The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bedok camp mL any fR

Hi bros since no action now can only think of past actions and review

I used to frequent this place mention but stopped a year ago cos mL though hot and busty bit money faced. Think those bros who go will know what I'm toking bout
like to know bros who went there paid what kinda rates and fR on service and what level of service. Thinking of gg again after cB.
Old 20-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bedok camp mL any fR

When they first open.... all the ML service is tok kong... i cannot remember the name liao... too long ago...

Then the 2nd batch come... got ML like vivian and moca... still not bad... the they also dunno go where...

Then the 3rd batch... money face... so i never go anymore... but also because that place become like public toilet liao... everyone here know the place...
Old 20-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya guess no good reviews
What rates did u all pay. I think I got the 3rd batch ones
Min was 50 for HJ. Got away with 30 once but the rates kept gg up. I'm wondering why would bros keep getting carrot chop. Money too much
Old 20-04-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
kYtong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
When they first open.... all the ML service is tok kong... i cannot remember the name liao... too long ago...

Then the 2nd batch come... got ML like vivian and moca... still not bad... the they also dunno go where...

Then the 3rd batch... money face... so i never go anymore... but also because that place become like public toilet liao... everyone here know the place...
The cycle is like that...
Old 21-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

standard rate... but the new ML give black face and say want to touch must add money... I tell her thank you can stop liao... i go shower...

lady boss message me ask me why so long never go liao... i jit tao say her ML jialat so wont go anymore... a bit sa yang because i know the lady boss at her old work place until she open own shop... many years liao...
Old 21-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
standard rate... but the new ML give black face and say want to touch must add money... I tell her thank you can stop liao... i go shower...

lady boss message me ask me why so long never go liao... i jit tao say her ML jialat so wont go anymore... a bit sa yang because i know the lady boss at her old work place until she open own shop... many years liao...
Cool bro I would have done the same. I hate MLs who chop you thinking they are the only ones in the market. At least when the business fails the lady boss knows why. The writing is on the wall

Last edited by tangerinesex; 21-04-2020 at 01:13 PM.
Old 21-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Lady boss is 安娜 right? She also kept asking me to go. I told her your girls demand so much money I rather go elsewhere.
Old 21-04-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Question is got control a not. I understand got 2 bosses one outside one not working. Market rate is fine until give the 3 tier package. But I always keep pushing rate down to 30
If all bros cooperate we can have more fun more times. Market not good in recent years rate still same if not going up

Quote:

Old 22-04-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Cool bro I would have done the same. I hate MLs who chop you thinking they are the only ones in the market. At least when the business fails the lady boss knows why. The writing is on the wall
Not everyone can do this one... need many many years of practice.. lian gong until level high then can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
If all bros cooperate we can have more fun more times. Market not good in recent years rate still same if not going up
Seng ki lai la bro... wont work one... for 1 bro dies also wont pay more than 30... there will be 10 carrots that happy tio chop one... u go and see the MR.. pay 88 then top up 50 pcc then another 30 to lar neh ji... still think they kio tio...
Old 23-04-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

boss can massage well, i used patronize her at TK, JC, GM but since she started her own place, i have only gone twice ....
Old 14-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Azazeal1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the address pls? I stay quite close and am looking for a new place to regular
Old 18-05-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Candy before she go back China? I thought she is good
Old 18-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyboy09 View Post
Anyone try Candy before she go back China? I thought she is good
Did u manage to up her? Or anyone?
She is one of the over practical ones too
Old 18-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Did u manage to up her? Or anyone?
She is one of the over practical ones too
no i didnt. shes good because of her figure. anyone up her?
Old 25-05-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyboy09 View Post
no i didnt. shes good because of her figure. anyone up her?
Yes she have very big boobs and she seems to be ok if you ask her out. I went out breakfast with her , but didn't manage to up her, any lucky bro here upped her. Hope to hear the juicy stories

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1