The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

there will always be roberts around

some roberts lose small amounts before they wake up, whereas some roberts lose big amounts

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
If u have a “special” relationship with her and perhaps promised what need to give then I’m sure if u can keep to yr words than it’s best for both parties, put yrself in her shoes, if she trusted u and see u got up of course will try ask from u, otherwise chip in with what u able to ba else end the thingy n search again for another...for me I still keep to my words of weekly supermarket shopping n basic necessities.
Same here bro, sometimes I panda , sometimes I deliver . Mine is Tiong Bahru, yours? Skali same ML , ha ha ha
Old 25-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow, now i wonder is this a plot by the mass ML. Just now my ML also suddenly text me say her friends wants her to go back, but she decided not to follow suit.. cus ticket too expensive..haha.. such a coincidence sia..
Old 25-05-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
Wow, now i wonder is this a plot by the mass ML. Just now my ML also suddenly text me say her friends wants her to go back, but she decided not to follow suit.. cus ticket too expensive..haha.. such a coincidence sia..
They got unofficial union or association? That's why all try to set standard price $50 tips.
Old 25-05-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
They are just trying to see who willing to give them money..

I have one who ask also.. say I will need something back for it.. then she say she scare kana caught lah, her hse cannot lah alot of excuse... Then I tell her no .. from that onward she never msg me anymore...

Maybe she find other willing...

For me I always take the whole thing as a transaction.. no feeling to it.. money and service that all
Ya, this is what i intend to reply if she ask again.. give money can but must give service...must earn from it then got satsifaction
Old 25-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mine is from waterloo ctr.. if anyone happen to have same ML as me, careful ya..haha. dont be the next robert-o carlos
Old 25-05-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
They got unofficial union or association? That's why all try to set standard price $50 tips.
Makes sense.
Old 25-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, this is what i intend to reply if she ask again.. give money can but must give service...must earn from it then got satsifaction
So she got replied u after tat?
Old 25-05-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
So she got replied u after tat?
She havent officially ask so i didnt reply.. cus so far she only hinting.. so i just tag along.. tell her dont give up, if there is a will, there is a way.. haha.. just talk cock with her until she officially ask
Old 25-05-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the situation is getting worst as the weeks go by.They can still pay their rent and food but as the days goes on to the second month and to the third month, a lot of ladies whether in the massage line or in the pub line are definitely struggling to make ends meet.The Govt subsidy of 750 are not given to them.Those who have boyfriends will have their rental and food paid while those without will have to go around borrowing.I think we should look at the overall attitude of the ladies to decide whether u wished to help. Some are really assholes while some are angels. Help those who are angels.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She havent officially ask so i didnt reply.. cus so far she only hinting.. so i just tag along.. tell her dont give up, if there is a will, there is a way.. haha.. just talk cock with her until she officially ask
U should ask her directly lor... Maybe have some surprised leh...
Old 25-05-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, will wait for the right time. I enjoy the process..hahaha.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, she told me that she lives in hunan,changsa... no wonder she can hold intellectual conversation. City girl...
Old 25-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Lol I seeing some ml using their father mother sister brother son daughter as excuse for money....Sorry I don't wanna look after your family. Lol
Old 25-05-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, she told me that she lives in hunan,changsa... no wonder she can hold intellectual conversation. City girl...
I think most have went to work in Shenzhen before coming here.. so they know the tactic one..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1