The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good grannies to recommend?

Bro you got contact ah? Haha actually damn kinky! Fucking a granny more than 3 times my age! PM me you have!! Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
U keen in a 70-80yr old chick ?
Old 27-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Bro you got contact ah? Haha actually damn kinky! Fucking a granny more than 3 times my age! PM me you have!! Haha!
I do better than share contact!
I bring you there!
Ai mai ?
Old 27-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
BTech

Wah u very free + kind.....😆😆😆

Quote:
I bring you there!
Ai mai ?
Old 28-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sjlin is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi All, Today went back to JsP for my GILF. So far tried a few (Judy level 4, No 23 Level 3) All are the grannies.

Today went back to Level 4 due to budget and personally preferred mature woman. Tried this GILF named Shirley. Not a looker but her service and attitude is one of the best I encountered. Not to mention the best price rating.

Her room is big room and spacious unlike the previous 2, dark and cramped.
I asked if she does prostate massage, She said yes and proceed to do for me.

Her service covers JuaGen, HJ, Full body Autoroam and neck and back massage. She really knows how to massage.

All in all for SGD $50. Damn worth it. Where to find such rate

She is at level 4 shop near the Carpark exit. There are 2 Carpark exit. Shirley's exit is nearer to the bakery there. Her shop name has the word GoldenTex Trading. She operate from 10am to 4pm only.

Cheers

FRs done on
1) HouseWife Stacy
2) Malay gal at amk bjsallow
Old 28-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
vindaloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remembered last time when Excelsior Health Centre was still in operations, there was really a granny type masseuse.

She got white hair and quite big size.

just a pity that then I wasn't interested in grannies.

the most power thing is she somehow caused my specs on the table to drop and she stepped on it but din tell me till i wore it later and felt funny...

bloody hell...great memories (ironical) of this granny
Old 28-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindaloo View Post
I remembered last time when Excelsior Health Centre was still in operations, there was really a granny type masseuse.

the most power thing is she somehow caused my specs on the table to drop and she stepped on it but din tell me till i wore it later and felt funny...

where this granny nana??
Last time was freelance
Old 28-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I'm not kidding bros. sometimes it's kinky thinking of doing stuff with grannies, even though I'm very young. Besides sultan plaza, any grannies over 50 recommend. Not Petain Coz been there also. Thanks!
PMed you a nearby place that I spotted a slim GILF, around 50-60yo, with some freckles, and sit by the window, staring at passer-by with her presbyopia glass.

She may not be there anymore as the last time I went to recce that building was like abt 2-3 mths ago.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 28-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I bring you there!
Ai mai ?
Haha if can share contact good enough. Haha

Please share thanks. Haha

Cheers
Old 28-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue View Post
ppl park complex third flor many granny waiting.
At dorei mie shop.
Ahping
housewife,work day.
Also sally, yvonne all sporean,late 40 ::to 50.
Local english ed.
Now do clean masg, last time pearl ctre.
Ask xiao mei,the lady boss arrange
Slim or bah bah type? Haha. If slim type I don't mind trying. Haha.
Old 28-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
vindaloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue View Post
where this granny nana??
Last time was freelance
that time when she served me was about 15yrs ago.

Now she should be retired...otherwise could be GGILF...
Old 28-09-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Looking at your power you started to browse SBF since you are underage?
Old 28-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

holy xxxx... 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

u should offer private msg svc for ladies. alot of horny gilf customers.
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 28-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed there are many underaged Samsters out there....they grow up their manhood FAST - with the help of SBF....🙌👤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Looking at your power you started to browse SBF since you are underage?
Old 29-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone ever tried happy at JSP ?
Old 29-09-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

For a great granny memory - bro deserves extra 18 missiles 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindaloo View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1