The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

All the P-Massage or Prostate Massage all bullshit one. Help you PCC for a total of $168 somemore! Whah! This kind of $$$, you pay already can get nice lady with JuaGen skill leh around $80 to $100 nia 😂
Old 04-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Queen spa is also another con spa pushing you to take the p massage
Old 04-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Consperm Azz spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsh93636892 View Post
Hi bros, recently I been to a new MP near my house as my regular MP was full. I went in and the Recep persuaded me to take the P massage at $88. I never had this situation when I always frequent my regular MP which does not have this P masssge thingy and the price for their masssge is $50 per hour. However, I kept insisting of paying the normal massage and in the end paid $55 for an hour at this place. Knn the Recep assigned me to a room on the first floor and it's sibei noisy as the partition not done up properly. Asked for a room upstairs and the guess what the Recep replied me, she said because I took the normal massage she can't give me a room upstairs and asked me to pay $33 more then I can go up. I was very mad about it and I did not want to create a scene so just lan lan go back to the room next to the counter on the 1st floor.

10 mins into the massage, the ML persuaded me to add $33 more for a more complete massage as it covers my butt and tights area. She said the normal $55 massage only covers my back and legs. I rejected her kindly and told her will try next time. 5 mins later, she asked me again. She even told me if I never take P massage, the boss and Recep will keep looking at the window every 10 mins. This time I areadly quite frustrated, I told her fine I will just add extra $33 for P massage. So the P massage was basically just occasionally brushing your balls. And I can get even better teasing at my regular joint that DOES NOT have P massage on the menu. Asked me to turn around and popped the GQ, told me HJ $90 for roaming. I tried to bargain but she told me every customers pay this amount. I was like WTF. In the end settled at $80. But she do HJ is like using a towel to cover and do. Not shiok at all, then when ppl walked past she will stop then continue again, my didi went soft becsuse of that. The roaming part even more funny, tried to roam underneath her shirt, she blocked me say only can touch outside her shirt and say boss can see through the window. KNN. in the end cannot cum because she damn scared. Then when I about to leave, she asked me to pay $80. Knn never cum also must pay full amount. I just threw it to her bloody face. I will not fall into such gimmicks again. Total damage is $88+$80 which is $168. I will never step into any shops that have the bloody $88 P massage on the menu ever again.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
All the P-Massage or Prostate Massage all bullshit one. Help you PCC for a total of $168 somemore! Whah! This kind of $$$, you pay already can get nice lady with JuaGen skill leh around $80 to $100 nia 😂
Haha ...correct.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to S Spa in Toa Payoh while waiting for someone. I thought it was a clean massage since it had the sign - Unisex, for men and women.
The recep was quite insistent on getting my IC to register me. When I mentioned I didn't have it with me and about to walk out, she backed down and allowed me to give it verbally.
Then she tried to sell me the P massage 3 times which I rejected. She finally told me, that without the P massage, I will not have a full body massage. I was like huh? But, anyway, it didn't really matter to me.
A massage lady entered the room with quite unhappy look. She said wait a while and I asked how long? She replied 1 min. She returned 5 minutes later. She started with a back massage which felt like she was falling asleep. She burped and yawned while at it.
15 mins into the massage, she tried being friendly and asked several times if I wanted a P massage with added cost. Funnily, touched the back of my thigh and said, I can only massage your leg from here to my feet only if I didn't take up the P massage. I rejected. Then continued to say she can't offer anything special if I didn't do a P massage. I rejected again. Finally, she started rubbing my thighs with loads of oil. Having had enough, I stopped the massage 15 mins early, and she left the room.
As I was changing, she came back into the room and started changing the bed sheets. When I used a towel to wipe myself, she exclaimed why I used a clean towel??!!

So if you want a good clean massage, this may not be the place for you.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Went to S Spa in Toa Payoh while waiting for someone. I thought it was a clean massage since it had the sign - Unisex, for men and women.
The recep was quite insistent on getting my IC to register me. When I mentioned I didn't have it with me and about to walk out, she backed down and allowed me to give it verbally.
Then she tried to sell me the P massage 3 times which I rejected. She finally told me, that without the P massage, I will not have a full body massage. I was like huh? But, anyway, it didn't really matter to me.
A massage lady entered the room with quite unhappy look. She said wait a while and I asked how long? She replied 1 min. She returned 5 minutes later. She started with a back massage which felt like she was falling asleep. She burped and yawned while at it.
15 mins into the massage, she tried being friendly and asked several times if I wanted a P massage with added cost. Funnily, touched the back of my thigh and said, I can only massage your leg from here to my feet only if I didn't take up the P massage. I rejected. Then continued to say she can't offer anything special if I didn't do a P massage. I rejected again. Finally, she started rubbing my thighs with loads of oil. Having had enough, I stopped the massage 15 mins early, and she left the room.
As I was changing, she came back into the room and started changing the bed sheets. When I used a towel to wipe myself, she exclaimed why I used a clean towel??!!

I already posted earlier on this thread...u still chiong into S spa??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post

All of them at this ASS spa seems to have been instructed by their boss this way....take P masage if not no massage thigh or belly ....wtf

HOWEVER, one of my friend told me that he took the P massage option at the BB branch and the massage comes with HJ.......and only specific ML does that....anyone can confirm ??
Old 08-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
All of them at this ASS spa seems to have been instructed by their boss this way....take P masage if not no massage thigh or belly ....wtf

HOWEVER, one of my friend told me that he took the P massage option at the BB branch and the massage comes with HJ.......and only specific ML does that....anyone can confirm ??
Just boycott lah... nothing to confirm one...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Just boycott lah... nothing to confirm one...
$88 include HJ is ok....but $88 +$50.....is too much.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
$88 include HJ is ok....but $88 +$50.....is too much.
Dun have lah $88 is to allow ML to touch your thighs only

If dun pay $88, ML cannot touch your thighs.

HJ separate charges lah

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 08-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

HJ separate charges lah
Don't need $88, I paid $50 already include thighs massage better then just touch. Up front $88 I believe more but have not yet try for this new place (clean).
Old 08-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Encountered this at the southern part of AMK. I have had HJ here before but the last time I went there 4 months ago kena exactly same as TS. I won’t bother going back again. I go there last time because so many places got raided. So no choice. Now no choice PCC also won’t go there
Old 08-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei2012 View Post
Don't need $88, I paid $50 already include thighs massage better then just touch. Up front $88 I believe more but have not yet try for this new place (clean).
Err which joint R u referring to?

We are talking about s spa here... and a few others spa like Q spa and "O" spa whom cannot be named due to advertiser on sbf..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 08-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Err which joint R u referring to?

We are talking about s spa here... and a few others spa like Q spa and "O" spa whom cannot be named due to advertiser on sbf..
Oops!!! sorry bro, from title thinking is common topic.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13004 / Power: 12
Power666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

HJ separate charges lah
There are MLs give free HJ to those who pay for the prostate massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread