The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

I would say maybe only in July or August at the earliest. As these places are high contact zones. Moreover, there are Covid clusters at MPs and one ML was caught flouting CB rules. Sigh at least 2 months more I bet ☹️
Old 01-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I would say maybe only in July or August at the earliest. As these places are high contact zones. Moreover, there are Covid clusters at MPs and one ML was caught flouting CB rules. Sigh at least 2 months more I bet ☹️
Only one reported MP cluster - clean joint in Siglap.

Other case was not an ML - OWO facial spa in Chinatown with extras.

Community cases are trending downward. If ppl are a bit more careful next few weeks, PM already said will have gradual loosening of measures, but if ppl still flout social distance measures n community cases remain a dozen a day, most likely extended.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah.. but key word is gradual... agree with bro Glenn, maybe coffee shops open in June, then restaurants, then shops but spa or places with close contact (even if clean) most likely open at the very end 😰
Old 01-05-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Only one reported cluster - clean joint in Siglap.

Other case was not an ML - OWO facial spa in Chinatown with extras.

Community cases are trending downward. If ppl are a bit more careful next few weeks, PM already said will have gradual loosening of measures, but if ppl still flout social distance measures n community cases remain a dozen a day, most likely extended.
PM May Day speech already mention "entertainment outlets" and mass sporting events, and all others with close contact activities will need to wait longer to re-open. This is no different from other countries, and even in PRC and thailand, such places remain closed. In the meantime, FL and those freelance MLs will have a field day.

Although community and local cases are now low, but worrying fact is that yesterday start to have some bangla check-in to ICU - with so many thousands of cases among them, even 1-2% that statistically need more treatments, will severely strain the ICU facilities.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!

Many spa will close down before they are allow to re-open again
Old 01-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Yes there is contact but one to one only and in a closed environment for most of them. If not mistaken spas are not classified in the entertainment category. In my opinion they will be permitted to resume shortly after CB as long as they use the government app to register and identify customers for possible tracking purpose. I also except client and ML to wear a mask.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Yes there is contact but one to one only and in a closed environment for most of them. If not mistaken spas are not classified in the entertainment category. In my opinion they will be permitted to resume shortly after CB as long as they use the government app to register and identify customers for possible tracking purpose. I also except client and ML to wear a mask.
Maybe. Like barber or hairdresser, i suppose. Hope you are right and i am wrong

contact but one to one only ... so 4 hand massage cannot
Old 01-05-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Likely another 2 months for things to be normalised. Those cannot tahan, she said she is working. Don’t quote me as I am a responsible person who follows CB

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=755524
Old 01-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Likely another 2 months for things to be normalised. Those cannot tahan, she said she is working. Don’t quote me as I am a responsible person who follows CB

You are right bro. Most likely can only go FLs
Old 01-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Thanks for the information. Police will raid her place very soon
Old 01-05-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah!! Use trace together app? Die lah.....
Old 01-05-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Not sure in which form but certainly not a paper register or ipad owned and controlled by the spa itself.. the nightmare scenario is indeed that the spa open but customers are scared to visit..
Old 01-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
The QR code app pushed out now is called SafeEntry ... lol. Like a reminder to wear condom
Old 01-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure in which form but certainly not a paper register or ipad owned and controlled by the spa itself.. the nightmare scenario is indeed that the spa open but customers are scared to visit..
Scared of the association (in case have case and contact traced) or scared of the virus that is still out there?

If the name of the shop quite respectable-sounding, should be ok bah.

Don't get your hopes up though. Important sectors start up first and govt want us all to focus our full efforts on rejuvenating the economy. In other words, get back to work (!), not lose productivity by taking long lunch break, go massage ... Spa remain closed so people can concentrate.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder how many shops will definitely close... gahmen could ask everyone to resubmit spa license request and do a cleanup 😢
So much stress already with CB and job situation, massage + release would be perfect right now 😞
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1