The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Paint job

I like to do paint job to my wife and make horny but she doesn't really like it...sometimes she will give me excuse like she didn't wash her pussy and is smelly or she not in the mood to be painted. But then she is very willing to blow me.
Thinking aloud, maybe she doesn't like to be painted but after reading so many threads in this forum, seems like this is not the case. Maybe my skill is not good enough...very depressing.

Any comments from anyone is welcome !!!!
Old 22-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
Romany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paint job

Don't shave for 3 days and then rub your bristles and lick her in alternate fashion and see if she likes it.
Old 22-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Klklhbk is Cool - loads of Potential

she may not like to taste her own juice after u paint her and kiss her while fking...
Old 22-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gardener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gf giving me blowjob but not allowing me to paint her too,
she said its tickle and she is shy...
Old 23-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

I've also had a few encounters with girls i met at nightspots who refused to be painted.

Kena stopped during catbath when i spread their legs apart and about to muff dive.

Maybe i got lousy painter written over my head...but they don't even let me try lei.
Old 23-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she don't want u to let see her embarrass part,when she go high.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

But we are already married for so many years and have our own kids. I also don't know what is there to be embarrassed about ?
The only good thing is that she is still willing to bj me...
Old 23-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

HeY Bro

I know how you felt. I was always refused painting by my ex-gfs fls and ons. Well sometime, they felt it is dirty for us to go and lick theier pussy. Maybe like bro ah rat said, they might feel embarasess when they go high.

Maybe you can try to coax her and tell her you will listen to her. and if she ask you to stop you will stop. It will take some time. Just let her know that she will be in control.
My current gf, last time don't like to be painted coz no one ever done it to her and feel it dirty coz she said unlike us, our love tool is external. I told her it ok and slowly cox her.

it will take some time. so don;t take it to hard
Old 23-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sexualfantasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, at least she still give you bj.
gf also not allowing me to paint her
Old 23-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

Hi juayboy79, Thanks have done that but always get negative response.
Seriously the only time that I really managed to paint her is when she is high after a drinking session.
Think will be quite difficult....
Old 23-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
I like to do paint job to my wife and make horny but she doesn't really like it...sometimes she will give me excuse like she didn't wash her pussy and is smelly or she not in the mood to be painted. But then she is very willing to blow me.
Thinking aloud, maybe she doesn't like to be painted but after reading so many threads in this forum, seems like this is not the case. Maybe my skill is not good enough...very depressing.

Any comments from anyone is welcome !!!!
Bro u never get into the root of the problem. Got to talk to your wife, if not sex would be a very boring action for her soon.
Old 23-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Bro I have spoken to her many many times liao...but she said she just don't like it.....she said she preferred her blowing me and me inside of her....
That's why in my first post I mentioned is it my skill not there that's why she doesn't like it or she belongs to the group that like to like to blow and get f**k ?
Old 23-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sexualfantasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro kinetics, i think it is not about your skill ... because your wife hvnt really try your paint job.
i think she just dun like it, like my gf.
Old 23-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

some women are super sensitive at the clit..... and men dont understand... keep licking the clit..... its too much for the gals..... so learn to see their reactions when u do things

this is what i do for gals who say no to muff dive..... dont dive in.... move slowly.... she sure have other sensitive parts... like ear lobes.... once u get her engine started then u slow move down.... start fingering her 1st.... when u slow move ur head down when she says no licking.... tell her no ur not licking there just kissing her thighs.... get her all hot and horny then slowly move in for the pussy.... dont straight away lick the clit.... try the labia lips.... then see her reactions.... then slow move in.... in time to come she will learn to enjoy it and ask for it.... just my 2 cents

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 23-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!

my trick to painting all my FB, GF or wife is make them really high before you go down. If you paint her too soon without some serious foreplay before that, she'll feel weird.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1