot i will give more details via michat.
Old 22-02-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ermm i stated clearly i am not sharing contact. I will arrange first thereafter u get the contact after meeting her yourself.

Reason being if i share contact too many ppl will contact her for fun without the intention to meet her.

I am going to stop ignoring those pm asking me to share contact. Getting irritated when u are flooded with such pm.

My mode of contact with her is via michat. So get yourself a michat account if u dun have. U can add her on michat after meeting her.

So i shall standardise:

Meetup tomorrow:

Pm me your michat id and preferred timeslot i will give more details via michat.
Thanks bro

Last edited by bababoo; 22-02-2020 at 02:56 PM. Reason: wrong reply
Old 22-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Update:

3pm and 2pm slot taken. Left 11am, 12pm and 1pm

Last edited by goodu; 22-02-2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old 22-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
No more sharing. Some idiots told the indon about it. Want to be white Knight to gain brownie points.
this one look not bad im on if share
Old 22-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Update:

3pm and 2pm slot taken. Left 11am, 12pm and 1pm
I wonder how come every hour was it mean only 1hour each or every session 1 hour only?she must be very busy and tired liao😜😜😜😜
Old 22-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidscrewer325 View Post
I wonder how come every hour was it mean only 1hour each or every session 1 hour only?she must be very busy and tired liao😜😜😜😜
45 mins actually but buffer 15 mins.

She urgently need money mah. This the quickest way for her.

Those keen pm me your michat.
Old 23-02-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So i shall standardise:

Meetup tomorrow:

Bro..... dun snook yourself.
It may be your innocent intention to help her but do you know your actions have oredi run foul of the WC and possibly oso offences under the PHTA?
Old 23-02-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Bro..... dun snook yourself.
It may be your innocent intention to help her but do you know your actions have oredi run foul of the WC and possibly oso offences under the PHTA?
Thanks for advise. Just one off help.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks for advise. Just one off help.
But no one can help u went you get into trouble!!! Worth it???
Old 23-02-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Helping this maid to make arrangement cos she is in need of money.

Can meet this sunday.

Also open to MMMF (if anyone keen).

I up her once before. Slim and tall. Clean shaven.

any FRs? 😬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1